• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 2,327 Views, 32 Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies - dbzponyninja



The 2012 version of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies and Master Splinter go to Equestria

  • ...
70
 32
 2,327

Season 2 Episode 5 Operation Rescue The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Season 2 Episode 5 Operation Rescue The Cutie Mark Crusaders by dbzponyninja Written on ‎November ‎18, ‎2013

Last time on Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Karai who is working as a double agent for The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles informed them that her father The Shredder came up with a plan to send Karai herself and Dogpound a.k.a. Chris Bradford to The Crystal Empire in a attempt to assassinate both Princess Cadence and her husband Shining Armor so she watched as The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles defeated Dogpound and then told Baxter Stockman that the plan has failed and they needed to be teleported back to The Shredder's hideout in New York City on Planet Earth what happens next let's find out right now?

It's been a few weeks since Donatello, Leonardo, Michaelangelo and Raphael did ninja training with The Cutie Mark Crusaders however Babs Seed was not visiting Ponyville this time so therefore all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders (Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle) went to Manehattan to visit her.

So anyway as soon as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the three founding members of The Cutie Mark Crusaders stepped off the train Babs Seed was tackled down to the ground and hugged by her cousin Applebloom and Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle dogpiled on top of her.

Anyway when the four fillies got up off the ground Babs Seed said in the trademark Brooklyn accent that she talks in despite being a member of the Apple family "I missed all of ya, how have the four of you been?"

Applebloom told her cousin in the trademark southern accent that all other Apple family members besides Babs Seed talks in "We've been doing pretty good, how about y'all been Babs?"

Babs answered Applebloom's question by telling her "I've been pretty good myself, crusading with The Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehattan branch, going to school, you know stuff like that."

Anyway shortly after this conversation Donatello, Leonardo, Michaelangelo and Raphael took all four Cutie Mark Crusaders to a abandoned field to continue their ninja training however shortly after arriving there they were knocked out from behind by several of The Shredder's Foot Clan ninjas who kidnapped or I guess in this case foalnapped The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Anyway The Foot Clan ninjas knocked out The Cutie Mark Crusaders, took them back to The Shredder's hideout in New York City on Planet Earth and tied them up.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles woke up and realized this so they told Master Splinter over a ear piece who was back in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sewer lair located underneath New York City to turn on the portal so that they can return to New York City, sneak into The Shredder's hideout, rescue The Cutie Mark Crusaders and return them to Manehattan in the land of Equestria.

However by the time The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles snuck into The Shredder's hideout to rescue them The Cutie Mark Crusaders managed to use the small amount of ninja training that they already received to free themselves and defeat several Foot Clan ninjas.

So therefore The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles returned to Manehattan with The Cutie Mark Crusaders, gave them more ninja training like they were planning to do and then after saying goodbye once again returned to their sewer lair underneath New York City. The End.

On the next exciting two part Season 2 finale episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis plus several members of Queen Chrysalis's Changeling Army/ Swarm find a way to teleport themselves to The Shredder's hideout on Planet Earth in hopes that they can team up with him and not only defeat The Mane Six, all four alicorn princesses and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but also take over and rule Equestria as well what plan will they come up with and will The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Mane Six and all four alicorn princesses be able to defeat all these enemies find out the answers to all these questions and more on the next exciting episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Season 2 Episode 6 Supervillain Team Up: Queen Chrysalis and King Sombra plus The Shredder and The Foot Clan part 1 of 2.