• Published 23rd Jan 2013
  • 1,585 Views, 36 Comments

Maybe and after all - Fat1thatyoulove



This is Part 12 in the Maybe series. Life as a pony is hard enough, but having mare trouble is worst.

  • ...
5
 36
 1,585

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (NO more!)

You continue to slam your head slowly into the table you sit at. You can handle Fluttershy not talking to you and you can handle Pinkie trying to suffocate you with food for an hour. But this? This is the worst possible thing ever! This takes was simple give tickets to everypony, simple right? Nope you now have to wait until Rarity finds a dress color she likes and who is helping her Twilight and Spike. Worst part about it you have been talking to yourself because Spike is to love
struck to talk and Twilight is being bogged down by questions.

You don’t know how long you have been at Rarity’s you just know you want to leave. You stop banging you head for a few moments; you stare at the table and start to listen to Rarity and Twilight’s conversation again.

Rarity of course is still leading the conversation. “…Oh please this color shoes with this dress?”

“I think they all look nice!”

“Oh you’re too sweet Spike but I think we need another opinion.”

“It’s fine Rarity.”

“Is it fine or fine, THIS matters Twilight.”

“Rarity I’m sorry but I think it’s time we got ready to go.”

You hear there hoof’s beating against the ground as they get closer. You bring your head up to see the three of them exiting the other part of the Boutique.

“Darling have you been sitting here this whole time?” Rarity stares at you for a response.

But before you can talk she continues, “OH Twilight look at his face, it’s all red is he sick?”

Twilight looks at you, and holds back a giggle. “no he’s fine.”

You know she knows what you have been doing because she checked on you a few minutes ago and you were doing the same thing.

Twilight floats the letter off the table and folds it back up, “Well Rarity we’ll see you this weekend.”

Rarity gasps “THIS weekend? As in this one?”

Twilight gets annoyed at her comment, “Yes Rarity you know that.”

Rarity dramatically puts her hoof to her face, “How will I ever make a new dress for everypony in a few days?!”

“I already told you, you don’t have to make a new…”

Rarity puts her hoof to Twilight’s mouth, “Don’t even say it. I must!” Rarity looks over Twilight, “you need a new dress there is no way your old dress would fit you.”

Your eyes get a little big at Rarity’s comment, holy shit she basically just called her fat. You try to hold back a laugh as Twilight talks.

Twilight’s face is a little red as she talks, “I’m sure my dress will fit just fine it’s only been a few months since I last wore it, now we have to go and give the others there tickets.”

Spike lets out a sigh, “Do we have to?”

“Yes Spike Applejack and Rainbow need their tickets.”

As Twilight makes her way to the door you stand up and say good bye to Rarity.

Rarity calls out “Wait! Twilight I have something for you hold on.”

Rarity darts back into the other room. You sigh loudly as you look at Twilight she sheepishly blushes and whispers “Sorry.”

You take your seat back at the table and watch as Spike goes back to the other room.

You again start slamming your head on the table.

Twilight starts giggling as she tries to stop you.

“HI Twilight!”

The really high pitched voice hits your ears and you think, what the hell was that?

You and Twilight turn to face a little white unicorn filly. “HI Sweetie.” Says Twilight.

You study the little filly, is that Rarity’s kid?

The little filly points to you with her little hoof, “Who are you?”

You say your name and listen to the little filly speak.

“Oh you’re the weird guy my sister always talks about.” She pauses and looks you over, “You don’t look weird and you two don’t make a weird couple.” Her smile is so innocent as she waits for you to talk.

Rarity has stepped back into the room at that moment; she quickly covers Sweetie’s mouth before she could say anything else. “Ha ha, I have no idea what she is talking about.”

You roll your eyes at Twilight.

Twilight speaks for both of you, “it’s fine Rarity, now we have to go see everyone else.”

Rarity makes a puppy dog face at her comment, “But Twilight I only need a few measurements. “Just a few minutes?”

Twilight sighs and looks back at you, “You can go back home if you want and if you see Rainbow or Applejack tell them I need to see them.”

You pull yourself off the chair for hopefully the last time, as you make your way towards the door your ear drums are pounded by breaker of the sound barrier or as she more commonly known as Sweetie, “YOU’RE A Blank FLANK!”

Her voice crack made it hard to understand what she said but she is now poking your backside with her hoof. “How could you not have your cutie mark your so old!” Her voice is filled with a sense of sadness as she looks back to Rarity. “Will I EVEr get my cutie mark?!”

Twilight speaks for Rarity, “Sweetie belle, he is not a normal pony so he does not have a cutie mark.” Twilight puts her hooves around Sweetie “you will get yours when you find your special talent.”

You look at your side with a little bit of disappointment as you think, not even a real pony…

Twilight notice’s your change in expression as you stare at your side, “You know you could get a cutie mark.”

Your ears perk up at her voice; you look to her “Really?”

Twilight proudly puts her head up, “Every pony has a special talent.”

Sweetie cuts in before Twilight can continue, “ME and my friends help ponies get their cutie marks…DO you Want TO Join!”

Rarity talks for you, “OH Sweetie he doesn’t…”

This time you’re the one who cuts somepony off…it feels good to do it to. “I would love to.”

The little filly jumps up in the air, “Great! Follow me!”

Sweetie belle runs out of the house and towards the road. You look to Twilight for some kind of approval.

She smiles at you, “If you get a cutie mark I WILL make you write a letter to the Princess.”

You laugh at her comment; she thinks she can make me write…”Ok Twilight.”

Rarity point’s her hoof at you, “Don’t let them do anything dangers OK?”

You nod your head as you leave the room.

End of chapter 3