• Published 3rd Jan 2012
  • 3,316 Views, 30 Comments

For Friendship, You Monster - grox



Twilight gets ponynapped, and arrives at... Aperture Labrotories?

  • ...
17
 30
 3,316

An Aperture Adventure (2/2)

The elevator stopped and Celestia stepped out. She looked around, and the only thing she saw in the chamber was a single box in the middle of the room. Celestia walked closer to the strange box and poked it with her hoof. The box did nothing. Cautiously, Celestia removed the lid. She looked in and saw a space that looked way too big for physics.

"Oh. No. He. Didn't." TWiDOS hissed.

"What?" Celestia asked.

"That little moron used my compressed space technology."

"Your what?" Celestia asked.

"It's something i made when you were asleep. It's simple." TWiDOS explained. "You take some space, and compress it, so it fits in a smaller area. You don't need to understand."

Celestia wanted to jump in the box, but was interupted by the high-voiced core.

''Hiya again. am here to say to you guys that the boss doest like it when you call him a moron. You don't want to know what happend last time. The replacement mainframe wanted to kill the subject because he was called a moron." Pinkie said sadly.

"Why doesn't that little moron say that to my face?" TWiDOS hissed angrily.

"Because he doesn't want to interfere with the the..." Pinkie was interrupted by a monitor that flickered on.

"Because I don't have an excessive want to crush you like a little bug, that's why." Rick said, annoyed. "I need you for testing. And honestly, I wanted to release you two before, but this... this itch... it's driving me insane! AAARGH! Now leave me alone, and finish this simple test before I lose my temper!"

"Oh, well... bye." Pinkie vanished into the ceiling.

Celestia jumped in the strange box, and fell in a full-sized test chamber. The walls were black, and there was a huge pit full of blue gel. Celestia looked at the other side of the pit - there was a little table, with a chocolate cake on it. Celestia kept staring at it, and almost started to drool.

"Hey? Hey!" TWiDOS shouted, clapping. "Snap out of it!"

Celestia didn't hear her, and started to walk forward. She jumped down into the pit and bounced easily to the other side.

"Hey, fatflank, ARE YOU DEAF?! Are you even hearing me at all?"

Celestia started lick her lips as she slowly walked closer to the cake. She stood in front of the cake, counting the little strawberries and completely ignoring her little yellow friend.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me." TWiDOS whispered to herself.

Celestia wanted to gently take a piece of cake, but an portal opened under the cake and the cake disappeared.

"HA! Did you really think I would give you that, you foolish pony?" Rick said mockingly.

The portal closed and Celestia just stood there, tears in her eyes.

"Stop crying, you baby. It's just a cake." TWiDOS said, annoyed.

A door opened and Rick started talking again. "Now that I know how I can encourage you, we can begin the real test."

Celestia walked to the door. When she arrived at the test chamber, she looked around. It looked more like a temple from a Daring Do story than a test chamber. The walls were made of stone, and torches illuminated the room. She looked down. The floor was a lake of lava, and there were small islands covered with blue gel scattered through it.

"Hey, I want to play a game. You may have heard of it. It's called 'the floor is lava'!" Rick said playfully.

Celestia went to step on one of the islands, but TWiDOS interrupted her. "I think I know how to get out of here."

"How?" Celestia asked.

"We just have to make him mad. If he has the same flaws as the last replacement, he'll take us straight to the main AI room."

"What'll we do when we're in the AI room?"

"I...I don't know. Just trust me."

Celestia carefully jumped from one island to another, making sure not to touch to lava. When she arrived at the other side of the lake, Rick started talking again. Celestia continued through the door, and into the short hallway in front of the elevator.

"Mmmm... impressive. I hope you are ready fo..."

"Hey, moron! Why don't you test my flank?" TWiDOS yelled.

The lights in the hallway flickered on and off. "Wh-what did you just s-say?!" An artificial unicorn horn came out of the wall, sparking dangerously.

"If you say one more word then... then I don't know what I'm going to do, but it's going to hurt."

"Yeah, yeah, sticks and stones, you stupid excuse of an abacus."

"Uh...Twi? I think you should stop now." Celestia said, tilting her head towards the dangerous, magical device.

"Not now, Celestia, I'm insulting an idiot."

"THAT'S IT!" Rick yelled.

The metal horn powered up in seconds, and teleported Celestia and TWiDOS to another room.

"It's the AI room~" TWiDOS sung quietly. "He really is a moron."

Rick seemed rather calm, though, and the lower half of his eyelid was up in a smile.

"Hello, my little pony."

"Why are you so happy?" TWiDOS yelled.

"Oh....I just found two little toasters especially for testin'."

"Oh no....Celestia, I have a plan." TWiDOS whispered quickly.

"What did you say?" Rick asked.

"REQUESTING CORE TRANSFER!" TWiDOS yelled.

"Please choose an alternate core." The announcer said coldly.

"I CHOOSE CORE TW1L1GHT SP4RKLE!" TWiDOS yelled at the anouncer.

Celestia patted her ear with one hoof, wondering if it would stop the ringing. "Why are you yelling?"

"Main core, do you agree to this transfer?"

"Well, duh." Rick said sarcastically roling his eye.

A large white pod came out of the ground, containing the frozen Twilight.

"Waking from cryogenic sleep: 20% complete."

"What? No no no that was sarcasm!"

The announcer ignored Rick.

The pod opened, releasing icy mist. Twilight fell out on the floor. Celestia looked at the cyborg pony, and noticed a pair of metal wings on her sides.

"T-Twilight?"

Twilight didn't notice Celestia, she stood up and used the laser in her robotic eye to scan the room. Her laser stopped on Rick, and she frowned.

"Alternate core found. Connecting."

A cable came out of the ceiling and connected to a plug on Twilight's metal armor.

"Connected."

"No no no no, this is wrong!" Rick panicked. "This ain't gonna end well."

"Stalemate detected. Stalemate official, proceed to the Resolution Switch."

A room opened from the wall, with a big red button smack in the middle. Celestia noticed it and quickly cantered to the button. Two metal claws came out of the ground and wrapped their shiny metal fingers around Celestia.

"Twilight! HELP!" Celestia screamed from the pain of her breaking ribs.

Twilght noticed the screaming and used her enhanced magic to break the metal claws. Celestia crawled to the button, wincing with every move. When she arrived at the button, she wobbled onto her feet and pressed the button with her face.

"No! NOOO!" Rick screamed as he lost the ability to control the facility. Twilight used her magic to rip off the adventure core and plugged herself into the the main AI body.

Celestia slipped into painful unconsciousness.