• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 450 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
9
 12
 450

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 14: F̴͕̃a̸̡͠t̸̪́h̷̺̋ĕ̵̦ŗ̵̐ ̸̬̾K̵̡̍n̸͕̈ö̷͔́ẃ̸͇'̷͓͌s̴̰̽ ̸̥͗B̷͇̅e̸̩̕s̶̗͊ṫ̷̢

Have you like, ever woken up and felt you're entire body in pain? Well I can say that because that's how I felt after I opened my eyes from that attack. I felt as if I had like fallen down a mountain and landed on my body in that moment. I don't know if you've ever experienced this before but if you have, you know how it feels and if you haven't, consider yourself lucky.

So as I was saying, I woke up with my body in pain as I noticed my tiara had fallen off my head. That really woke me up since my tiara is precious to me even though I have several of them. I know It's odd but can't a filly have her opinions? Anyway, I noticed that I wasn't in that song room but I was in some sort of tube like cage. It had glass walls all around in a circle, trapping me inside of it.

I tried to bang on the glass, hoping that it was do something to free me but nothing happened after a few minutes. "What is this place? How did I even get here? Are Sydney and Silver alright?" I said out loud in a very panicked voice. I had no idea what was going on but all I knew was that I needed to get out of here and save my friends as quickly as I could. After what felt like a moon of waiting, I noticed that just like the tube I was in, there was two other tubes in the room.

I tried to see who was in them but I think the glass was too think to see who they were but judging that there were two other tubes, I had a feeling that I knew who they were, my best friends. I then heard some noises coming into the room as if somepony was walking in. "Oh good, you're awake." I heard a voice that sounded scary. It was like mixing the night queen's voice with a stallion's voice. "Who are you and what in Equestria is going on?" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Now now Diamond, be patient for once and those questions will be answered." The voice said as it sounded clearer for some reason. Maybe there was some sort of loudspeaker in this tube? At this point, I was too distracted to care about anything but answers. "Anyway, It's good to see you three awake, otherwise this would take far too long." The voice said as it started to sound familiar to me now.

"What is going on?" I heard another voice say as I recognized who it was this time. "Where are Diamond and Sydney?" Silver asked in a scared and angry voice. "Well I'm right here Silver." I said even though it was hard to see Sliver since I'm guessing she was across the room. "This isn't the time for chit-chat's Diamond and Silver!" The voice said. After hearing what it said, I think I knew who it was though I wasn't surprised as to who it was. "Daddy?" I asked in a scared voice.

"Correct Diamond." Daddy said as the lights became brighter and I could see the room much clearer now. From what I saw, it seemed as if me, Sydney and Silver were in some tubes with daddy on the other side of the room with some controls that I couldn't see. "What is the matter with you? Putting us in these tubes like that?" Sydney exclaimed in a very angry voice. "I do apologize for my associates...method for knocking you three out like that. You have to admit though, making a fake portal and seeing you get knocked out with a rock was somewhat entertaining." Daddy said in a very confident voice.

"Entertaining? We are your own flesh and blood Filthy! This is how you treat us?" Sydney said as she was saying very true things. I would have even said them if she didn't say them first. "Enough girls! I don't have time for this. I need to get a move on with my plans." Daddy said as he started to eye his controls. "What plans?" Silver asked just then. "Good question." My daddy said with a smile on his face.

"It seems that unlike you're joke book of a friend, you three just don't seem to glitch with your memories. I can't begin to explain it witch is why in a few short minutes, I will press this big red button and all of your memories from the past day to right now will be erased!" "But I had an idea for a new mane style! How will I remember that?" Silver asked as my daddy rolled his eyes at Silver's comment.

I then looked around the room, trying to find anything useful to escape this tube once again when I saw Sydney looking at the ground. "Why? Why are you doing this to us? Why are you doing this to your kids?" Sydney said as daddy looked at her with the most blank face that I've ever seen. "You really don't get it Sydney?" My daddy asked Sydney in a sadder voice. Even though I was far from his face, I could see a tear coming down from his eye. "Don't get what?" Sydney asked back.

"I had to let you go for 15 years because of these glitches you were experiencing. I couldn't visit you because the tech I had with me was at a very early state. I thought I lost my daughter until you showed up back here through that portal. I may have no idea how it happened but one thing is clear, I'm not letting you go again. My tech is much better than all those years ago! I have understood these glitches and know how to get rid of them for good! If that means removing the last 15 years from your brain, SO WHAT? I finally have my daughter back and I'm NEVER letting her go again!" Daddy shouted with many emotions visible in his voice.

He seemed sad, mad and even had some fear in his voice at times. "That is why I have to rid you of your memories. So I can fill all of that empty space with the memories we never experienced." Daddy added with a angrier voice. Sydney just stood there. I don't know if she was still processing all of this since I certainly was but she didn't seem certain from what I saw. "So them, why are me and Diamond also getting the same treatment?" Silver asked as my daddy turned to her.

"So that way, things can go back to the way they should have been. Forgetting that other world will be the best thing for you fillies. Trust me on this." Daddy responded as he pressed some buttons on the control thingy. "There. In a few minutes, the tubes will fill with smoke, you three will past out and it will just be like waking up, only without remembering anything." daddy said as left the room and closed the door.

"So this is it." I said as I sat down in my tube. "We won't remember any of this?" I asked in a sad voice. "It seems so. We'll end up just like Miles." Sydney said in a sadder voice as she looked at me in my tube. "I'll never be able to go home, I'll never be able to tell my butler that I'm sorry for the way I treated him and I'll never be able to say I'm sorry for the way I treated my algebra teacher."

"Well we can't just give up! There has to be a way out of here!" Silver said as me and Sydney looked at her. "What can we do? This glass is unbreakable." I said as I looked down at the floor in defeat. "I guess you're right. It's game over for us." Silver said as she took off a bag that I think she got from Sydney's mansion. It made a loud-ish sound when Silver took it off.

"Silver? What's in the bag?" Sydney asked as Silver reached inside. "Just the key I took from Mr Rich." Silver said as me and Sydney had an idea. "Silver, I know that key is very hard. Try to bang it against the glass or see if there's some sort of keyhole." I instructed. While it didn't seem that there was a keyhole, the glass wasn't key proof as within a few moments, Silver busted her way out of her tubes with a very loud crashing sound.

Shortly afterward, she busted me and Sydney out from our tubes. "Finally, it was getting stuffy in there." Sydney said as we runited. "So what's the plan now?" Silver asked. "We need to put a stop to my daddy's plans. Then maybe if we can change his mind, he'll let Sydney go home and the rest will be figured out later." I said rather quickly.

Maybe I just wanted to stop my daddy as fast as I could, I don't know. "That sounds good for now but I'm not sure he's just going to have a change of heart." Sydney said as her face lit up. "That gives me an idea." Sydney said as the three of us rushed out of the room as fast as we could. We were coming for my daddy and it wasn't going to be so easy to hit us with a rock this time. We were ready and ready to win this time.

PreviousChapters Next