• Published 3rd Dec 2012
  • 688 Views, 8 Comments

When Worlds Collide - Spike45



Human mane6 meets themselves as ponies in another world were a dangerous adventure awaits them. The lives of both worlds hang in the balance.

  • ...
4
 8
 688

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in the land of Equestria, many people where enjoying the fine day, especially in a small town known as Sapien were you couldn't walk down the street without being greeted with gentile smiles by everyone you came across. However, there were a few who weren't enjoying this fine day, three young girls by the names of Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle, also known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, who had to endure the boring hours of class. Applebloom was staring into space while resting her head on her desk, she had red hair that reached past her shoulders with a pink bow on the top back part of her head. She wore a pair of blue jean overalls with a slight pale yellow t-shirt. Sweetie Belle who was doodling on a piece of paper had violet hair that had a light violet streaks and curly tips. She wore a grayish white dress that reached down to her knees and faded to light purple near the bottom. And Scootaloo, who was sleeping while leaning back in her chair with her arms slacking on her sides and mouth hanging open. Unlike the other two Scootaloo's skin pigment was darker and had slightly spiky fuchsia colored hair, she also wore a dark orange t-shirt with blue shorts.

"Now who can tell me the different class categories for humans?" Ms. Cheerilee asked as she walked around her desk.

Ms. Cheerilee had long hair and wore a cerise crisscross v-neck t-shirt with beige dress pants.

A young girl with curly light scarlet hair, braces and purple glasses rose her hand to answer,

"Thky, Earth, Magic, Beatht, and Magical Beatht" said the little girl with enthusiasm.

"Very good Twist, but can anyone tell me how each of these classes are different?".

The room fell silent to this question. Cheerilee then began to walk around the room until she got to the only one sleeping in her class.

"SCOOTALOO!" Ms.Cheerilee yelled.

Scootaloo abruptly woke up causing herself to almost fall out of her chair. The class then began to laugh as Scootaloo began to look around to find out what was happening.

"Can you answer the question?" asked Ms. Cheerilee with disdain.

"Huh!?" was all Scootaloo could say as she scratched the back of her head in confusion.

Ms. Cheerilee crossed her arms while raising an eyebrow at Scootaloo.

"Maybe if you spent less time sleeping and more time paying attention, maybe you would be able to come up with a better answer."

A girl with pale, light grayish violet hair with white streaks, wearing a pale magenta t-shirt with blue capri pants and a tiara on her head quickly rose her hand.

"Yes Diamond Tiara?" asked Ms. Cheerilee.

"The sky class can grow magical wings composed of pure light at will allowing them to fly, walk on clouds, and manipulate the weather. The magic Class is physically the weakest compared most but make up for it in their potency and ability to use magic. The earth elementals are physically one of strongest of the five and are slightly resistant to magic. Also unlike the other two these three classes gain a mark on the side of their shoulder, these are called Cutie Mark and they represent one's special talent and only appear when the person figures out what their special talent is. The beast class can vary from a different variation of abilities, this is because they each represent a different creature and can do partial transformations of said animal. Finally there's the magical beasts, that are the same as the beast class but they instead represent mystical creatures, they are the most uncommon of the five."

Finishing her explanation Diamond Tiara gave a snobbish look to Scootaloo whith Scootaloo glaring back.

"Very good Diamond-"

Ms. Cheerilee was then was interrupted by the bell.

"Well that's all the time we have, make sure to study for tomorrows test."

All the kids then ran out the class room in an uproar, following them was Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

"Come on guys hurry up" said Applebloom as the three left school.

"Were are we going" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Tu Twilights house" Applebloom answered.

"But why?" Scootaloo asked in confusion.

"We already ruled out being librarians as our special talent."

"Were not going there to be librarians." said Applebloom.

"Then why?" the two asked.

"I'll explain later, just hurry up."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo looked at each other perplexed as to why their friend was keeping secrets.

"At least tell us what's in the bag?" Sweetie Belle asked while pointing to Applebloom's blue bag she had strapped over her shoulder.

"Nope."