• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 623 Views, 26 Comments

Red Star's new Adventure - Red_Star



A human sent into the pony world of Equestria, has to survive and learn to become a pony in a foreign world.

  • ...
34
 26
 623

A Familiar Face

Red Star slowly opens his eyes to find him laying on a couch. He gets up and looks around. He sees a large crowd of ponies staring at him. "Heh-hello? What going on?" Apple Jack steps forward towards Red. "Uuhh Red? Do ya feel......... Strange?"
"No not really, why is everypony staring at me?" She backs away, "Ah'd rather not tell you....."
"What?! What's wrong with me?! Please somepony tell me!" A voice comes from behind him and startles him, "What have we here?" He turns around to see a tall black pony with a large flowing black mane. "This is impossible! Come little one, I need to talk to you." She puts her wing over him and they teleport to a large tower. "What is thy name?"
"I'm Red Star...." Red has a very scared voice. She stares deep into his eyes, making him back away slowly in fear, but she follows. "You are a very smart pony. To not lie to those who scare you. I am your princess of the night, Princess Luna. I see you have a fascination to the starry sky. Keep towards that fascination, and you will not be disappointed. Now what about this? Why are you an alicorn?"
"A what?" Luna proceeds to point to his horn and wings. "When did I get a horn?! Oooohhhhh I know what happened!"
"Well I'm going to test you, take this and try to teleport home." Luna touches horns with Red and his eyes widen. "Now go! Use your new magic to return home! Talk to twilight sparkle for a lesson on magic!" Luna flies into the moon leaving Red Star standing there in the tower, alone. He focuses on his horn, and teleports to Scootaloo's house. He walks into Scootaloo's bedroom to find her sleeping. He joins her in the bed and he falls asleep. In the morning he wakes up to find Scootaloo gone, and some hay on the table. He eats some hay, then goes to look for Scootaloo, not realizing the note taped on the bedroom door. He runs outside then decides to ask around. He makes way to the town center, and reluctantly starts flying there. He crashes into a light tan/sand colored, black maned stallion, with drawing on his forelegs. They both crash into the ground and Red dislocates his arm. "Oh hello! Didn't see you there! Uuhh are you okay?" He gets up and looks at red, with his arm going backwards. "This is why I never fly! Ooww my leg!" They both look at his leg, then the tan stallion shoves it back in place with bone cracking sounds. Red screams in pain and thanks the strange pony. "So I don't think we've met before! My name is Dust Storm! I've been sent here from America-" Red cuts him off, "You're from America?! What part?"
"Hammond Indiana."
"Me too! I go, or WENT, to Highland middle school! My name Is Jeremy Hillman!" Dust Storm stops and thinks, "oh yea, you were that kid in orchestra? Who was always talking about minecraft?"
"Yeah! You were?"
"I am Moises Enrique Flores."
"You lived with that, Carlos, guy, right?"
"You got it! Dude! It's been so long since I've been there!"
"Moises? Do you know where we are?"
"Yes Jeremy, we are in the pony world of Equestria! Try to make some friends okay?"
"Okay! I've been here for over 3 weeks so far, so I made some friends!"
"Alright well I got to get going, see ya!" They wave bye and Dust rockets off, leaving Red in a storm a dust. He starts running towards the town center and gets stopped by a bright pink pony with poofy pink hair. "Who are you? I'veneverseenyouaroundherebefore!" She speaks barely understandably fast. "Who are you?"
"My names piiinkie Pie!" Red remembers what Apple Jack said 'don't show him to pinkie just yet.' "Wooow are you royalty? You're an alicorn!"
"You mean my horn?"
"Yea! Are ya? Huh huh huh huh huh??"
"No I'm not! Please stop! You're kinda scaring me!"
"Aw come on! You just need to smile!" She puts her snout on red's stomach and flicks up, throwing him on her back, and she runs off to sugar cube corner.