• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 623 Views, 26 Comments

Red Star's new Adventure - Red_Star



A human sent into the pony world of Equestria, has to survive and learn to become a pony in a foreign world.

  • ...
34
 26
 623

Gaining a Family

"Leave him alone!" SweetieBelle stands next to Red Star and shouts at the class. Red Star looks up at the class and a ball of paper hits him in the eye. He starts crying and staring at the floor. Scootaloo runs up to Red and gives him a kiss to cheer him up. He stops crying but the class sees it and starts laughing harder. He moves closer to Scootaloo so their bodies touch and he puts a wing around her as she sits next to him. The crusaders stand Infront of them and yells, "Red Star is an amazing colt! And unlike all of you, he can still be who he wants to be! You all have your cutie marks, you're stuck being what your cutie mark says, he can be anything! He could be an amazing musician!" A violin suddenly slides up to him, followed by a bow . Cheerilee has had enough and face-desks and lets it all play out. Red nervously picks up the violin. He puts the bow on the string and it makes a beautiful sound. Red gains confidence and starts playing a violin solo. The entire class is shocked at how well he plays. He had never played the violin before, and the graceful sounds surprised him. When he finishes the song, the entire class applauds. Applebloom suddenly shouts, "Maybe he's good at balancing!" She puts a plate on his head and it immediately falls off and shatters. Red gets embaressed. The crusaders walk back to their seats and Red takes a seat next to Scootaloo. He notices ponies glance at him a lot and he gets nervous. He slides his seat over and shares a desk with Scootaloo. She smiles at him and scoots closer to him. He blushes as she puts a wing around him. Cheerilee continues her lessons.

After school, Red Star walks outside and is followed by Scootaloo. They start to walk home but hear sword fighting and screaming in the distance. They run towards the noise and see two heavily armored ponies, wearing helmets that cover their faces, and holding huge bloody swords. They both look at Red and Scootaloo. One slowly walks toward them and Red and Scootaloo lower to the ground, shaking in fear, and Red puts a wing over Scootaloo to try to protect her. The armored pony raises its sword high, and stabs it into the ground in front of him. The other does the same. The one farthest away takes its helmet off, revealing a yellow mare earth pony with a purple mane. "ERA! You scared them!"
The pony standing above them takes their helmet off, showing a blue stallion with a deeper blue mane. "Sorry Syn!"
"Look at them! they are absolutely terrified!" Syn Shouts pointing at Red and Scootaloo. They are both laying on the ground, shivering in fear, staring at the two ponies.
"I'm sorry!" Era says back and lays next to them. "I'm so so sorry little ponies! Please don't be scared! I dont want to hurt you!"
Syn walks over. "Awww! Look at how cute they look together! The red one has his wing over her!" Syn sits down and pets Red's mane. "Where are your parents? Why are you out so late?"
Red whimpers and Scootaloo stares at Syn.
"My name is Synphony, but everypony calls me Syn for short. This is Era, he's my Coltfriend."
"I'm sorry for scaring you." Era lowers his head in shame. Syn lifts his chin with her hoof and gives him a little kiss. His mood immediately shoots up. Red and Scootaloo get a lot less scared.
"Wheres your family?"
"I don't have one besides my sister Poison......." Red Star says cautiously. Scootaloo stays quiet.
"You don't have a family!? Where do you live?"
"I live with Scootaloo here..... We don't have parents......."
"What?! No parents?!" Syn shouts. Scootaloo looks at the ground and cries a little. Red comforts her.
"How about this: How about I adopt you guys?" Syn says with a smile.
"Really?!" Red Shouts hopefully.
"Yup! I've always wanted foals but...." She looks at Era and he looks down with a guilty face. "Nevermind it's complicated."
Red cries tears of joy and stands up. "Mommy!" He runs to syn and hugs her foreleg, crying into her fur. She looks down softly at him and puts her other hoof around his back, hugging him. She then looks at Scootaloo, still on the ground. "I can adopt you too!"
"Noooo....." Scootaloo sounds really sad. Red stops crying and looks at Scootaloo. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing, I just don't want to be adopted....."
"That's okay, it's your choice." Syn says with a comforting voice.
"Okay...."
"If you need a place to stay, you are always welcome at my house!"
"Yes please....."
Syn smiles. "No problem! Lets go to the orphanage so I can legally adopt.......... Uuhhh red foal?"
"Yes?"
"This might be a weird time to ask but, what's your guys's names?"
"I'm Red Star, and this is Scootaloo."
"Okay thanks! Lets go Red!"

