• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,330 Views, 30 Comments

Life in the Real World - RainbowDash FTW 117



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy get transported to Earth when a spell goes wrong!

  • ...
15
 30
 2,330

Chapter 1 : Twilight's new book

Hey everypony this is my first fanfiction so sorry if it doesn't start off very well! Enjoy and leave any comments on how I can improve it!(EDIT) Wow this story is doing better than I expected and thanks to Mauri, Reluctant Girl Brony and Sexy Blonde giving me advice! Stay awesome bronies! (And pegasisters :P) P.S. With that I'm going to continue this story!

Ponyville ; Twilight's house

Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie all sat in the library intently listening to Twilight explain some sort of spell she had found while going through the Canterlot Library.

"Okay, so what do you think girls?" An excited Twilight asked the group.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Fluttershy asked.

"Ooooooh!! This is so exciting I've always wanted to travel to another dimension! Do you think they have cupcakes there? What if it's a cupcake dimension!? I'm so excited!" Yelled Pinkie, bouncing around the room

"Yeah, yeah, yeah we'll be fine can we just hurry up? I've got some practise time postponed for this! Why didn't Rarity or Applejack come?" Grumbled Rainbow Dash.

"Well: Rarity has some dresses to make for Fancy Pants and Applejack needs to help her brother with the farm. And Applejack DID volunteer to help look after Fluttershy's pets while we're gone." Replied Twilight as her horn started to light up.

However as her horn began to glow brighter and brighter dark clouds formed in the skies of Ponyville and before they realised it was too late the spell had already spun out of control. Twilight's horn glowed brighter and brighter until they heard rumbling in the sky. After the rumbling a huge lightning bolt struck right into the centre of the group through the library and ade the disappear leaving only smoke and charred wood behind.

Adelaide, Australia

A young boy was coming home from school when he saw a flash of lightning. He looked up to see no clouds in the sky.

"strange.... meh time to play Halo 4!" He said as he dismissed the lightning bolt and kept walking.

Park near High School

"AAAAAAAAGH!!!!"

THUMP

Four ponies groaned as they sat themselves upright and looked at their surroundings.

"This isn't cupcake land!!" Said Pinkie as she crossed her hooves.

"W-where are we?" Sqeaked Fluttershy.

"It says here that we are....... in a place called Earth. A planet inhabited by humans. That's all my book says" Stated Twilight.

"Great, you said we were going to another dimension not a whole new world!! What if we can't get back?!" Yelled Rainbow Dash.

"Dash keep your voice down! We don''t know anything about these "humans" so let's get out of sight before anypony notices us!" Demanded Twilight waving them over behind some shrubbery.

"This should help us fit in for now." Said Twilight casting a spell, turning them all into humans.

"Woah!" They said in unision as they looked over their new bodies.

They now looked like 4 16 year old girls.

"What are these?" Asked Pinkie as she grabbed her Double D sized breasts.

They all looked down at their chests.

"Never mind that Pinkie we need to find someone to find out where we can sleep." Said Twilight as she walked towards a house across the street.

Knock Knock Knock

The door opened to reveal a young boy of about 16 with short brown hair and lightly tanned skin.

"Uhh may I hel- WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING ANY CLOTHES?!" He yelled

"Hi my name is Twilight Sparkle and this is Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy." Twilight said pointing to her friends as she stated their names."We're lost and need a place to stay could you help us?"

"Uhh sure, come in..." Said the boy Opening the door wider to let them through. "Just go upstairs and to the right for now"

"Thanks!" Replied Twilight following his directions.

"Yeah thanks" Said Rainbow

"Thanks, and why do we need to wear clothes?" Asked Pinkie as Fluttershy gingerly tiptoed past her up the stairs.

"Well aren't you cold?" Questioned the boy "Don't worry about it just go upstairs for now!"

"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie said as she bounced up the stairs.

"What have I gotten myself into?" He said to himself as he walked into the kitchen.

"Is everything okay, sweetie?" Asked a 40 year-old woman

"Yeah just some people looking for directions, nothing to worry about" He lied.

"Alright, I'm just down here if you need me okay?" She said

"Okay Mum" He said as he walked up to his room.

"Alright, first things first. My name is Kyle and I live with my mum and she also doesn't know you're here so we need to keep it down. Secondly, you need some clothes. Thirdly you're sleeping on the floor." He stated pulling out sleeping bags from his wardrobe.

"Okay, but what why do we need clothes?" Asked Twilight.

"Oh shit, I forgot you don't know!somehow" He exclaimed. "Well it's what we wear to keep ourselves warm. But why don't you know?"

"Well from where we're from we have fur to keep us warm." Said Twilight.

"Fur?" He questioned.

What the fuck?! First a lightning bolt comes out of nowhere then these hot naked girls show up at my doorstep asking to sleep here not knowing what clothes are!! How can this day get any weirder?

"Well we're from Equestria a land inhabited by ponies and ruled by two Princesses. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. As you can probably establish we don't where clothes there as we use fur to keep us warm." Said Twilight happily

"Okay....? Well I'll just get you some clo-"

"No need to." Said Twilight cutting him off as her hands glowed purple and they all materialized exact copies of his current clothing.

"How the fu- I'm not even gonna ask." Said Kyle as he finished laying out their sleeping bags. "There's where you're going to sleep."

"What about the bed?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Uhhh that's mine." He said

"Well we'll sleep with you!!" Exclaimed Pinkie dancing around the room.

"I don't exactly feel comfortable with that. I hardly know you." He said resisting the urge to change his mind.

"I'm refusing to sleep with four hot girls that hardly know anything about this world... I must be going crazy!"

"That's okay thank you for your hospitality Mr. Kyle." Whispered Fluttershy

"Your welcome and just call me Kyle." He replied Switching on his Xbox

"Oooh what's this?!" Asked Pinkie

"It's an Xb- uhh it's hard to explain....umm it's a piece of technology we humans use to entertain ourselves with." He said best describing the Xbox.

"That's pretty cool I guess..." Rainbow said

"You guess?! This is the greatest invention since the light bulb!!" Kyle argued

"No, CUPCAKES ARE THE GREATEST INVENTION EVER!!!" Pinkie screamed

Kyle jumped back in suprise "Woah keep it down my mum will hear you!" He hissed.

"Kyle? Is everything alright?" His mum asked.

"Oh shit..." Kyle whispered. "Quick hide!"

Well that's the first chapter. Comment and thumbs up if you enjoyed it and feel free to critiscize my writing to help me improve! See ya!