• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 4,477 Views, 34 Comments

The Wedding of Spike and Rarity - Snivypony



Spike marries Rarity

  • ...
12
 34
 4,477

Wedding

Today is the day. Spike said happily as he stood at the alter. He still remembers her answer like it was yesterday.

Spike sat at the restaurant waiting for his lady to arrive. When she arrived she was as beautiful as the day he met her. They had their dinner and went to the mountains where he took her to a cave with the shiniest gems in the world.

He spoke. "Rarity you are the most beautiful creature is the world and you bring shine to every day of my life. Now I want that shine in my life forever." He pointed up and she saw that he rearranged the gems to spell a message that said RARITY WILL YOU MARRY ME. Rarity smiled and her eyes shined like the gems in the cave. "Yes." She said. And they kissed for what seemed like the rest of the night.

They informed their friends on the news and they went to Canterlot to plan the ceremony.

It was time! His bride trotted to him wearing the most beautiful wedding dress she ever made and the fire ruby the he gave her years ago. The one wedding them is their good friend Princess Twilight. Fulttershy was Rarity's mare of honor and Rainbow Dash was Spikes best mare. After Twilight's speech they faced each other and looked at the others eyes and smiled.

Spike do you? Yes.

Rarity do you? Yes.

I now pronounce you two husband and wife.

They kissed and everyone cheered. the newly weds flew off into the carriage towards the sunset to start their new life together.

THE END

Author's Note:

Tell me what you think. It is my 1st time whiting a fiction.