They go to the orphanage and Syn successfully adopts Red Star. They head to Scootaloo's house and help her pack the bigger things. Then they head to outer ponyville. They walk to the rich pony's neighborhood. They walk up to a mansion with an 'S' above the door. "You live in a mansion?!"
Syn giggles a little, "Yup! Pretty surprised aren't ya?"
Red and Scootaloo's jaws drop.
They open the door and walk in. There's a beautiful Chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a soft carpet. Syn leads then to a room made for 2 foals. Syn confesses, "I always wanted 2 foals but that never happened.... You're too young to talk about this sort of thing but, I thought you should know. There's two of everything in here, dressers, closets, beds....... Please make yourself comfortable." Syn smiles and leaves. Red and Scootaloo put all their stuff in their dressers and closets. They sit on their beds and relax on the covers. Syn walks in a few minutes later, "You two aren't trapped in here, explore around! You live here after all!" Syn steps aside giving Red and Scootaloo enough room to walk out of the room. Red gets up and runs to Syn and hugs her leg again. "I love you mommy! Thank you so much for adopting me!"
"I love you too Red, you're very welcome!" Red lets go and runs down the hall and into a room. Scootaloo gets up and walks to the door. Syn stops her, "I may not have adopted you Scootaloo, but I still think of you as my own filly. Please be happy." Syn smiles at Scootaloo and Scootaloo hugs her like Red did. "Thank you so much Synphony!" Syn hugs back, "You're very welcome! Now go explore with Red!" Syn lets go and let's Scootaloo out of the room. "Thank you Synphony." She lets go and runs to the room Red is in.

For the next few hours they explore the house and end up back in their room. They flop on their beds and relax from all the running. A few seconds later, Synphony walks in and says dinner is ready. They get up and walk to the dining room. There's biscuits and salad and corn. Red Star gets surprised, "You'll even cook for us?!" Syn gets confused, "Of course I would! I'm your mom! I don't want my new foals to starve!" Red Star smiles hearing that and sits next to Syn and Scootaloo. They eat happily and when they finish, Synphony brings out fresh brownies. Red and Scootaloo's jaws drop again. Synphony gives them both 2 brownies and a glass of milk. Red Star shouts, "I have the best mommy ever!" And slams his snout onto the brownie, eating it really quickly. Synphony laughs at the silliness of Red. Scootaloo eats it with a fork. When they all finish, Syn leads them to a room with paper and crayons and a TV. Syn sits down and watches TV while Red and Scootaloo draw. Red draws a picture of them all in a group hug and it says 'I love you guys.' Scootaloo draws a picture of her and Red kissing, and Syn looks at it weird, "who are those ponies?"
"It's me and Red!" Scootaloo shouts happily. Red looks over and sees the picture. He smiles and walks over to Scootaloo. Then he gives her a little kiss on the cheek, and she gets really happy. Syn looks at them shocked, "Whaaaaaat?"
"Oh we never told you." Red Star says, "She's my fillyfriend!" Syn gets even more shocked. "It's okay mommy, please don't think this is weird."
Syn regains her composure, "it's fine! Don't worry! I understand." Red looks around, confused. "Where's Era?"
"He doesn't live with me, I get a little lonely, so I wanted foals............. Now I have you and I'm happy." Syn gives a warm smile. Red and Scootaloo go back to drawing and after a while Syn says its bed time. She leads them back to their room and Red gets in his bed, and Scootaloo in hers. Synphony gives both of them a kiss on the forehead and says good night. She goes to the door and turns off the light and as she slowly closes to door, she hears a faint, "I love you mommy..........."

Author's Note:

Hello all! This is the first chapter in which I have an official Co-Writer! Well........ two different Co-Writers worked on this....... The first one quit because they were busy, so I offered my good pal the spot and she took it. Shes done an Excellent Job with the story and I look forward to working with her! My new Co-Writer's OC makes a first appearance in THIS chapter! Guess who!

Comments ( 7 )

Do, I dare rip this story a new asshole? I think not... I'll leave it be.

As to point out you flaws and why your story got added to craptastic stories, you have no sense of grammar, story telling ability, or what a character should be like. Pretty simple advice, take it down, take it down before you humiliate yourself any further. Be lucky, I'm too lazy to say much else.

Final Verdict: I don't care if he deserves it, i don't deserve the punishment of reading anymore of this!

Vegeta, what's the scouter say about the OC's Gary Stu level!?

It's over 9000 thousand!!!

2435981 What is "OP"? Also, we've got our daily dose of... Craptastic Stories! :pinkiehappy:

ALL YOU STOP HATING ON THIS STORY YOU ALL HAVE NO BETTER WRITING ABILITIES SO JUST SHUT UP:flutterrage:

hurry it up red ive been waiting to long for the new chapters radadadada :flutterrage:

I'm sorry But this story i would rate 999,999,999- out of 10

sad to see no new chapters but I hope maybe you're just taking your time with it

Login or register to comment