• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 2,326 Views, 32 Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies - dbzponyninja



The 2012 version of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies and Master Splinter go to Equestria

  • ...
70
 32
 2,326

Episode 3 Cutie Mark Crusaders Ninja Squad

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Episode 3 Cutie Mark Crusaders Ninja Squad by Evan Carlton Written on ‎December ‎18, ‎2012

Last time on Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies April O Neal became jealous and angry at The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles upon finding out that they and Master Splinter took their first visit to Equestria without her especially since she was the one who convinced the turtles and Master Splinter to watch My Little Pony Friendship is Magic in the first place then so Donatello turned on his portal and April, Donatello, Leonardo, Master Splinter, Michaelangelo and Raphael went to Ponyville in the land of Equestria and hung out with all six members of The Mane Six, all three Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy Hooves and Lyra Heartstrings, then after talking for a while Rainbow Dash and Raphael had a friendly match with each other which Rainbow Dash won. What happens next let's find out right now?

April, Donatello, Leonardo, Master Splinter, Michaelangelo and Raphalel used Donatello's portal to return to Ponyville in the land of Equestria when suddenly Twilight Sparkle galloped up to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter and April and told them "April, Donatello, Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael and Master Splinter i'm glad you're here I was about to go visit my parents in Canterlot and my older brother Shining Armor and his wife Princess Cadence are also visiting my parents, anyway the reason I stopped you was because I wanted to tell you that after I get done visiting my parents I was going to introduce you to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna in Canterlot castle so wanna come along?"

April, Master Splinter and all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles told Twilight "sure we'd love to meet your magic teacher and her younger sister who co-rule over the land of Equestria together."

Twilight told them as the unicorn mare with a lavender fur coat and a bluish purple mane and tail with pink and purple streaks on it clapped her two front hooves together while standing on her two back hooves "great but i'm not going to introduce you to my parents they might be a little freaked out at your appearance, oh not you April I mean the rest of you altough after I get done visiting my parents at their house you can come out of hiding because my brother and sister in law are more understanding."


However just before The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter, April and Twilight started walking to the train station to get to Canterlot all three Cutie Mark Crusaders told The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Master Splinter and April "wait a minute."

Applebloom reminded The Teenage Mutant Ninjas in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in "ya'll promised us last time you were here that you'd train us to be ninjas remember?"

All four ninja turtles told the three little fillies "oh yeah we forgot about that, but that will have to wait until next time sorry girls."

Sweetie Belle asked Applebloom and Scootaloo "now what are we going to do?"

Scootaloo was about to say something to Applebloom and Sweetie Belle when suddenly Donatello's portal turned on again and Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas stepped through and wound up in the middle of Ponyville.

Sweetie Belle said "oh no that must be Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas what are we going to do The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Master Splinter have already gone to Canterlot?"

Scootaloo told her unicorn filly friend with a light gray fur coat and a mane and tail with shades of light grayish pink and light grayish purple on them "i'll tell you what we're going to do, we're going to follow them after all we don't know any Ninjutsu or karate or whatever fighting style The Ninja Turtles use but ninjas also use stealth so we're going to follow them and be stealthy."

Applebloom told Scootaloo "I don't know Scootaloo what if we get caught?"

Scootaloo told Applebloom "oh please The Cutie Mark Crusaders Ninja Squad isn't going to get caught now come on let's follow them quietly."

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom reluctantly followed their pegasus filly friend Scootaloo with a orange fur coat and a short purple mane and tail who was also following Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas but then when they figured out Shredder's plan Sweetie Belle got them caught when she said while yelling because she forgot to whisper "Shredder's going to blow up the dam!!!"

After being caught all three members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders tried to fight Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas despite the fact that none of them have been taught how to fight yet and as such they were defeated quickly.

When The Cutie Mark Crusaders woke up from being knocked out they were tied to the bomb that Shredder had attached to the dam and screamed at the top of their lungs "HELP!!!"

Shredder laughed evily before telling The Cutie Mark Crusaders "noone can save you now, The Ninja Turtles and Master Splinter are still in Canterlot, I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they return to Ponyville before going back to Earth and they see Ponyville destroyed and all of their precious litle pony friends dead?"

However as luck would have it The Cutie Mark Crusaders screamed for help so loudly that The Ninja Turtles and Master Splinter heard them all the way from Canterlot and quickly hurried back to Ponyville to save them.

Master Splinter and Twilight Sparkle rescued The Cutie Mark Crusaders and defused the bomb while The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles held off and distracted Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas.

Then after Twilight helped Master Splinter save The Cutie Mark Crusaders she and Master Splinter helped The Ninja Turtles fight Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas and in the end as to be expected they won and Shredder and his Foot Clan Ninjas returned to Earth.

All three members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders thanked Twilight, Master Splinter and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for saving their lives then all four Ninja Turtles asked The Cutie Mark Crusaders at the same time "so ready for your ninja training now?"

All three members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders told The Ninja Turtles at the same time "no offense but we've had enough excitement for today, let's wait until tomorrow." The End.