• Published 26th Jan 2012
  • 9,526 Views, 232 Comments

The Ironman : Garden of Millennium - worst day with sunny sky



(sorry for the poor English)My little pony, Iron man cross over

  • ...
34
 232
 9,526

Happy new year!!!

Happy new year you bunch of pony crazy maniacs!!!
Just Kidding, I love you guys. I mean all of you for no special reason.
2013!!! I guess it is already 2013, but oh well, still, Happy New Year!!!!
so I have prepared something for you guys!!!
It's quite decent (for me). Don't miss out!
It's down below.

































































































































































































































come on...











































































































































































































































































































































little bit more....































































































































































































































almost there....















































































































































































































































































































































































Trololololololololo

u Mad?

Comments ( 41 )
101
101 #1 · Jan 3rd, 2013 · · ·

FUCK! I almost shit my pants.

dammit u get back to writing

AAA fucking troll:flutterrage:

Damn , Wheres the ' TROLL ALERT ' sign?:rainbowhuh:

I'LL KELL YA WITH A SPORK IN THE MOST SLOW AND PAINFUL WAY FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!:flutterrage:

get back to writing you bastard

lol nice. Cant wait for the next chapter i enjoy this story:twilightsmile:

I thought for a while about contiueing this story, But I really don't know whether I should do it or not. I mean, It was fun, and all good, but I have like six to seven stories and ideas that keeps me preventing me from writing. Because they are really good. Ironman story is just a shitshow compared to them. I want to write all of them, but I don't think there will be enough time to let me write. I mean, I can't even upload one chapter per a week, or for a month. It has been... 5 month. perhaps six or even more. I don't know what to do, and your advise could really help me right now.

I want to read this story, yet I can't. Why, you ask? Because of one thing.

You don't know what grammar is!!!:flutterrage:

Seriously, either take a grammar class or get an editor. I can;t even finish the damned description, let alone open up even the first chapter.

Comment posted by worst day with sunny sky deleted May 18th, 2013

2592350
Woah. I never intended you to quit the story, just to learn yous some grammars (yes that was purposeful) I just can't stand grammatical errors as bad as the ones found in your description, and I may have overreacted. An easy thing to do is get a pre-reader and/or editor. Also, you may want to revise that comment. And good luck with your english classes. And don't let no one jeoparmadize your edumacation.

2559422 Well, I know my grammar is worthless pieace of shit. ( again, appologizes for grammar, I know it will be even hard for anyone to read this) So, about six month ago, I started to take TOEFL class. It's a good way to learn grammar, and I'll have to retake the test in a year anyway. Originally, I decided to quit this story and give it to somebody else, but... on second thought, maybe you can improve it. Since you are one of the people who dicussed me about grammar, I've got a prefect solution for you. Why don't you be my second editter? ( If I am offending you, than I'm sorry. There are somethings that really gets on my nerves in these days.) There is my first offer, and second, you can take my story, and do whatever you want with it. Last offer is, You say "Fuck you" to me, and I quit my story forever. which one would you choose?

2592417
Secret answer e? Seriously, I can't edit for shit. And I'm actually looking for a way to end my own stories because I have to many on my plate. I would suggest leaving this story on a hiatus until you finish your lessons, and then return and re-read it. I can sort of understand that the English language is extremely difficult to learn as a second language, hell, it's hard for a first language.

I don't want to be a hater here, it's just I am an extreme stickler for grammar, having once surpassed grammar nazidom and gone into grammar hitlerdom (that was one time, and the authors did survive, although they still keep pestering me about returning their hands). So I say Good Luck to you, and may your travels bring you closer to proper grammar!

:ajbemused:... y u do dis!

This is just......

I am not going to continue this story until I find myself worthy enough, this story is a crap anyway... I have much better inspiration but it is quite unfortunate that it is not going to include pony in this matter, but like all other, nones are perfectly clear until one begin his/her work.

3094649
Where? I don't know which one u r talking about?:rainbowhuh:

1897926 NAY WE SHALL USE THE SPOON!!!!

3280887 ...AND A RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE!

3156482
.... He/She/It means to say,
"Gaben" (Gabe Newell, Co-Owner of VALVe Corporation)

very good story so far. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

i can't wait to read more. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I am thinking rewriting this story, or I can make an animation series with better story line.
Which one do you prefer?
(I prefer animation)

3323555 Animation
Vanu FTW!! :trollestia:

Next chapter pls, it's been like 5 months since one has came out

Next chapter pls, it's been like 5 months since one has came out

4535782 Exactly, add some stuff on or I will EAT YOUR HEART just kidding, I will eat your CELERY or APPLES

4535782 and now it's been more than an entire fucking year

WTF 2013 IT IS NOW 2015 F***ING UPDATE IT :twilightangry2:

3323555 I prefer the story but if you do the animation put a link to it.

i can understand if it's cancelled, BUT there is a bit at the bottom near the last chapter that says INCOMPLETE.

is this all? I believe in you PONY STARKxLUNA lovers, make it happen :)

You wasted time doing THIS!!! When you could have posted a new CHAPTER!?!?!?!?! REALLY!!!

Such a shame that most of the good stories are abandoned...yet the author of this story thought animation is easier then writing...I have not found many good Iron Man crossovers except for yours. But you still abandoned us all to pursue you other life endeavors. You have lost intrest in making these stories. While I must admit I do not know the whole story you cannot deny that many are left thinking many different theories on what happened to you...and according to your page, at the time of this post you haven't been online in 11 months. Even I wish to start another story but I have so many options...I suppose the final point I'm making is...why?

Why did you leave us?

This chapter makes me want to put you In Blueblood’s body right before you start getting your ass beat.

7314165
Both princesses seem interested in Tony, but I guess Luna is the one.

5674824
8 years later…

No updates.

Login or register to comment