• Published 3rd Jan 2012
  • 3,315 Views, 30 Comments

For Friendship, You Monster - grox



Twilight gets ponynapped, and arrives at... Aperture Labrotories?

  • ...
17
 30
 3,315

The Cake Is A Lie

Celestia woke up on what looked like a elevator floor. She glanced around and saw two metal figures, watching her curiously.

"Oh thank god, you're alright."

Celestia looked up above them and saw Twilight, hanging from the ceiling once again. "What happened?" She asked.

"You blacked out... again." Twilight let out a metallic-sounding chuckle. "You're lucky I could heal you."

"Where am I?" Celestia asked.

"You're in the AI room, sitting in the escape lift. That means you're free to go." Twilight said, smiling slightly.

"Really?!" Celestia said, grinning.

"Yes, you are free to go and be wherever you want, and you won't have to do tests anymore."

The elevator started rising slowly. "This is my farewell to you, Celestia." Twilight said sadly.

"What!? No! I can't leave you here! You don't belong here!"

"Celestia, I am an omnipotent and almost immortal robot. I belong here. I'm part of here."

Celestia looked at the only core left hanging on Twilight's mechanical body; the Loyalty Core. It stared daggers at the Solar Princess. "Twilight, this is not you talking. You need to get out of that body."

"I am afraid that that won't be possible." Twilight responded firmly. "Aperture protocols says that the mainframe must always be plugged in. For the safety of myself and others."

"B-but t-think about y-your friends! Your family!" Celestia shouted, sniffling.

Twilight's eye twitched. "My f-friends?" The escape lift ground to a halt.

"Yes, your friends. They are out there, waiting for us to return."

"I-I don't need friends, I have those two." Twilight replied quickly, looking at the two little robots. "I-I have my tests and science."

"Twilight! Stop this nonsense!" Celestia shouted, almost slipping into the Royal Canterlot voice.

"I am sorry, Celestia. I wish I could change things, but I cannot." Twilight replied sadly. "Goodbye."

The lift stared to move again, until Twilight was not visible anymore. Celestia could see turrets trough the windows in the shaft. They were singing what seemed to be a sad song in a language she could not understand. After some time, the lift surfaced, Celestia stepped out and looked around, it was dark, spotting her discarded regalia lying nearby. After hooking her shoes onto the Aperture jumpsuit and donning her crown, she remembered the location of Ponyville and trotted towards it. Her head dipped low, and tears filled her eyes. Celestia heard a noise, and she looked back at the lift. A small cake had appeared inside. Celestia smiled a little bit, levitating the cake next to her. With a sigh, she continued walking to Ponyville.

-----

Celestia exited the Everfree, and instantly saw Fluttershy's cottage. Oddly enough, all the windows were boarded up. She looked inside the cottage, and saw a decaying corpse of a changeling.

"Oh no. Not changelings!" Celestia muttered nervously.

Celestia turned around and galloped to the farm of the Apple family. The farm was boarded up with wooden planks as well, and when she looked inside, there were candles lit. Celestia knocked on the door. No response.

"What is going on here?" Celestia worried aloud.

Celestia heard a noice form the bushes. She turned around.

"Who goes there!" Celestia called out.

She felt a small tap on her shoulder and turned around. Before her stood a yellow mare with a pink mane.

"Fluttershy, is that you? W-what is going on here?" Celestia questioned.

The Pegasus looked around, putting her hoof up to silence the Princess. "I will answer all of your questions, but you have to come with me."

Fluttershy started walking towards Ponyville, and Celestia followed her. They stopped in front of the town hall, and Fluttershy went in. Again, Celestia followed.

"Fluttershy, please, tell me what's happening."

Fluttershy made a movement with her hoof to come closer. Celestia lowered her head and in an blink of an eye, green flames enveloped Fluttershy and large fangs sank in Celestias neck. The Princess reared and shook her head around, trying to get the changeling to dislodge from her neck. The stubborn creature remained embedded in her flesh. She fell to the ground and slowly lost consciousness.

^----

Celestia woke up upside down in a green cocoon. She looked around, seeing that she was hanging in her own throne room surrounded by many other cocoons. Celestia squirmed around in her cocoon, straining to see the rest of the chamber. On the throne sat a hulking black pony, her body riddled with holes. Queen Chrysalis. She was peacefully feeding on the trapped ponies.

"Get me out of here! You... you monster!" Celestia yelled.

The Changeling Queen opened her eyes, turning her head to face Celestia. "Ah, you're awake." The insect queen stood up and walked to Celestia's pod. Her cat-like eyes seemed to shimmer in the faint light of the cocoon.

