• Published 13th Feb 2013
  • 4,477 Views, 34 Comments

The Wedding of Spike and Rarity - Snivypony



Spike marries Rarity

  • ...
12
 34
 4,477

Spike

Spike was sitting down at the Library thinking about how his life has been since he started dating Rarity.

He has been very lonely since Twilight became a princess and moved to the palace. So he decided to take a chance and ask Rarity out on a date. He decided he should write a letter inviting her and he wrote:

Dear Rarity

Do you want to go on a date with me? If you do meet me at the park at 3:00.

Spike

And with that he was done. He wanted her to get it quickly so with strong magical concentration he used his fire breath to send it to Rarity.

He went to the park and at 3:00 she arrived.

"So I guess this means yes?" he said

"Yes My little Spikey Wikey." she responded and then kissed him on his forehead making him blush very bright.

They have been dating for months now and it has been great. So he started thinking that it would be time to ask her to be his wife. He knew he had to do something very special for her. So he decided to go walk in the mountains to do some more thinking.

While he was there he came across a cave and decided to explore it. He saw many gems that are very shiny and valuable and that is when the idea came to his head. He gathered loads of gems wraps some of them into his tail others into his teeth and more in his invisible bag. He climbed all the way to the ceiling of the cave and placed the gems in a way that they would spell a special message for Rarity.

He then went to the restaurant near the Library and got reservations for him and Rarity. He then went back to the Library and took out some paper and wrote this letter to Rarity.

Dear Rarity

I wish to meet you for dinner at the restaurant near the Library at 8:00. I have something very special planed for us that I think you will enjoy very much.

Love Spike

As soon as he was done writing the letter he opened the window and used his magic fire to send the letter to his beloved mare. He then got out and put on the gem covered bow tie that Rarity made for him on the night before he meet Owlowiscious and went out to the Restaurant to await his lady.

Next time: Rarity.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoy these sub stories.

PS. I refuse to call it a pocket.