• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 450 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
9
 12
 450

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 9: No Going Home

To say I was in shock would be the biggest understatement you would ever make in your life. Imagine you were me for a moment, you hate a certain character from whatever, you go into that world, meet that character and she seems nice considering she sees you as a princess or whatever and you find out you're related to said character without even knowing.

I know it sounds very unreal but it's not a good feeling. So to say I was shocked on that couch after hearing Filthy Rich's story...yeah, I was way, way past the word 'shocked'.

"I...I...I...I don't understand.....how?" I asked in a very quiet, yet hearable voice. "I wanted to bring you back for the longest but I knew you would be safe back in the other world, until-" Filthy said before Diamond cut him off. "So I'm related to an alicorn? Does that make me a princess?" Diamond asked in a very demanding voice from what I heard. "Er...no." Filthy said.

"WHAT?" Diamond said as she looked like she was about to blow a gasket or something. "I still don't know why Sydney's an alicorn here since she was an earth pony when she was a baby." Filthy said to Diamond as she looked extremely upset, angry and downright surprised a little bit. "Wait a sec, if I'm a princess of pop back in the other world, that must have made me an alicorn since there princesses here." I said as I just thought of the idea in my head.

"That is very possible though I have no other examples to compare it to." Filthy said in a straightforward voice. "Wait, you're a pop star?" Diamond asked me with some light returning to her face. "One of the best in the world." I responded. "Well that makes it a little better." Diamond said as all the anger disappeared from her face. "Now then, Is there anymore questions?" Filthy said as he sounded like a school teacher asking if there were more questions from the class and there never was.

In this case however, there was a lot of questions. "So if I have pony DNA as well, how do I not glitch in the other world?" I asked. "That's far beyond my understanding of these two worlds but from what I know, the other world is less known for glitching objects and people, so it must be kinder towards you then others." Filthy responded. "So then how do you not glitch daddy?" Diamond asked.

"Now that I don't know but all I know is I saw a pony before I entered this world and that's all I've come up with." Filthy said. "And one more question, how am I older than Diamond if we were born at the same time?" I asked. "I believe time works differently between these worlds. Since you're.." Filthy said. "15." I interrupted Filthy, or I should say my supposed 'father'. "And Diamond is around 8, time moves faster than here." Filthy concluded.

"So if I were to leave this world-" I was about to ask if time would stay the same from when me and Miles left but Filthy stopped me almost instantly. "Don't finish that sentence!" Filthy said in a very angry tone. "She just wanted to know like, the answer to her question daddy." Diamond said.

"But...me and Miles need to leave or we will continue to glitch and who knows what that can-" I said as I started to feel something in me. I looked over at Miles and he had the same look on his face. We both fell to the floor and different colors began to come out of us. I could only assume we were glitching again but it felt much different than before.

I then remembered my first ever memory or as far back as I remembered. It was of a just as cute and pretty 6 year old me and a little younger Chad. I was asking him about some of the paintings on the walls, one of witch had my father's picture in it, witch I guess was Filthy's picture of when he bought the house or something.

Chad said something about how my father was a great man and he was the kindest person he ever known. Hearing that made me throw up on the inside of my mouth after that story. Then, It was gone. I don't even remember what I was talking about. More and more memories then began to leave my brain.

I don't even remember if I introduced myself...eh you already know my name as the princess of....pop I think. After a little more of this, the glitching came to an end with Filthy looking over with a half smile, half frown on his face. "I'm sorry Sydney and Miles. I'll alert you're folks about you're passing when you truly become part of this world." Filthy said in a sad, yet sincere voice.

"Daddy? What are you doing? They can't stay here! They'll die." Diamond unexpectedly said. "I...I thought you would be happy that you have a sister that you get to spend you've days with." Filthy said in a surprised and angry voice. "I'm right here you know. We like spend most of our days together as it is." Sliver said in a defensive voice. "Don't worry Sliver, soon you'll have another pony friend." Filthy said as he pulled out a key that he had in his pocket and proceeded to lock the front door.

"What are you doing? We need to get out of here so that we can leave this-" Miles said. "I SAID IT ALREADY! NO PONY IS LEAVING THIS HOUSE UNTIL YOU GLITCH OUT ALL OF YOUR LITTLE MEMORIES!" Filthy shouted from here all the way through Ponyville. "Come on Spoiled." Filthy said as he along with my supposed mother went upstairs.

The four of us were stunned as to what just happened. "I....I can't believe my daddy would do this, to us." Diamond said as no tears were forming around her eyes but it wasn't rocket science to tell that she wasn't exactly happy. "I'm....I'm so sorry everyò̸͚͇n̸̙̝̊͠ẽ̷̻̓ͅ-̴̜̕p̸̥͚͊o̶̯̒̈n̵̬͔̓ỳ̴̮̓. I didn't mean for all of this to happen." I said as the three were looked at me with weird looks on there faces.

"What?" I asked. "You're like, starting to glitch with your voice now." Sliver said in a concerning voice. "Like when I say E̸̼̺̓͊ṿ̶̺̈ȩ̸̎͆r̴͚̖̀ÿ̷͕͕́͝o̵̰͊͋ǹ̵͇͌ȅ̶͙͝?" I said. "Pretty much." Miles said. "Oh boy. We need to get out of here!" I said in a very panicked voice. "Before you start to glitch again." Miles said. Surly this day couldn't get worse, right?




Well it did...for E̴̡͕̖̳̯̦͌͊͂͝v̷̱̱̑̎͌͂͠ẹ̶̼͈̟̥̪͆͆̋̾̾r̸̛͚̯̜͕̝̟̭͕y̷͙̹̟̺͋̏͊̕͜ͅo̷̳̜̹͐̓̓͌̃n̶̨̖̦̲̥̒̓̽̇͐̽ȩ̶͉͉̤̝̥̠̽̌̆̕͜-̴̟͚̙̥̠̺̦͕͗͂e̴̫̻̳̠̊̂̽͐̅v̸̺̩͐͌̈͋͠ę̷͕̰͙̫̹̾̅̀̽̈́̕ͅr̷̢̩͉̰̻͉̱̀ÿ̵̪̭͍͈͍̠͓̹́͛́̋͂͋̃̓ṕ̸̡͆̾̇̽̋ó̵̺̅̆͒̈́n̵̹̈́̃̎͘y̴̭̠͚͙͈̭͗͌ that is.

PreviousChapters Next