''I must say, you taste very good.'' The Changeling Queen said, giggling a bit.

"You! What have you done? Where is Luna?!"

Chrysalis tapped her chin. "Luna? Oh, you mean my personal slave." She said, grinning.

"W-what? No! T-that's not true! Luna would never serve you!" Celestia shouted, this being one of the rare times she used the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"Oh, but she doesn't have a choice." Chrysalis grinned and clapped her hooves. "Oh slave~! Would you come over here?" She sung to taunt the imprisoned sun Princess. A door opened, and a large changeling walked in.

"What doth thee desire, my Queen?" The changeling questioned.

"L-Luna? I-is that y-you?" Celestia said, practically shaking in her slimy prison.

Luna said nothing.

"What did you do to her?!" Celestia yelled.

"Let's say I introduced her to my family."

Celestia felt a strange feeling creeping up her body. "What h-have you done to me?!" Celestia yelled, shaking from the strange sensation. "T-this is not possible!" She stuttered, feeling like there were bugs crawling under her skin.

"Your body is changing, Celestia. Soon you will be one of us." Chrysalis taunted.

The non-existent bugs began crawl to the sun Princess's head.

"No! No! No no no no no!" Her screams were muffled from the green slime entering her mouth. The hair of her coat dissolved and her skin turned into black armor. The skin around her wing bones dissolved and the wing bones removed themselves, making place for thin, fleshy, insect wings.

"Goodnight, my child." Chrysalis planted a small kiss on the cocoon and walked to her throne, sitting on it and feeding on the countless ponies hanging on the ceiling of the throne room.

-^---

Celestia woke up from the many voices in her head.

"To the left! To the left!"

"Yes!"

"No sir, we have not found the rebels."

"Keep looking!"

"What was that?!"

Celestia closed her eyes. "Argh! M-my head!"

The voices faded out and made place for a new voice, a stronger one.

"Ah, you're awake." Chrysalis cut open the cocoon and the new Celestia fell on the ground with a splash. She tried to stand, but she fell from the slippery slime that covered her body. Four hooves entered her field of view and she looked up.

"M-m-mother?" Celestia asked while retching out the slime from her lungs.

"Shh. Don't speak." Chrysalis cooed to Celestia, laying next to her.

"Where am I?" Celestia asked again.

Chrysalis started to lick slime from the newly born changeling. "Shh. Don't talk, just relax." Her voice took on a quiet, motherly tone.

"But I... I need to..." Celestia was interrupted by Chrysalis, who placed a hoof over the Princess's mouth.

"I told you to stop talking." The Changeling Queen demanded. "Now just lay still so I can clean you."

Celestia closed her eyes and enjoyed the rough tongue caressing her hard but sensitive skin. She let out a contented sigh and fell asleep.

--^--

Twilight closed her eyes, sighing. "Goodbye."

---^-

Writer's Note

An infinite amount of thanks goes to IceOfWaterflock (Me! :D ) for editing my story.

Now I want you to ask you something. What should I do next?

1. The sequel where TwiDOS saves Equestria.
2. A prequel about Dr. Ununpentium and the Fillydelphia Experiment.
3. My Elder Scrolls Crossover.

Please comment with what you want.

Notes from the editor: Thanks for reading this everybody, and we hope to see all of you again in the future! (Just remember, the watch button is the one with the eye on it!)

----^

END

Comments ( 13 )

i would like to see a twilight saves equestria from the changlings, or on the other hoof of a "gordon freemane" type charicter (my votes for applejack) to save the world from the changlings.

I'd like to see Twilight saving Equestria. This is a really twisted world you've built.

i wanna see changelings ripped apart by aperture tech:pinkiecrazy:
so i guess twilight saving equestria would be nice? :P

TwiDOS beating up some Changelings. (Huh, I'm a Changeling)

Also, that's my DA account, Grox. I guess all of you can get to my FIM account through this comment.

UNLEASH HELL!
APERTURE TURRET HELL TO BE EXACT!

PS: I just spotted a HUGE plot-hole I didn't point out in my last comment. Changelings need to feed out of emotions. That's the entire reason they invaded Canterlot. Therefore... Isn't turning the ponies into MORE changelings a bit... Counter-Productive?

1285253 Chrysalis only changed Luna and Celestia. The other ponies are for feeding.

1285547
*chorus of angels, cue heavenly spotlight*

I have been enlightened.

The awkward moment when your sister is playing Portal 2 when I'm viewing this

The sequel where TwiDOS saves Equestria please

2939127 Thats kind of the plan with what i have in my head :pinkiehappy: and i know it is a bad excuse but i cant seem to get a good beginning for sequel :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment