• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,330 Views, 30 Comments

Life in the Real World - RainbowDash FTW 117



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy get transported to Earth when a spell goes wrong!

  • ...
15
 30
 2,330

Chapter 5 : Back to Ponyville

Well... This is MONTHS late.... Sorry... Not too long ago I was like..." I MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY... FOR THE PEOPLE OF......EQUESTRIA!! And here I am. So enjoy the chapter and all that.

It was late and there wasn't a sound, there was that smell of warmth in the air and it was as still as it was quiet. The moon was so bright you would have thought it full, but it was a large crescent and sat on the horizon, making it a rich deep yellow. There weren't any clouds, and the sky was that sort of blue/grey colour, sprinkled with thousands of stars. Everyone in the house was asleep, except for Twilight, who sat at Kyle's open window looking out into the beautiful night.

Twilight sighed. She would miss this place, but she has to go back to her friends and studies back in Equestria. She thought back to all the great times she's had with her friends.

"I hope this works, Kyle's sort of grown on me..." Twilight whispered to no-one in particular.

===================================================================

Princess Celestia's sun slowly rose in the dull morning sky, bathing all of Equestria in a golden glow as the birds began to sing and the roosters at Sweet Apple Acres waking all the ponies in Ponyville up, An orange pony with a blonde mane tied up in a ponytail and a cowboy hat walked out into the town to the tree library and knocking on the door, to be answered by a small purple dragon about a minute later.

"Yawn, Hey Applejack, what's up?" He asked stretching his arms.

"Howdy Spike, is Twilight home yet?" She asked in her Southern accent.

"No, sorry. Has Princess Celestia sent them that note like I suggested?" He asked

"Ah'm not sure Spike,Ah'll try an find out when ah'm not busy. Make sure y'all tell us when she gets back. Ah'll be seeing you later" Applejack replied. She walked away, sighing as she did.

==================================================================

Twilight woke up to the birds chirping and the warm sun shining on her face, not realizing she had fallen asleep she snapped up, making sure that everyone was still sleep. She then looked out the window once more, taking in the beautiful scenery before getting up to wake the others. She walked over to Kyle's bed and shook him lightly and when he didn't wake up she pulled the covers off and hit him with her pillow, waking him up.

"Huh? What the fuck?" Kyle said drowsily. He leaned over to look at the clock. "Are you fucking kidding me it's 6:-" He was stopped by Twilight covering his mouth.

"Sshhhh! We're trying to leave quietly remember?" Twilight said in a half-whisper.

"Oh, right. Sorry. Are the others awake?" Kyle asked as he slowly got off his bed.

"Not yet." Twilight said as she walked as quietly as she could to her sleeping bag, rolling it up and placing it in his wardrobe.

"I'll wake them up. You work on the letter to the Princess." Kyle said as he walked over to the other sleeping bags. He shook Fluttershy as gently as he could, making her wake up with a small eep, not being used to someone else waking her up. "Sorry." He said.

"That's okay." Fluttershy said, packing up her sleeping bag too.

Kyle woke up everyone else, trying to keep Pinky as quiet as possible while they got dressed. He picked up a piece of paper and a pencil and quickly wrote down something that no-one could see and folded it up and put it on his bed. "Ok, let's go."

They all tiptoed down the stairs and out the front door. Twilight handed him the scroll and he pulled a lighter out of his pocket and he burned the parchment. Instead of slowly burning into a pile of ashes it quickly burned up into a purplish pinkish dust and flew up into the air and disappeared from view. Kyle pulled out his phone to check the time. The clock at the lock screen read 7:15.

"Alright so how long does the scroll take to reach Princess Celestia?" Kyle asked Twilight.

"Well it usually takes around 10-15 seconds but it might take longer between dimensions..." Twilight stated.

Pinky, Rainbow and Fluttershy were talking among themselves when a scroll appeared in a burst of fire in front of Fluttershy, making her scream... In her own way.

"Another scroll?" They all said in unison.

Twilight picked it up off the ground and read it out loud.

"Ahem. My dearest Twilight Sparkle, Thank you for replying, but I am not so sure if it is a good idea to bring a human to Equestria, but I trust you so I will allow it. Within 10 seconds of reading this letter you will be teleported back to Ponyville." Twilight said.

"She was certainly specific with how long it will b-" Kyle was cut off by a bright flash of light engulfing all of them.

Equestria, Ponyville

A bright flash illuminated Sugar Cube Corner making everpony turn towards the light and 5 humans appeared in the middle.

-e before we get... Uhh. We're here." Kyle finished his sentence.

"Yes we made it!" Twilight said jumping in joy.

