• Published 18th Oct 2012
  • 854 Views, 8 Comments

Elements - Lyra-Chan



Rainbow Dash is an ordinary pegasus, but Princess Celestia has different plans for her life...

  • ...
5
 8
 854

Flying Through the Poison Vines

My eyes got wide with fear, “No, no, no, no, no, no!!! Don't! Please! I-I beg you!” He pulled out the rope and started towards me. I frantically flapped my wings, hoping the harsh struggle could free me. But all the twisting and turning that I did couldn't help me against this next part. He finally tied down my wings, and pulled the scalpel from the tray. He carefully placed it in his mouth, as to make it easier on himself, and cut around the very spot my wings met my body. The skin was pulled back, and the red flesh was cut into. I let out a small cry as he hit a nerve, and silent tears streamed down my face. I heard the splashes of blood on the white tiled floor and then realized the drains were meant for blood. He repeated the same procedure on my other wing.

The feeling of a bone being ripped off of your body is the most excruciating feeling ever. The masked pony stood up on his hind legs, and clamored down on top of my exposed bone, to pop it out of the socket. He didn't break them, but rather tore the bone from my back. But only one of them would come out that way. The other he had to cut off with the hacksaw. The bone wailed and ripped my body into convulsions. I vomited a little in my mouth form the feeling and the sound. And I let out a long agonizing wail afterwards. This earth pony would never have to know how it feels to have his wings ripped out of his body. And he's lucky.

When that was done with, and when I became faint from the major blood loss, he pressed a different button. A white mare with a swirling cream mane came cantering into the room. Her hazel eyes darted from him to me and back to him. She nodded. The black masked pony grabbed the two cyan fluffs of feathers and triumphantly trotted out of the room. She looked at one of the ceilings corners and sighed, shaking her head the whole time. She slowly walked over to where I was lying, feeling as if I was going to die, and pulled out a bag. With some thread and a needle, she took the excess skin and carefully sewed it back together. Piece by piece, I started to become an earth pony. Afterwards, she placed gauze around the wound, so I could not upset it in anyway possible.

She walked me upstairs to a new room that was slightly larger than the last, it had looked the same, minus the silver tray, and plus a window. She looked in the corners and came up to me. She was stiff and startled, “Get on my back, I am going to help you out Rainbow Dash,” and before I could even answer, she threw me carefully across her back. Wings extended from her back and she opened the window, “Hold on tight!” and she soared out of the window at an incredible speed. Behind us came the distant wail of sirens, and several other ponies with packages on their backs.

“My name is Creamsicle. I am a undercover doctor at the castle. Your friends, they are safe. And on their way. The pony directly behind us is named Leafy Green, and she has the pony you tried to save,” she is talking slowly for me to hear properly, “We are part of a rebellion group called The Elements. It is our duty to protect the Elements of Harmony from the capitol, no matter what. Celestia started the group, but she abandoned it as she realized you six were destined to rebel against her one day,” she had let out a long sigh, “I am afraid to report though that although we have your 4 other friends, we cannot find the fifth one, Pinkie Pie,”
“I know where she is, she was staying with me before I flew off to save Derpy,” I half mumbled out.

“Oh good, but the other bad news is that we do have Applejack, we are afraid she might not make it. She got the worst of the punishment for warding you off one day,”

That's when it really hit me, Applejack tried to save me from the guards. But did they know about Fluttershy’s help on the first night? “They didn't know about Fluttershy?” I questioned, she looked back at me with a questioning look on her face, asking for an explanation, “She helped me out the first day... Gave me food, water, and blankets,” and then I was out again.

When I awoke the next morning, I was surrounded by a dark space and 5 motionless ponies. I saw Twilight already sitting up reading a book, much of her body covered in bandages. Rarity was staring at a wall with a blank look on her now clean face. Derpy had a bandage around one eye and two hooves, but was asleep, so I couldn't see anything more than that. Fluttershy was twitching and softly sobbing in her sleep. Her waist was bandaged like mine, but bandages covered her ears, face, and legs. And in the far corner, on an actual cot, was Applejack, whimpering with pain. I got up, and walked over to her. I felt ashamed, not only was this my fault, I was the least damaged of all 6 of us in the room.

Twilight looked up, but did not say a word. She dug her nose back into her book, and kept reading. I softly sat next to the severely abused pony and waited until I was forced to move from the area. But before I actually moved, she slightly turned her head and shakily whispered, “Rainbow? Is that really you?” and when I had replied, she smiled softly and then fell back into a deep slumber.