• Published 20th Feb 2013
  • 1,664 Views, 25 Comments

Fluttershy's Alter Ego - RoxyMoronNERDy

  • ...
5
 25
 1,664

Chapter V

Fluttershy winced at the loud creak as she carefully opened the apartment door. The lights in the living room were off; the only light was coming from the kitchen, and that light was always on. Fluttershy breathed a sigh of relief as she trotted inside quietly, so as not to wake her cousin, Dragonfly. Her saddlebags were heavy on her back and shoulders, the bills and bits clinking like a cash register. She all of a sudden heard someone upstairs shift, and the bed creaking.

Oh buck me... Fluttershy muttered in her head as she sat on the La-Z-Colt next to the reading lamp. She turned it on as Dragonfly sleepily trotted down the stairs sleepily. Fluttershy dropped her saddlebags sleepily, remembering the first night she came back to this old, modern spartment. The night her friends walked in on her as her "other self". She was lucky enough to clean up her mane and makeup (and her fake cutie mark) at the dressing room in her sink. It was really difficult to do so, and now her dressing room sink had a dark purple, silver and black tub ring.

"Fluttershy?" Dragonfly asked sleepily. "Or should i say Night Rage?" She finished with a smirk. Fluttershy smiled sheepishly at her sleepy cousin.

"Where are my frends?" She asked in her tender, quiet voice. Dragonfly simply nodded her head toward the stairs in a smooth gesture.

"They're upstairs in you room sleeping. I explained that you were going to be gone overnight at an animal convention or something like that." Dragonfly giggled.

"You... didn't actually say'or something like that', did you?" Fluttershy asked carefully. Dragonfly chuckled.

"No no no, of course not." Dragonfly yawned as she sat on the sofa. "Are you alright sleeping down here tonight?" Dragonfly slurred sleepily. Fluttershy slipped a blanket over her drowsy cousin swiftly.

"I don't think I need to, now." FLuttershy smiled, carrying her saddlebags up to Dragonflies room. Fluttershy yawned as she slipped underneath the covers. At this point, I think she wants me up here anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night Rage nervously crept to the V.I.P. room's door, where Gerald Giggity was waiting. This is it, Night Rage thought, taking deep breaths. This is the big client. Time to take him for a ride. I'm taking charge, not him. Don't be Fluttershy; be Night Rage! Night Rage opened the door to the V.I.P. Strippin' Suite. The room was relatively large and had a purple and blue color scheme. The lighting was dark and had purple and bright blue lights that moved slowly. There was a white disco ball moving slowly in a circle. Night Rage put on her sexy gaze, looking for Gerald. eventually, she saw a very expensive-looking saddle bag in the corner of the room, where there was a side table with an expensive vase and flower bouquet arrangement. There was a dark red and black couch in the center of a room. The couch looked like it was meant to hold about five ponies. There was an expensive rug that was in the center and had an organic design on it with some paisley and animal print mixed together in a blue and green color scheme. There was a coffee table, but it was about three feet away from the sofa so if anypony were to... oh, say... fall off... they wouldn't be hurt. The floor of the room was shiny black marble tile. The walls were decorated with posters of every stripper/dancer in the club, including Night Rage. The popular ones were framed in gold, the lessers were in silver. The music from the club was playing inside the secluded room from a few surround-sound speakers, the bass turned up slightly due to Vinyl's refined taste in music.

Night Rage was puzzled; there were expensive saddle bags, but no colts. Nopony whatsoever! She still tried to look sexy, but she didn't hide her puzzled expression as she walked inside. All of a sudden, the door that she had accidentally left open slammed behind her, rattling the frames on the walls. She shuddered at the loud noise, regardless of her new, fearless self. She whirled around to see a dark, bulky colt figure looming, swaying drunkenly. He walked toward her, pushing her down accidentally.

"Hey, Slut," He slurred. His figure came into the light, and Night Rage could see his face and colors. His coat was grey and His mane and Tail was a combination of White and Silver with a Golden undertone. His eyes were auburn and he was wearing thin, rectangle glasses that really defined his face and complimented his cheeks and jaw. Night Rage also noticed that he was a unicorn. She blushed at how handsome he was, besides the fact that he was so drunk. "Show me your pussy." Night Rage was startled, and surprised that he was so blunt about it. However, she was trained better. She got up and gave him a seductive, playful look.

"Ah, ah, ah," She said, shaking her head playfully and swinging her hood with each word. "This isn't sexy time," She said as she got closer to him. She touched his face with her front hoof and got really close to him. So close that if he fidgeted, she would accidentally kiss him. "It's dancing time." Gerald seemed displeased by her information.

"No," He replied with a sly grin. With a swift move he stood out of her grasp, getting close once more and pushing he onto the marble floor. "It's time for my money's worth." He swayed closer, and Night Rage was in so much shock from what had just happened that she hardly noticed the pain in the back of her head from hitting the marble floor from his forceful push. Gerald swayed closer until he was on top of her, licking her neck. Night Rage shivered and tried to get a hold of herself.

