• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 852 Views, 8 Comments

Elements - Lyra-Chan



Rainbow Dash is an ordinary pegasus, but Princess Celestia has different plans for her life...

  • ...
5
 8
 852

Fade Your Invisible Wings into Black

“This house was meant for you six in a time of need. Such as now. I decorated it myself. When I was working for the capitol, I was a spy. I got my cutie mark in baking with fruit. So Celestia had me cater events and 'overhear' many of the conversations the Canterlot elites had at these parties. After a while, Celestia came up with The Elements, an army used to protect the Elements of Harmony if rebellion rose up against them,

“Unfortunately, after she had the leading members set up, she found out the Mane Six would rise above her, taking her dictatorship down with her. That is why you six were famous and had no other protection other than each other. This will be your safe house until the war is over and the Gems are taken into our custody. Since I was initially the leader of the army, Celestia punished me, so that in the future I wouldn't have any ideas to help you,” She turned to her side, and then I saw it for the first time, the slightly raised scar tissue running along her back. She looked back at me and lifted her bangs to show a very short stump. Her old horn.

“I used to be both a unicorn and a pegasus. An alicorn as you might call it, but I had not the form of the royal elites, I had a regular pony form, like you. She let me keep my wings after my banishment, however, I galloped into Canterlot shouting the truth of Equestria to everypony. That is where she had my wings removed. She kept me in her chambers for a month, toying and fucking with my brain. Making me go slowly insane. Inside and out. I didn't have anypony to save me from this, as you did. You were lucky Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie even more so, due to you. I don't think she would have been able to survive the rough abuse they inflict on disobedient ponies,” She got up and started towards the door. After the door was shut I galloped over to my bed and threw myself on it. And blackness surrounded me.

And the big problem here is that I didn't fall asleep.

Looking up, a hole was in the ceiling. Screams came from the other room, letting me know something bad has happened. Fluttershy was up and literally running for the door. But it was locked. Nopony opened the door for us before this happened. And since the two of us couldn't fly anymore, we did the best we could. Scream.

Between the many wails and screams emanating from the other room, a fragile laugh found its voice through the black hole. It got louder with every passing moment. And emerging from the hole, was none other than Princess Celestia.
Her normally calm violet eyes, were raging with that same purple fire from the first day. She had a smirk on her face, one that let me know my time was now over. She started towards me

“Now who do you think you are messing with my friend?” Roared Fluttershy at the startled princess, “You can mess with me all you want, but if you lay a hoof on my friend...” She didn't have to finish. Her soft yellow cheeks were flushed with a bright red. Celestia apparently didn't know how tough she was being right then, because she just pushed the little pony to the side and continued towards me. That really got her.

She jumped onto her back, biting her wings. Shrieks of horror were coming from the Goddess Pony's mouth. I took my chance and kicked her in the mouth. The way Applejack would have. I apparently hit her near her eyes. Hard enough that her horn broke into two pieces. A yelp came from her mouth, and within seconds of us attacking her, she was on the ground groveling. We started beating on the door, hopeful that somepony would let us out of the room. So we could decide what to do. But nopony came.

She was up again. But instead of attacking, she sang out slowly, and let her horn glow brightly, and then disappeared back into the hole in which she came. The door was unlocked. We shakily found our way through the door, and saw the mess. Only Fluttershy and I were left in the mostly destroyed hut. Smouldering chunks of wood were left in place of the once colorful rooms. The chandeliers were broken into a million sparkling shards. Shifting through the rubble, we collected a few preserved packages of food, and a small blanket from the white bedroom. A tear ran down Flutters face as we said our good-byes.

And we walked off in the other direction, knowing not what lie ahead...