• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,330 Views, 30 Comments

Life in the Real World - RainbowDash FTW 117



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy get transported to Earth when a spell goes wrong!

  • ...
15
 30
 2,330

Chapter 2 : Fitting In

Oh man Friday night Woo!!! Weekend of Halo! Here's the second chapter!! (yay) Thanks for all the favourites I really appreciate it and also I need help thinking up some human names for Pinkie, Twilight Dashie and Fluttershy so if anyone has any suggestions please give them to me. Enjoy!*hides behind a rock*

Chapter 2 : Fitting In

Kyle woke up to the sound of his mother's voice:

"Time to get up for school! I'm making breakfast!" She called

"Alright!" He replied getting up to change into his school clothes.

Wow what a strange dream! I never thought I would dream of four hot naked girls claiming that they used to be ponies!! Hah!

He grabbed his towel and headed into the shower. After he finished he got changed into his school uniform and headed downstairs.

"You never told me you had friends over!" His mum suddenly said.

A look of horror slowly crept it's way across his face as he walked into the kitchen and saw the girls from his dream helping his mother in the kitchen.

"WHAT THE FUCK IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! I MUST BE GOING CRAZY!!

"Good morning Kyle!" Said Twilight

"Yayhe'sawakthatmeanswegettohavebreakfastfinallyI'msoexcitedIcouldjustjumparound-" She was interrupted by Rainbow Dash blocking her mouth.

"C-can you all come with me please..." Kyle said motioning them to follow them out of earshot from his mother. "What the fuck are you doing?! I told you my mum didn't know I have friends over! She's going to kill me! Especially since you're girls and you slept in my room without her knowing!" He whispered.

"What's so bad about that?" Twilight asked.

"Well she probably thinks that we had se- I mean mated now!" Kyle replied in an angry tone.

"Wha- you mean mating?" Twilight replied.

"Yes!" He yelled.

"Is everything alright sweetie?" Called his mother.

"Yeah, it's fine!" He called back

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad..." Said Fluttershy in a barely audible tone.

"*sigh* I guess that's okay... she doesn't seem to be too mad...yet. Anyway where did you get the new clothes?" He said finally noticing that they had new clothes on.

Twilight wore tight blue jeans with a purple t-shirt showing off her curves and breasts. Fluttershy wore loose fitting pants and a lime green turtleneck, Pinkie wore a pink skirt and a pink t-shirt also showing off her body and Rainbow Dash wore blue shorts and a rainbow-coloured singlet with a denim jacket on top.

"Oh we just did some research while you were sleeping." Twilight said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Okay, Twilight was it?" He asked recieving a nod from her. "You said you were from Equestria... A land inhabited by...ponies...talking ponies?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Okay so how long until you go back?"

"Ummmm..." Said Twilight

Fucking fantastic they don't even know how long they'll be here!

"Okay until you leave you're gonna have to come to school with me so you're going to need a uniform and backpacks." Kyle said

"Backpacks I can do!" Said Twilight flexing her fingers and making 4 backpacks appear.

"What the fu-" He was cut off by his mother.

"Breakfast is ready everyone!" She said

They all walked into the kitchen happily to get some pancakes and bacon.

"Sorry we don't eat meat!" Twilight said as Kyle's mum offered them some bacon.

"Oh, okay." She replied

"Yeah! We're herbivores!" Exclaimed Pinkie

Kyle facepalmed

When they had all finished breakfast they all got up and started towards the door when Kyle's brother came in.

"Morning fuckface! I just finished Dawnguard!!" He said playfully punching him on the arm. "Woah, who are they?" He whispered to Kyle

"They're my friends." Kyle replied.

"But they're...hot!" He replied in another whisper.

"Yeah problem? We gotta go to school. See ya mum, see ya dick breath!" He said to his brother.

"Kyle!" His mother said.

"What?" he argued as he walked out the door.

"Was that your brother?" Dashie asked

"Yeah" He replied

"Hey Kyle, what does fuck mean?" Asked Twilight,

"It means...uhh sex." He replied awkwardly.

"Like as in gender?" She asked.

"No as in...mating."

"Ohhh..." Said Twilight writing down in a notebook.

"Now...how is this going to work?" Kyle said. "Hey you know magic right? That's what you keep doing?" He asked Twilight. She nodded hear head. "Copy those girl's uniforms." He said pointing to a group of girls chatting in front of the school.

Twilight raised her hands and a purple light surrounded them and then four school uniforms materialised in a purple flash in front of the four girls.

"Holy shit. Okay put those in your bags and follow me..." He said not exactly knowing what to do.

They walked up the steps into the front office and told them that there were four new students that would like to enroll.

"All right, you can go to your class now." The lady said in a demanding tone.

"Okay. See ya!" He called out running to get to his class before he was late. "He checked his schedule and sighed."Fuck! I have Maths!"

10 minutes later : Math's classroom

"All right now I want you to copy the sums off the board and answer them, showing your working." Said the teacher, recieving groans from the class.

Oh my god this is easy!

But before he could start the door opened and the principal walked in with four girls with skirts and the school shirt on.

Pinkie excitedly waved at him when she say Kyle sitting there.

