• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 863 Views, 7 Comments

Byron In Equestria - Charming_Cresent



The story of my non-pony OC going to Equestria to invent the PC there

  • ...
34
 7
 863

To Equestria!

After that awkward dinner, I put the meatloaf away, and put the dishes in the sink. When I sit back down, my phone goes off with the Super Mario Bros. theme song indicating that I have a text message. Of course it's from the carrier telling me I have very few minutes left! I just got off the phone with my mother!

"Who was that?"asks Fluttershy

"My telephone provider telling me I have very few minutes left," I reply. We get up to the living room and turn on the TV to watch some Netflix. Yay, Netflix.

"What's Netflix?" asks Fluttershy

"A video streaming service," I reply "Do they have videos from where your from?"

"No," she replies. She asks me about video and give the short answer: their moving pictures. Anyway, we decided on a kids cartoon (no, not My Little Pony.) The cartoon we chose was SpongeBob SquarePants. "This is funny!" she says.

"I know, I used to watch it when I was younger," I reply. "You want to hear something funny? The person who plays SpongeBob is married to the actress that plays Karen."

"I guess that is a little funny," she relies. We watch more SpongeBob for a couple of hours before I look at the clock again. It reads 9:30PM.

"I need to get ready for bed. I have work tomorrow." I say to Fluttershy. She yawns, looking tired.

"I suppose I should go to bed too," She replies tiredly. "How long do you have to work for?" She asks

"From 10:30AM to 1:00PM. That's not too long." I reply

"Okay" she says.

We both walk upstairs to get ready for bed when some thing comes to my mind. My idiot brother hasn't come back for his stuff yet. SON OF A -- calm down, Byron. I'll figure something out. Then it hits me, his stuff is along the wall! She could sleep on the mattress. Good thing I bought a new one. The old one smelled, and was sticky. Eww.

"Here's where you can sleep, Fluttershy" I say. "If you need anything, I'm across the hall"

"I think I need a blanket." She says

"Give me five seconds," I say while grabbing a blanket from my closet.

"Thank you."

I change into some sleepwear, set the alarm on my phone for 9:00AM, and hop into bed.

The next morning, a shrill ringtone was coming my phone telling me to get up. The morning light blinds me as I open the blinds. "FUCK!" Stupid sunlight. I quickly make sure Fluttershy is still asleep after my outburst, she is. Thank God. I eat a quick breakfast, change into my uniform, and leave, making sure I lock the door. I come home at 1:30PM to find Fluttershy watching more SpongeBob.

"I'm home!" I exclaim

"Oh, Byron! You're home!"

"Anyone stop by?" I ask

"Not that I know of," she replies

"Let me go change and I'll make some lunch. Did you eat breakfast?"

"Yes. I had some Lucky Charms." I quickly go upstairs to change, and take my phone off it's charger.

"What would like for lunch?" I ask

"A jam sandwich," She replies

"Strawberry or Raspberry?"

"Strawberry, please" I then grab the bread and strawberry jam that my grandma made for me (saves me a few bucks every month.)

"Here you go, Fluttershy," I say.

"Thank you," she replies. After lunch she asks this out of the blue, "Do you want to see where I live?" How the hell am I supposed to answer this!? I say yes to see what her world looks like. I feel like I'm living every bronies dream.

"Just give me a few minutes to grab some things," I say. Of course I grab my laptop. I almost never leave home without it other than work. I also grab a notebook and a pen. "I'm ready to go!" I exclaim.

"Just follow me," she says. I hop on my bike and follow her into the forest behind my house. Is this how she got here? I thought it would have been a spell from Twilight or something. A few minutes pass and we stop at a log.

"We have to, um, crawl through this log," she explains. Plane crossing? Probably. A few minutes later I see a white light and the end of the log. This is probably the end of my plane and the beginning of hers. Ten minutes later, we are at the end of the log and in the Everfree Forest. What is this? I don't even. This hurts my brain. I look the same, I still have everything, no other limbs. Yep, I'm still the same.

Author's Note:

Changed the rating because of the words used here. (If you're reading this for the first time disregard the note)