• Published 20th Nov 2012
  • 2,327 Views, 32 Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies - dbzponyninja



The 2012 version of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies and Master Splinter go to Equestria

  • ...
70
 32
 2,327

Season 2 Episode 3 Operation Stop Kraang

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Season 2 Episode 3 Operation Stop Kraang by dbzponyninja Written on ‎September ‎06, ‎2013

Last time on Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies The Shredder told Fishface a.k.a. Xever to use Baxter Stockman's portal to Equestria to trick Fluttershy into thinking he needed her help and then when she least expected it he was supposed to kill her however after seeing how kind and compassinate she was towards him he decided not to go along with the plan however he did not want to dissappoint Shredder so after finally revealing that he can not only walk on land but talk as well the two of them went to Twilight Sparkle's library treehouse and he asked her to create a magical clone of Fluttershy which he kiled l and brought back to Shredder's hideout back on Planet Earth what happens next let's find out right now?

After taking a solo trip to Equestria without the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Master Splinter April O Neil returned to the sewer lair via Donatello's portal to Equestria, she saw The Kraang were there as well and plotting to find various ponies throughout Ponyville, Canterlot, Cloudsdale and The Crystal Empire so that they could extract dna from all types of ponies (earth pony, crystal pony, unicorn, alicorn and pegasus) so that they could combine it with dna from other animals in order to create The Ultimate Mutant.

Leonardo and Donatello both said at the same time "Ok guys we don't want anymore mutants around so let's go to stop The Kraang, April are The Kraang still in Equestria particuarily Ponyville like you told us you saw them in earlier?"

April told them "No but they are planning to come back later this time to Canterlot to get both unicorn and alicorn dna and then after that Cloudsdale to get pegasus dna followed soon by The Crystal Empire to get crystal pony dna."

Donatello asked April "So I take it they already extracted earth pony dna from Ponyville any idea who they might have got it from?"

However before she could answer Michaelangelo guessed and said over the T Phone "I'd say either Applejack or Pinkie Pie."

April told him "Actually they got it from Big Macintosh."

Donatello, Leonardo, Michaelangelo and Raphael all told her at the same time "Don't worry April we'll stop them before they get anymore dna."

April told them "Thank you i'm counting on you guys."


Donatello turned on his portal to Equestria and set the lever on it for Canterlot.

The Kraang robots all said at the same time "Kraang has arrived in the place known as Canterlot to extract dna from a unicorn and a alicorn Kraang would like to know where the nearest unicorn is."

One of the Kraang robots scanned the nearby area and found a unicorn and said "Scan succesful Kraang has found the unicorn DJ known as Vinyl Scratch also known as DJ Pon3 we must capture her and use our dna extracter on her."

Another Kraang robot replied back "Kraang understands Kraang must capture the unicorn that Kraang has found."

Leonardo who was watching told the other four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Not on my watch come on guys let's stop them."

Raphael replied back "You don't have to tell me twice Leo come on let's get them."

Michaelangelo said as he jumped in mid air and hit a Kraang robot with his nunchucks "Booyakasha!"


Raphael and Leonardo cut two Kraang robots in half Leonardo of course used his katana swords while Raphael used his sai knives.

Donatello hit three Kraang robots with his bo staff however unkwown to The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one of the Kraang alien robots from Dimension X snuck away in the confusion and was able to sneak up on Vinyl Scratch and extract some of her unicorn dna and now he was headed for Canterlot castle to extract Princess Luna's alicorn dna.

However Leonardo was able to catch up to The Kraang alien robot cut it in half with his katana sword and give Vinyl Scratch's extracted dna back to her then he went to the train station and took the train to go to Ponyville and give Big Macintosh's extracted dna back to him.


Shortly after this all four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles opened Donatello's portal back up to return to their sewer lair beneath New York City . The End.

On the next exciting episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Dogpound a.k.a. Chris Bradford is sent to The Crystal Empire to assassinate Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadence however Karai who has become a double agent for The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles warns them about her father Shredder's latest plan that he has assigned to Dogpound can the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles really trust Karai even though she is a Pegasister and they are Bronies or does her loyalty to her father and his henchmen outway her love and respect for Equestria and it's citizens all these questions and more will be answered on the next exciting episode on Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bronies Season 2 Episode 4 Karai The Double Agent: Karai's Test of Loyalty.