• Published 8th Jan 2013
  • 826 Views, 38 Comments

Wishing Star: Z-type - Quantum_Shift



The first Pony World story, watch as young Zach tries to overthrow gods, armies, and nations to save his loved ones.

Comments ( 4 )

wow...... Zach sure is a pimp today. I mean he just increased his herd by three and sorta helped Rose kick a guy's ass.

Well, under most circumstances the descriptions you've provided of the injuries and conditions of the prisoners could merit a Dark tag, but with the story and the circumstances behind them, I would merely consider this to be part of a proper Adventure in what is clearly a dark time for this realm. In fact, I find it refreshing that you don't shy away from describing exactly how barbaric a primitive civilization can actually get!

Extremely well done, congrats! Can't wait for more! :pinkiesmile:

2795872
Thank you, I was actually wondering if a "Dark" or "Gore" tag would be needed now - it will be later on, once we see what happens in what will be clearly a despotic tyranny.

Anyways, I hope I have consistent internet soon, so that I may continue these!

2824981
Actually, the Gore tag would be appropriate, and if you believe the dark tag would be needed later on, I would suggest adding it now, so that people can be prepared when it does go that far.

Sucks that you don't have a steady internet... might I ask why? Don't need to answer, just curious.

Login or register to comment