• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 1,294 Views, 28 Comments

The Path of the Righteous Pony - Steventheman



Fluttershy goes on a galaxy-wide quest to become the Ultimate Badass.

  • ...
11
 28
 1,294

Teufort

Fluttershy walked through the empty streets of Teufort. Strange metal boxes with wheels stood, some with corpses in them, others burnt and destroyed. Fluttershy looked in the window of a house, and the room inside was covered in giant spider webs.

A loud whirring noise erupted from behind Fluttershy. She turned around and saw a large bald man, with a belt of bullets around his chest. He was wearing a red shirt with badges on the upper arms. He held a large gun, which was the source of the noise.

"What is this?!" he bellowed, with a terrifying accent.
"Umm...uhh..." Fluttershy stuttered. "I-I-I'm not a..."

The Heavy Weapons Guy lifted his gun. "You talk?"
"Yes." Fluttershy responded. She looked towards her lightsaber.
"Mutant?"
"I'm not a mutant. I'm a pony."
"All ponies I meet, they do not talk. They do not have wings." The Heavy looked down the street. "Unless...you are alien?"
"I'm not from this planet."
"Da." the Heavy said. "I understand."
"I come with a mission from Valhalla."
The Heavy stared at Fluttershy. "Da. Long I have waited for this."
"Excuse me?"
"Long ago...I was with team. Medic found a way to make his charge last forever, with help of Engineer. But then...they tested on animal. It mutated. This did not stop Medic. Engineer told him to stop. Engineer was furious. but then..." the Heavy paused. "They used gold-like material. And Medigun exploded. Gas escaped, but we were not affected. Then a cow attacked us. It was mad, like Pyro. He killed it, but it almost killed him. Then we found out that Australia fell to animals. One by one, team died, until I was only one left. Now..." the Heavy lowered his gun. "We fight like men. Man versus little pony."


Fluttershy flew into the air, narrowly avoiding a stream of bullets. She looked down at the Heavy, his face twisted in anger.

"Hahahaha!" the Heavy yelled. Fluttershy dove, and struck the Heavy with her hoof. He grunted, and Fluttershy galloped away from the Heavy. She jumped behind an abandoned car.

"Where are you!?" the Heavy shouted. "What is the matter? Scared? Cry some more!"

Fluttershy peeked over the car bonnet. The Heavy had his back to her. She crept out of cover, and sprinted over to the Heavy. He turned around as Fluttershy swiped with the lightsaber.

An orange line appeared across the gun, as it fell in half. The Heavy dropped the minigun. He looked at Fluttershy, with pure rage and grief in his eyes.

"You...kill Sasha."

Fluttershy continued to stare the Heavy down.

"I will kill you with bare hands!" the Heavy shouted, as he ran as fast as he could over to Fluttershy. Before she could react, the Heavy struck her with an uppercut. Fluttershy lifted into the air, before landing onto a car windshield, cracking it. Blood trickled from her nose and mouth, and she could feel glass shards in her back. The Heavy stood above her on the car bonnet. He raised his fist to finish Fluttershy off. She felt a rush of adrenaline. She opened her mouth, and lunged at the Heavy's leg. She clamped her jaw on the Heavy's leg, as his fist smashed through the glass. He screamed, and kicked outwards, throwing Fluttershy off. She landed on the road. The taste of blood revolted her, and she spat several times onto the ground. The Heavy Weapons Guy limped over to Fluttershy. "You! You must die!"

Fluttershy ran towards the Heavy, and jumped onto him. She raised her left hoof in the air and struck him on the cheek, before shuffling around him, and stabbing him in the back. The Heavy screamed, and he fell on his front. Fluttershy deactivated her lightsaber, and got off the body. She looked up, as a spirit rose from the body.

"Til ære for Valhalla." the ghost said, still with the Heavy's accent. "Ta mitt Element. Jeg stige i krig, og i stigninga jeg i ære."
Fluttershy flew up into the air, and a light shone from her eyes, brighter than last time. "Jeg hører deg, stipendiat kriger. Du kan bestige."

The ghost flashed out of existence, and Fluttershy landed again. Samuel L. Jackson's voice entered her head. "Fluttershy." he began. "You now have the ability to use every firearm in the Universe. Guns will adapt themselves to your anatomy. Needless to say, this is a very powerful ability, one that the Heavy Weapons Guy prided himself on, even if he never used it to its full extent."

Fluttershy looked upwards. "Thank you, Samuel L. Jackson...but..." Fluttershy paused. "What about this country?"
"Australia will recover. The world will notice. That I can promise." Samuel L. Jackson said. "But that is for later. Now, you must go to Tadzocora. General Tor of the Komato Imperial Army holds the Element of Glory, and he is your next objective. You must wait until you confront Ballbreaker the Psychotic. You are not powerful enough to face her."

Fluttershy decided not to question Samuel L. Jackson as she flew upwards, and headed for the train station.


Fluttershy landed at the station. She walked to her ship, and opened the door.

A human aimed his shotgun at her, then lowered it. It was Jake. He looked worse than before, and his leg was bleeding.

"F-fluttershy?" he said. "Fuck..."
"Jake?" Fluttershy said. She crouched down next to Jake. "What happened?"
"Another dingo found us after you left. Killed all of my friends. Got me in the leg before I blew his fucking head off." Jake whispered. "Fluttershy...You gotta take me somewhere."
"Where?"
"Take me to Teufort Cemetery."
"Okay."


The ship landed in front of the cemetery. Fluttershy lowered her wings, and allowed Jake onto her back. He directed her through the graveyard until he told her to stop. He dismounted Fluttershy and sat at a grave. The headstone read Valerie Taylors - 2103-2110. Fluttershy concluded that this must be Jake's sister.

"Sis...I'm sorry...They're dead." Jake said, laying his shotgun on the grave. "But I can get outta here. I'll make the world know. They will know."

Jake climbed back onto Fluttershy. "Can you fly me to New York? I need to get to the New League of Nations."

Fluttershy nodded, and walked back to the ship. Jake sat down in the hold, and he pushed onto his leg, and Fluttershy set the course to New York.

After a few hours, they arrived in New York. Jake stumbled out of the ship, and he collapsed in the road in front of the New League of Nations. Several humans ran over as Fluttershy lifted off, and zoomed into space.

"Kid, you alright?" one said, before looking at his wound. "Shit...You!" he said, pointing at a woman. "Call 911!"


Fluttershy looked at the bag Rarity gave her. She touched the laser rifle, which was a human design. A strange feeling came from her hoof, before the rifle started to levitate. Fluttershy looked in wonder as the rifle's trigger hoop became big enough to admit a hoof and the stock became slightly smaller. Fluttershy stood on her hind legs and raised the rifle. She looked down the sights, then put the rifle down again.

Fluttershy looked out towards the space before her, and set the ship to Faster Than Light.

Author's Note:

If you ever wonder what's being said when Fluttershy takes an element, it's broken Norwegian. I don't know Old Norse.