• Published 10th Nov 2012
  • 693 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Tower Prep - Electron15



Violet finds himself in a school for special teens, and getting in is the easy part.

  • ...
 1
 693

New Pony Pt. 4

The Commons 7:45 a.m. the next morning

Vio walked through the Commons on his way to class. The bell rung, signaling class was about to start. Vio was stopped by a brown pony in a suit and tie, Headmaster.

“Good morning, Mr. Royale,” Headmaster greeted Vio with a handshake, “Math informed me of the incident last night involving your roommates.”

Vio shrugged, “Guys just being guys, I guess, you know, dancing naked on the lawn, setting off the security system just for fun.”

“So, you didn’t see anything unusual?” Headmaster’s face hardened.

Vio thought for a moment, “I… did mention they were naked, right?”

Headmaster chuckled half-heartedly.

“I was inside studying, ask anyone-,”

“I did… it’s nice to see you wearing a uniform,” Headmaster gave a nod of approval to Vio.

Vio gave a smile, “I can’t understand the program if I’m not part of it.”

“Well, you’ll see that’s the best way to succeed around here,” Headmaster said.

“You were right when you said I liked a challenge,” Vio began walking off.

Math walked up to Headmaster, “Sir, have you seen this?” he directed Headmaster’s attention upward.

Headmaster let out a huge sigh.

“Shall I implement disciplinary procedures?” asked Math.

Headmaster shook his head, “No need to punish the entire student body for a message being sent to us by one,”

Math looked around as a crowd of students began directing their attention to the “message”.

“Not every student can manage with what we do here… some of them break.” Math whispered.

“Strong ones do not… this program prepares them to deal with the outside world, and each other,” Headmaster reasoned, “If we let this go, he’ll become overconfident, he will make a mistake… and we’ll catch him then.”

“You’re sure it’s a he?”

Headmaster was silent for a moment. Then he responded, “I have my suspicions.”

By then, whole congregations of students were causing a ruckus over the so called “message”, all their attention was on the flagpole. Because on the tip, hung a Gnome helmet.

All students, please proceed to class, Whisper 1019’s voice filled campus.

Rarity, along with Luna and Applejack, exited the main building and found Vio reading a book. Rainbow Dash and the others walked up, too. Smiles were exchanged as they began walking walking to class.

“Headmaster doesn’t seem to be appreciating you message,” said Rarity as she nudged Vio.

“I guess that makes even, I don’t appreciate his school,” said a smirking Vio, “Oh, and thanks for this.”

Vio reached into his pocket and pulled out the note from the day before. He gave it to Rarity, she looked at it closely.

“I didn’t send that,” she said while giving it to Spike.

“Me neither,” Spike said passing it on.

Each other pony got a look at it. Each of them said it wasn’t their handwriting.

“Well, if none of you sent it… then who did?” Vio looked around at the many students rushing through the Commons and the rest of the school.

This left everypony with another mystery to add to the list. Who was scared, too? Why didn’t they just come out and say so? Vio nodded to the group, they all put their fists in.

“Together.” They each said in progression.

Their plans, pretend to be good little students, and meet to discuss escape. They went their separate ways, ready to take on the mysteries of this school.

A/N: And so, Part 1 of the My Little Tower Prep adventure ends. Part 2 aka. Monitored, will be released shortly. Their will also be side adventures (as chapters that go more into the personal lives of the students). Tower Prep is copyright of Cartoon Network and My Little Pony is copyright of Hasbro... just thought I should give credit where credit is due.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment