• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 4,478 Views, 34 Comments

The Wedding of Spike and Rarity - Snivypony



Spike marries Rarity

  • ...
12
 34
 4,478

Rarity

Rarity was working in her Boutique and thinking about all the time she she was having fun with dating Spike. She loved spending so much time with him ever since they first started dating. Most of the time she had the whole place to herself ever since Sweetie Belle moved out so she would await everyday when her dragon would come to put the fun in her life.

One day she was working on some work orders when she notice a small cloud of smoke come in though her window. The cloud turned into a letter wrapped with a white ribbon. She used her magic to untie the ribbon and opened the letter and she was excited to see that it was in Spike's handwriting. When she read the letter she became interested in what Spike had planed for them.

"Oh I wonder what what it is he has planed." she asked herself. "We have been dating for so long that I hope hopes he pops the big question soon. Because when he does I will accept without hesitation.I don't care that we are different in so many ways. I love him no matter what." Then she noticed the time. "Oh I should best finish this dress order and get ready for my big date with my lovely Spike.

As soon as her work was done she decided to get ready for her big date with Spike. It took her some time to decide what to wear but then she decided that she would wear her world famous Gala dress and the Fire Ruby that Spike gave to her.
After that she went out the door and went strait to the Restaurant near the Library.

When she got their she asked for Spike was lead right to him. "Hi Spike, how are you doing tonight?" Rarity asked, happy to see Spike.

"I'm doing great, how about you Rarity? You look beautiful in that dress." Spike looked at her in awe, for she was the most beautiful pony he has ever seen.

"Oh my little Spikey Wikey." Rarity said as she blushed and took her seat.

They got their orders ate enjoyed them.

Rarity then spoke. "So Spike what do you have planed for this glorious night of our date?"

Spike answered. "Something very special for the two of us if you are up for an romantic walk to the mountains."

Rarity responded. "That would be very lovely."

They paid for their meals and left the restaurant to go on their walk. It took them though the park around the town center and near the edge of the forest. They could see the mountains past Fluttershy's cottage and headed strait there. As soon as they got to the center of the mountain they could see the stars in the sky bright as ever. Spike then took her towards the cave and what she saw made her very very happy.

Next Time: The Wedding.