• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 622 Views, 26 Comments

Red Star's new Adventure - Red_Star



A human sent into the pony world of Equestria, has to survive and learn to become a pony in a foreign world.

  • ...
34
 26
 622

The Best News Yet!

As the three fillies rush into the hospital carrying the broken colt, the receptionist quickly remembers who the colt is. They admit Red into a room and a white alicorn with a pink and white striped mane and tail walks in. "Hello, I'll be your Nurse/Doctor." She looks and sees the red pony with wings and a horn. "My name is Heartsong. Another one of those glue accidents?" They look at Heartsong with puzzled looks. "What?" Red asks. Heartsong walks over to the side of the bed. "Move your wings." Red opens his wings and wiggles them around. Heartsong grabs a bottle of glue remover out of the cabinet and parts Red's mane. Her jaw drops and she drops the glue remover on the floor. "An alicorn?! How can this be?!" Red looks at Scootaloo nervously. Heartsong picks the glue remover up and applies some to the base of Red's horn.

Nothing happens.

For the next hour, Heartsong is basically rocking back and forth in the corner, in disbelief of such a young alicorn. For the first few minutes, they all stared at Heartsong, and Apple Bloom asks, "Seriously?" Then the attention goes back to Red. They gather around the bed, Scootaloo getting the closest. Right then, 2 ponies burst into the room. A black, filly with purple hair and a Black stallion with silver hair. The purple haired one jumps on the bed and stands on Red, crushing his lungs. "Brother! Brother! Are you alright!?" Poison shouts. Red struggles for air and Poison gives Red some Literal, breathing room. "Poison?! How did you get here so fast?!"
"You remember how Butter Scotch wanted to show us something?" Red Star nods.
"He got his first scooter and the first thing he decided to do was try a jump."
"How did it go?"
"Let's just say he has a room not far from here." They stare at Poison in shock, then the silver maned pony shouts, "Did nopony notice me walk in?"
"Aero! What are you doing here?" Red looks at Aero quizzically. Aero pulls out the talking book. "Just doing my job."
"Aero! Something bad is about to happen. Step back." The book says. Aero takes a step back. Scootaloo looks at Poison with an annoyed look, "Can you move? I want to see my coltfriend!"
"BROTHEEERRR!!! NOOOOOOO!!!" She turns a deep green and wraps her arms around Red. Red Star immediately tints green. "Owww! I don't feel so good......." Red looks like he is going to puke. Poison turns black again. "Brother! Whats wrong?!" Poison panicks. Aero walks over and puts his hoof on Red's shoulder. "He's been poisoned." The whole group gasps. "From the looks of it, he has 3 days to live unless we find an antidote." Aero has a look of greiveance. Poison starts crying over his head. "Brother......" Tears drip off her and land on Red's nose. The green fades from his nose out. He blinks a few times, then looks around and sees Scootaloo with tears in her eyes. "Scoots........ Come here!" Poison doesn't let go and Scootaloo runs over and kisses Red on the lips. Aero looks at Red, a small filly hugging him, and a big filly kissing him and thinks, 'Lucky.......' Sweetiebelle and Apple Bloom look at Scootaloo in shock. All the while, Red Star and Scootaloo are still kissing. Heartsong puts her hoof on her head, then gets up. She sees Red and Scootaloo kissing and stares at them in shock as well. "Red Star?!" She says in shock. Scootaloo breaks the kiss and blushes, realizing what she did. Aero puts his hoof on Red's shoulder. "He's cured!" The group cheers. "Uuhh Poison?"
"Yes brother?"
"Ooww! Move! You're crushing my broken leg!"
"Oh! Sorry!" She steps aside but stays on the bed. "Heartsong!" They all look at heartsong. She walks to the side of the bed. "Show me your legs." Poison pulls the covers off his torso, showing mangled forelegs. Heartsong smirks. "Hey Red, guess what."
"What?" He looks at her curiously. She magically knocks him out.
He wakes up during night with te lights out. Both of his forelegs are in casts, he has a fake tooth and his forehead around the base of his horn slightly hurts. He looks around to see Scootaloo sleeping softly next to him. He looks at the clock and it takes his eyes a second to adjust to the darkness. It reads: 2:37 AM. He looks down at Scootaloo and decides to let her sleep. Upon his eyes adjusting further, he sees his sister, Poison, sleeping on a chair across the room. She's small enough to be able to curl into a ball on the seat. He looks out the door and sees two floating red lights in the doorway. They seem to be staring at him. A second passes in silence, then the red light start slowly moving closer. Red panicks and thinks its a monster, here to kill him, but he can't move. His forelegs are in casts. He squeezes his eyes shut and whimpers softly. When the red lights reach him, a hoof goes on his shoulder and he hears a familiar voice. "Red Star it's me!" Red Star opens his eyes and the figure pulls off a hood revealing a silver mane. Red's eyes adjust even more, and he sees a black stallion with said silver mane. He speaks softly, "Sorry about my eyes, it helps me see in the dark. Did I scare you?" Red Star nods, shaking slightly. The stallion speaks in a very sincere voice, "we'll it's just me, your buddy Aero. Don't worry you're safe here. You have Scootsloo there." Aero points to the sleeping filly against Red's side, facing him. "She hasn't left your side, she refuses to go home until your better. That young filly over there has been in and out." Aero points to Poison, "She goes down the hall to one of her friend's room. She leaves the hospital every once in a while, and brings back gifts." He points to a table next to Red, and it's covered in gifts to Red. There's a sweatshirt, a scooter, a bouquet of flowers, a few boxes of chocolates, and a balloon. Red smiles and a tear of joy runs down his cheek. He looks back at Aero. Aero looks back at Red with a warm smile. "Do you know what today is?" Red shakes his head, "No, why? What's today?"
"You'll seeeeee!!!"
"Fine but why are you here?"
"I wanted to ask you some questions." Aero asks Red a long series of questions and writes down Red's answers. He thanks Red and leaves. Soon after that, Red falls asleep. He dreams of back home, on earth, as a human and thinks, 'Was that even real?' And passes it off as a dream, because its been so long. He slowly opens his eyes in the morning and sees Scootaloo standing over him, looking straight down at him. A familiar voice comes from the doorway, "Is he awake yet?!" Scootaloo calmly replies, "yea." And leans down and kisses Red. He thinks, 'best. Way. To wake up. EVER!!!'. Red hears a lot of hoofsteps in the hall. He looks at the door in anticipation. Heartsong, Aero, and Poison all walk in carrying a breakfast in bed tray with 2 balloons and one giant cupcake on it, with a lit candle sticking out of it. Poison extends the legs of the tray and Heartsong and Aero softly set it down in front of Red. He looks at it and looks around and sees Aero, Heartsong, Apple Bloom, Apple Jack, Sweetiebelle, Dust Storm, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo all looking at him happily. He asks, "What's this?" They all shout in unison, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Red looks at them surprised and says, "It's my birthday?!" Scootaloo walks over and says, "Yea, Happy Birthday Red! Now blow out your candle and eat up!" Red thinks for a second, Blows out the candle and eats the cupcake. What comes into the room next surprises him greatly.