"These girls are new to the school so treat them with respect and kindness that you show to your fellow classmates." Stated the principal.

"Hello my name is Trixie Saunders."

"And I'm Peyton Pierre!!"

"Sup' I'm Rae D'Cher."

"I'm...squeak"

"What she means to say is..." Rainbow said nudging Fluttershy

"Ah! I mean...My name is...*gulp* Shy....Florence" The last word a whisper

"Okay now go find some seats and enjoy." The principal said walking off.

Twilight and Fluttershy sat next to Kyle and Rainbow and Pinkie sat behind him.

All eyes turned to him.

"Hey Kyle!" They said in unison

"Hey, girls. Looks like you got the same lessons as me." He said happily

Fuck, everyone's looking at me! Why did the principal have to make such an entrance!

"Well, everyone stop staring at the new students and finish those questions you have 5 minutes!" Stated the teacher.

Kyle breathed a sigh of relief as everyone stopped looking at him and quickly tried to complete the algebra questions written in front of them.

Man, algebra is SO easy

"Finished!"

The whole class turned to Twilight as she walked up to the open-mouthed teacher and placed her work on his desk then went and sat back next to Kyle.

"Shit, that was fast! How smart are you?!" He said

Twilight blushed. "Oh it wasn't that hard!"

"The smartest kid in the class hasn't even finished it!" He whispered excitedly.

She blushed more. "Really I- thanks." She said and kissed him on the cheek. Making his face turn red as a tomato.

Holy shit did she really just kiss me?

He laughed nervously. "Y-you're welcome."

School Yard : 30 minutes later

"Hey Kyle how do you know those chicks?" Asked one of his friends as he motioned towards Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie.

"Oh well they actually came here from.....California and they had a house next door and I met them while walking to school." He lied.

"Wait...they're related? They don't look like it!"

"Well...no Trixie and Peyton told me that I'm not sure about Shy and Rae." He lied again

"Man, you are so lucky! Did you see Twilight kissing him in class?" His friend said high-fiving Kyle

Kyle blushed.

Maybe I am lucky after all...

In front of school : After school

"See ya!" Kyle yelled to his friends. "All right time to go home girls"

20 minutes later

"...And that's how Hitler died" Kyle finished his 'History Lesson'.

"Wow he was a meanie mc meanie pants!!" Exclaimed Pinkie frowning

"There's nothing like that in Equestria!" Said Twilight

"I'm glad you're nothing like that 'Hitler' Kyle." Said Fluttershy

"Thanks Fluttershy." He said.

"Oh anytime! *squee*" She replied adding her trademark 'squee' smile.

Kyle opened the door to his house. "Mum?! I'm home!!"

"Hey Kyle how was school?" She called back

"It was great. Hey my friends are going to stay again is that alright?"

"Yeah! Just no funny business!"

"Muuum!"

Pinkie giggled.

"Come on girls." He said as he started to head up the stairs but was interrupted by his brother tackling him. "Hey!" He exclaimed

"Hey you brought your friends over again!" He said as he got up off the floor "Hi, I'm Markus." He stated holding his hand out.

Fluttershy hid behind Twilight and the rest just looked confused at the curious hand gesture he was making. They looked at Kyle and he mimed shaking someone's hand and introducing himself.

"Pinkie was the first to make a move, jumping in front of the others and grabbing his hand. "Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Nice to meet you!!" She happily said

The rest followed suite.

Well she's definitely not shy, that's for sure.

"Come on." Kyle said as he started to walk up the stairs. Pinkie was the first to jump up the stairs, followed by Twilight, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

"Hey, Twilight why do you look so pissed?" Kyle asked her a look of concern on his face.

"Pissed?" She asked

"Mad" He replied

"Oh, I'm not mad!" She said

"It's obviously no-" He was cut off by Pinkie

"She's angry because her 'human' name is Trixie and she really hates Trixie because she claimed that she was the greatest Unicorn in Equestria which was OBVIOUSLY Twilight and Trixie embarassed us and got Twilight all angry and that's why she hates her so much!" Pinkie said all at once.

"Oookay..." He said as he reached his door, opened it and walked in, taking his shoes off. "Do things like that happen to you a lot?" He asked, getting a reply from Pinkie again, eager to tell him stories of their adventures.

*GASP* "Well there was this one time-" She started

2 hours later...

"-and then Rainbow Dash said that Fluttershy was a tree, but she's really not a tree and Twilight said: 'You know she's not a tree right?' And Rainbow got all defensive saying 'Of course not!' and Twilight said 'Did you say she was a tree?' and Rainbow said 'No! Well, yes' Then Fluttershy said that she wanted to be a tree!" She said and then burst out laughing.

"Rainbow Dash! You thought Fluttershy was a tree?" Kyle asked, trying to hide a smile

"I said it sarcastically!" Rainbow Dash said on the defensive!

"Dinner's ready come down and get it!" His mum called before anything else was said.

They walked down to get dinner.


Sorry guys gotta end it there! I'm kind of running out of ideas xD I'll try my best to make it as interesting as possible. remember to Like Fav and leave a comment! See ya bronys! (And pegasisters)