• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 1,294 Views, 28 Comments

The Path of the Righteous Pony - Steventheman



Fluttershy goes on a galaxy-wide quest to become the Ultimate Badass.

  • ...
11
 28
 1,294

Tadezocora

Fluttershy looked at her navigation computer. She keyed in the location of the High Command building. A dialog box popped up. Forbidden: By Order of High Command.

Fluttershy grunted in annoyance. She looked towards the videophone. If Twilight helped build the ship, she might be able to find a way around the computer's block.

She pressed a few buttons, and Pinkie's face popped up on screen. Twilight's face then appeared very close to the screen. "Oh, Fluttershy!" Twilight said. "I haven't seen you in days!"
"I know...Listen, is there a way to get past a block on identifing an area?"
"Hmm...Maybe if you open up the console, and move male wire 23R from port 12 of the navigation system to port 69...Maybe, and I do stress, maybe, you can get around a block."

Fluttershy opened up the console. Suddenly, the radar pinged. Fluttershy looked at the scanner, worried. She looked outside. "Oh, what the flying feather is this?"

Fluttershy's ship shook. She turned around, just to see her airlock door open, and a Komato berserker aim a gun in her face. Fluttershy could hear Twilight and Pinkie scream, before the berserker fired a purple pulse from his gun. Fluttershy flew backwards into the console, and slammed her head on the console. The Berserker talked in a strange language, before the console translated it, and sent it to Twilight and Pinkie.

"Target is down. Bringing target back for interrogation and execution. Mission closed."


"Oh no...Oh fuck no!" Pinkie shouted, turning off the videophone. "We need to help her!"
"How?" Twilight said. "We haven't got a ship!"
"What if another human lands? We can ask him or her to take us to Tadezocora!"
"I doubt it. What are the chances of another FTL vessel landing now, with a human whose willing to take us to what amounts to their species as a killzone?"
"Yeah..."
"Unless...They don't take the lightsaber from Fluttershy. She can cut open her cell door!"
"Maybe they won't know what it is, or what it can do!" Pinkie said excitedly. "She can still fight her way out before they kill her!"

"Before they kill who?" Big Mac said, poking his head around the door frame. "Pinkie, what's happening?"
Pinkie looked at Twilight, before turning to Big Mac. "We're talking about a book Twilight wants to write. It's about a stallion who is killed on a train and it turns out everypony on the train killed him!"
"Oh. I'm not good with reading." Big Mac said.
"Uh-huh." Twilight said. "And that's why you borrowed Canterlot Nights a few weeks ago."
Big Mac shrugged. "My internet was down."
"Anyway..." Pinkie said. "Sorry Big Mac, but the videophone's down. The Komato have some jammers up."
"Oh..." Big Mac said. "Well, maybe tomorrow..."

With that, Big Mac walked from the room. Twilight looked at Pinkie. "She'll get out of there...I know that."


Fluttershy opened her eyes slowly. There was a dull pain in her skull. She looked around the room she was in. It was a bare room, with a long mirror on one wall. A door was behind her, although it looked as if it was heavily armored. Two turrets flanked her. Fluttershy looked into the mirror. She had a broken nose, a black eye, and when she opened her mouth, three of her teeth were missing. She looked at her hooves, which were held in ports on the floor.

The lightsaber band was still there. Fluttershy couldn't believe her luck. The Komato must have assumed it was attached to her, which as far as Fluttershy was concerned, was true.

A deep voice entered the chamber, speaking Komato. The lightsaber band beeped, and then translated the langauge.

"Pony, you have caused us a lot of trouble."
"Who are you!?" Fluttershy shouted. Her band beeped, and the command was repeated in Komato.
"Who I am is none of your concern. Now tell us where you come from!"
"Where I come from?" Fluttershy knew that if she talked, the Komato might attack Equestria. "Where I come from is none of your concern."
"Shut up!" the inquisitor shouted. "I decide what is my concern and what isn't. I will ask you again - Where do you come from!?"
Fluttershy decided that the Komato would take any answer. "...I come from Mars..."
"Liar!" the Komato shouted. The turrets next to Fluttershy warmed up, before shooting a massive beam of electricity straight through her. She screamed, before looking at the mirror. She breathed deeply, trying to catch her breath.
"Eat shit, Komato."

Another bolt of electricity fired. Fluttershy granted in pain, but held in her scream.

"Please, pony. Keep it civil." the torturer mocked. "We Komato love civil discussion. Haven't you ever been taught to respect your host?"
"I'll respect my host when you stop shocking me!" Fluttershy snarled. Another bolt fired. Fluttershy's face twisted in pain, but she kept silent. She looked at the mirror, and Stared.

The mirror shattered in a large explosion. A few shards of shrapnel hit Fluttershy, but she was too angry to care. The Komato torturer looked at Fluttershy. "What the fu-"

Fluttershy interrupted him with a Stare, and watched as his shield self-combusted. An alarm activated, and Fluttershy noticed what appeared to be a power box on the wall. Another Stare freed her from her bonds. She activated her lightsaber and cut through the two electric turrets.

Fluttershy jumped through the hole in the wall, and ran out into a corridor. She noticed an air duct above her. She flew up, cut open the grill, and hid inside. A Berserker appeared below her. Fluttershy jumped down, and sliced the Berserker's head off, before kicking the corpse into two Komato soldiers. The Berserker exploded, killing the two troopers. Fluttershy noticed three floating, light blue balls. As Fluttershy approached them, they jumped at her. Fluttershy jumped back, but didn't feel anything. She turned the corner into a storage room. Fluttershy saw one enemy in there. It was at least twenty feet tall, and its armor was green, pink, and grey. The visor on the head glowed, and it looked at Fluttershy.

"Annihilate."