Come on, Fluttershy, She told herself. This isn't you. You're bigger- better, even! Not some scaredy pony! Get up! Show this bastard who's the boss! Unfortunately, Gerald Giggety must have sensed her plan of escape, because he got up with a sly grin, standing, but still on top of her.

"You aren't avoiding this." He whispered in her ear. Night Rage could smell the alcohol on him and she kept herself from gagging. (Barely.) Gerald slowly opened the quivering pony's arms, holding them down with his hooves. Night Rage suddenly turned into Fluttershy, her voice shrinking, even.

"N-no... please... don't...!" Fluttershy cried, her eyeliner running down her yellow, blushing cheeks. "I beg you...!"

"Begging won't help," He laughed, an aura appearing around his horn. Fluttershy suddenly noticed the same silver, sparkling aura appear around her back legs, which were crossed helplessly. Slowly and involuntarily, she felt them move apart, revealing her yellow, quivering, naked body. "This will happen whether you want it to or not.

Fluttershy felt helpless. She didn't know what to do; for privacy reasons, there were no cameras in the room. (Although she was always wishing they would just forget the awkwardness and worry about the ponies' safety for once.) And there were no curtains; only a door, so she couldn't yell. She had two choices: Scream and risk losing not only thousands of precious bits, or let him rape her and she could get tons of bits and never worry about rape again.

Of course she knew that money shouldn't be her top priority. Her happiness and sense of comfort mattered most. And she figured this out just in time, because by this point, her lower region was completely uncovered. Fluttershy took deep breaths, getting ready to put her soft, shy voice to the ultimate test. The colt's aura appeared around her forelegs, and she now felt her all-fours locked; permanently in place, unable to be moved by anypony but the colt's horn. The colt smiled slyly as he stepped forward, slipping off his high-end pants, revealing his cutie mark. Fluttershy was appalled when, instead of seeing money like she had assumed, she saw an interlocked male and female sign along with a lock placed through them. He forced other ponies to have sex with him all the time. Fluttershy had to do it, and quick. Be cause she saw him start leaning, getting ready to position himself.

The next few moments seemed to move in slow motion. Fluttershy breathed heavily, trying to get it under control in order to scream long and loud. She could feel him touching her, eyeing her lower area hungrily. Fluttershy was bawling as she took the biggest breath she ever took; even bigger than when she pretending to not know how to cheer for Rainbow Dash, just to annoy her rainbow-maned friend.

Fluttershy tightened her throat, and just before he lowered his pelvis to her own, she let out the loudest, ugliest, blood-curdling scream anybody had ever heard. She screamed as long as her breath could hold, which was a whopping thirty seconds due to her rapid heart rate. The colt's eyes were wide, but she hardly got a look at him, because her body felt as though somepony were shaking her. Her body jolted back and forth, cutting her scream off. Suddenly, the scene changed in the blink of an eye.

Fluttershy's eyes whipped open and her body jolted up, her coat damp with sweat and her face stained with tears. Her blanket on her cousin's bed was strewn, fallen to the floor and she was surrounded by seven ponies; two unicorns, two earth ponies and two pegasi, all lookig really, really worried and upset. However, one of the earth ponies, whom had a poofy pink mane, was standing next to where Fluttershy lay. She had her hooves extended to Fluttershy's body. Suddenly, she understood: it was all a dream, and she had really screamed. Her friends and cousin all rushed to see what was the matter and Pinkie was the first to shake Fluttershy awake. Pinkie smiled the moment it registered that she had awoken. Suddenly Fluttershy couldn't contain her conscious feelings. She burst into tears, her hooves sitting in front her her embarrassed face. Her yellow ears turned downward with displeasure and sadness. Pinkie frowned and rushed to hug her, soothingly rubbing Fluttershy's shaking back and rocking her quivering body.

"Ssshhh... It's alright..." Pinkie cooed soothingly. "It was just a dream."

Author's Note:

Gerald Giggity is an Easter Egg name; it's meant ot relate to Quagmire since he's a player.

Comments ( 8 )

Giggity Giggity Goo!

The story flow is getting better, might give it a once over before finishing up the chapter I do not think you needed the plural of fly in Dragonfly's name. Other than that any other problems are little nit picky things that do not really bother the story, keep up the good work

I'm really starting to like this story more and more!

3141636 Thanks for the comment! The onyl thing i don't get is the "plural of fly in Dragonfly's name". What did you mean by that?:derpyderp2: Sorry if i come off as clueless; been a while since i worked on this.

3201397
you put dragonflies, if I remember correctly, it has been a while since I last read it

3141636 oh i see what you mean; yeah sometimes i get lazy and don't want to read over my work before posting it. :twilightsheepish:

3201429
no worries, I rather enjoy the darker side you gave flutters, the truth is everyone has that side to them it is just to the matter of how you handle it. Flutters is handling it well for the moment but she is starting to see the problems it might cause with the nightmare she had

Okay, so, this is listed as a comedy, but it's not funny. It's listed as a romance but there is literally no indication of that anywhere...?

Login or register to comment