• Published 30th Dec 2012
  • 716 Views, 8 Comments

My Life With Fluttershy - Warriorman10



The mane six decide to come to the human world to look for compatible mates.

  • ...
22
 8
 716

The Greeting

A half hour later we arrived at what looked like a mansion outside of town in the suburbs. we pulled up in front of the house and the limo came to a stop. Twilight opened the doors and we all piled out of the vehicle. we stood in front of the house and looked at it for a second or two. "well this is home and were you'll be living from now on." Twilight said to me. i looked up at it and stood in awe. this house was huge. i couldn't believe that i got to live here. "how many people live?" i asked. "well as of now there are eight people living here, not including you." she said thinking about it for a second. i stood there a little bit longer until i noticed someone come up to my side. i looked over and there was Fluttershy again. she looked up to me and our eyes met again and once again she looked down and blushed. after taking psychology in college i knew that this was a sign of her liking me. i smiled to myself and tried to man up and make the first move. but once again, i got nervous and over thought it and wussed out. i wanted so bad to show her that i liked her and was happy that we were together now. but i was always a sucker when it came to my nerves.

I suddenly noticed that the other girls had started to move towards the house. without thinking about it i grabbed Fluttershy's hand and started to move towards the door. i can only assume that she didn't mind because she didn't pull her hand away. i only noticed that i was holding her hand when we caught up to Twilight and the others. i almost pulled my hand away in embarrassment but caught myself and decided to man up and keep this going. we walked into the house at which point Twilight looked at me and said "wait here. we'll be right back ok?" "ok." i replied. the six girls then walked through the foyer into the hallway and turned the corner. while they were gone, this gave me the chance to look around and get a feel for the place. i was standing in what looked like the foyer of the house. the foyer itself was huge. it had a huge, what looked like diamond, chandelier hanging from the ceiling. there was a set of stairs on the right and left hand side of the foyer, winding up the wall to lead to what i imagined were the bedrooms. to my right in front of the stairs, was a door that led to another room. i peeked around the corner and saw what looked like a living room area. there were couch's, chairs and a very large t.v. with what looked like several gaming consoles. all i could think to myself was that this place looked pretty legit.
As i was looking around, the girls came back into the foyer.

I noticed them come in and went back to stand in the middle of the room. as the girls filed back into the room they stood in front of me. all except for Fluttershy. she walked past the girls and stood next to me. i know it may seem cheesy but i looked over to her again and smiled at her. this time she held my gaze a bit longer than before. but only for a second or two more. then she looked down to the floor again blushing. i took my hand out of my pocket and moved it to my side where her hand was hanging. i hooked her pinkie finger with mine and puller her hand into mine. she gladly accepted this move and actually moved closer to me. Twilight saw the exchange and as i looked up she was smiling at the both of us. "Devin, when i was explaining things to you earlier, i said there were others. well these are the other." she said as she motioned to the hallway she just came from. from this hallway came two men. they were both around my age but looked completely different from each other and myself. one was dressed very nicely and looked very well taken care of. the other had a beard and was dressed rather plainly. he seemed like the kind of guy who would be a gamer and wasn't afraid to show it. he didn't dress nicely either. it looked like he wore what he wanted and didn't care what others thought. they came into the room and joined the line the girls were standing in. the one who was dressed nicely stood next to Rarity. he took a hold of her hand and kissed it gently. he looked at her and smiled. Rarity smiled back and hugged his arm as she pulled him closer into her. the other stood next to AppleJack. he stood a little bit taller than AppleJack and when he stood next to her he took her hand into his and smiled and looked over to me. "these two men are two other men that one of the girls has chosen to be their mates. the one standing next to Rarity is Derek. and the one standing next to AppleJack is Dustin." Twilight began to explain to me. Dustin chimed in and said "you can just call me Dusty." i nodded to him and smiled.

Twilight looked to Derek and Dusty, "this is Devin. Fluttershy has chosen him to be her mate." they both came up to me and greeted me with a handshake. twilight looked on and smiled at us all as we greeted each other. "well now that we all know each other, Devin, i used my magic to move all your stuff here and into your new room. Fluttershy can show you where it is." twilight said motioning up the stairs. Fluttershy took my hand and led me up the stairs and down a hallway to the third door. she opened it and led me in. "this will be our room." she said shyly. "our room? like we're going to be sleeping together? i mean... sleeping in the same bed!?" i said as i started to get nervous. she smiled at me and said "yes. we can sleep in the same bed if you want. i mean.. we don't have to if you don't want to..." i could tell she was getting nervous as well. i wanted to let her know that i did, but i didn't want to come across as a perv or something. "yeah. i'd like that. we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. i'm fine with just being close to you." i said, still nervous about the whole situation. she looked up and smiled at me. "i'd like that." i smiled back and brought her hand up to my lips and gave her a gentle kiss. she instantly blushed and looked at the ground. i began to look around the room and i noticed that literally all my stuff was now here in this room. except for all my furniture and major appliances naturally, but everything that i needed to survive and then some was there. "we also have another room over there." Fluttershy said as she pointed to a door to our left. we walked over to it and i opened it. in this room it looked like we had our own little living room. this is where some of furniture had decided to go. my couch was there along with my T.V. everything was there. it all seemed too good be to true. i placed my arm around Fluttershy's waist and pulled her into me. she willingly accepted and placed her head against my chest and we stood there for a while just taking in the moment we were having.

Comments ( 7 )

Ha Ha! Wish Fulfillment!

Standard self-insert fantasy where the author puts himself into the story and winds up fucking a pony. Or in this case a humanized pony. It's generic and has been done many times before.

On a technical note, you need to capitalize things like "I", the start of every new sentence and other proper nouns. And every time you have a new speaker you should start a new line.

Falcon 7. it may have been done before but this is just my version. and unfortunately, i don't microsoft word, so i have to use a notepad program and it doesn't correct it as i type it. when i'm typing i just keep going and type away. my apologies for the grammatical errors. the notepad doesn't have a auto correct either. so i don't notice unless i re-read it. which i usually do before i submit it. but sometimes i miss some things.

1876820 Download Google Chrome and then use Google Drive. It does have auto-correct features, though they aren't as good as MS Word.

1876820 That's no excuse, there are plenty of free spellcheck programs out there.

Also, PROTIP: to actually reply to someone's comment (so they receive a notification about it), hover your mouse on the top right of the comment you want to reply to. Click the speech bubble icon that appears, and you're good to go.

1876820

Ha Ha! Excuses!

Your excuse is that you don't have an application that checks your spelling for you? Here's a clue for you and it's free, learn to spell. It's something that was taught in school that you capitalize every proper noun and at the start of every sentence. It's simple. In fact it's so simple that we learned it in the first grade.

This story is good. I request MOAR!

It's ok at the least. You need to capatilize your I's.

Login or register to comment