"OHMYGOSHNOWICANSEEPOUNDCAKEANDPUMPKINCAKEANDMRSANDRCAKEANDICANSEEALMYFRIENDSANDWORKATSUGARCUBECORNERANDHAVEPARTIESANDHAVEFUNYAY!!" Pinkie said bouncing around.

"Wait everyone! We're still human!" Twilight exclaimed

"Oh my." Fluttershy said

Rainbow Dash had already started running to Sweet Apple Acres, regardless of Twilight's words.

All the ponies had started gathering and were whispering and pointing.

"Uhh. Twilight? Are they gonna hurt us?" Kyle asked

"Of course not, they'll remember us, pony or not." Twilight said.

"Hey everypony! It's us! Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle!!." Pinkie yelled at the large crowd of ponies.

Sweet Apple Acres

Rainbow Dash knocked as quickly as she could on the door to the Apple Family's house and Apple Bloom answered the door.

"Uhh, can ah help you?" She asked.

"It's Rainbow Dash, is Applejack here?" Rainbow asked the filly.

"You're not Rainbow Dash! You're not even a pony! How can I be sure it's REALLY Rainbow Dash?" She asked her.

"I'm not a pony?! Twilight must have to cast a transformation spell like back in Kyle's world!" Rainbow Dash thought.

"Uhh... My hair! And my voice." Rainbow said impatiently.

"Fine, she's out working on the apples." Applebloom said.

"Thanks squirt." Rainbow said before quickly running to the trees. "APPLEJACK!!!" She yelled, over and over before she was confronted by the very pony she was looking for.

"Who are ya and why do ya be callin' my name like a mad pony?!" Applejack demanded.

"Come on Applejack it's me! Rainbow Dash." She said.

"Rainbow? But you're not a pony! And where are the others?" Applejack asked her friend

"They're at Sugar Cube Corner come on." Rainbow said, already running back towards town.

=====================================================================

"What are we gonna do?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Well we could always go to Canterlot and speak to Princess Celestia..." Fluttershy suggested in that half-whisper voice of hers.

Within a second of Fluttershy finishing her sentence another flash of light illuminated the busy square and after it subsided there stood the majestic Princess Celestia.

"There will be no need for you to travel, My Little Ponies." Said Princess Celestia.

"Princess Celestia! I'm so glad to see you again!" Exclaimed Twilight, not bothering to hide the tears welling up in her eyes.

"HOLY SHIT SHE'S GOT A HORN AND WINGS!! THAT'S FUCKING BADASS!" Yelled Kyle, jumping up and down, stopping when everyone and pony was looking at him and recomposed himself. "I mean... Princess Celestia, it's an honor to finally meet you." He said as he lowered himself to one knee.

"Well, it certainly is a pleasure to finally meet you as well." Replied Princess Celestia with a chuckle. "But please stand up I find it rather embarrassing when ponies.... or people kneel before me."

"Oh, sure thing Princess!" Kyle said standing up, but almost immediately being knocked over by a small purple creature.

"What...the...fuck!" Kyle exclaimed, holding his stomach in pain.

"What did you do to Twilight and the others you fiend!" Yelled the purple creature.

"I didn't do anything!" Replied Kyle in an equally loud tone as he got up and kicked the creature, sending him flying to the ground. Hey, now that I see him he looks an awful lot like the assistant Twilight described...... Oh fuck!

"SPIKE!!" Cried Twilight as she quickly moved to the now unconscious baby dragon. "Why would you do that?!" She said, holding back tears.

"He attacked me and I didn't know who he was!" Kyle explained. "Here let me se-" He was quickly interrupted by a hoof to the face, and then everything went black.

Author's Note:

I really wish I had, like 10 chapters to out out to make up for not writing for ages but, alas I do not. I just hope you don't start coming at me with pitchforks and torches xD I hope you liked this chapter I've been trying to make them longer and more detailed and I honestly got a massive case of writer's block. But there hopefully won't be any more month-long waits :)

Comments ( 5 )

2319722 New chapter up! :D Your words inspired me. And sorry it's shorter than the others EVEN THOUGH I said I was gonna try and make them longer. I've been really short on imagination lately and I just needed to finish this chapter and get things on a good roll again.

YES Finally it's here :rainbowkiss:

that hoof is probably applejack's :ajbemused:

2332977
Yay! :yay:
It doesn't matter if you take a long time writing a new chapter, but over a year is quite a time if I remember correctly.
Doesn't matter though. At least it's there. Hope to see it updated a bit sooner now. Lenght is not everything by the way. :raritywink:

Dragon:moustache:

dont mean to be a necro but will this be updating again or is it canclled

Login or register to comment