• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 450 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
9
 12
 450

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8: Truth's Come Out

"I have to say, It hurts being nice to that blank flank with a princess here." I whispered to Sliver. "Yeah, It's the worst to put up an act." Silver whispered back. "Uh girls" Summit said as he pointed to Melody. I couldn't quite describe it the way I saw it because I'd never seen something like it before.

Melody was on the ground and it looked like all kinds of colors were around her and a whole bunch of shapes came out of her. I had never seen something so cursed, weird and an eyesore at times in my life. Then, I noticed something else. Melody started to turn into something, some creature that I never seen before. Her hoofs started to break apart with her top hooves breaking into what looked to be claws and and her bottom hooves turned into something of a dragon's foot.

Her head also started to become a little different with her face molding into a more taller circle. This lasted for a few seconds and then she turned back into her pony self as she laid there on the ground, still shaking a little with each second. "Melody!" I said as I rushed over to her. "What in Equestria was that?" Sliver asked in confusion and fear.

"A glitch." I overheard Summit say in a quiet voice. "Glitch? What in Celestia's name is a glitch?" I asked Summit in confusion. "I'm sure you have great questions and there's great answers to go along as well but for now, we need to get to somepony who knows about parallel words or something like that." Summit said in a very strict, straight and demanding tone is what I gathered. "But...I....I don't understand...." I said with a million things on my head.

"I think we can help." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw my parents walking towards us. My mother had a somewhat worried look on her face while my father had a very difficult face. He looked like he was sad but was trying his hardest to not cry or look sad, yet you could still see he was very sad. "Mommy, Daddy?" I asked in confusion. "We can explain when we get back to our house." My mommy said as I now had even more questions but I had to discard of them for now as me, Sliver, Summit, Melody and my parents were walking back to my house.



When we got back to the living room, my daddy asked us to take a seat on our very big and oh so very comfortable couch. My mommy took a seat next to my daddy who was beginning to like, break up as tears started to come down on his face. This in fact, was the first time I had ever seen a grown pony cry, and the first time I ever seen my father cry as well. "What's going on?" Melody asked in a worried voice.

"Where do I begin?" I heard my daddy say with sadness in his voice. "So, I can't think of a good way to say this but Diamond, you................you have a twin sister." My daddy said with the same sad voice he had. "I...I do?" I asked with confusion on my face. "You met her, Sydney's....you're twin sister." My daddy said as I froze.

It was somewhat hard to tell but I think the four of us froze at that moment, especially Melody from what I saw but again, it wasn't easy to tell. "But.....But I don't know a Sydney?" I responded with confusion on my face. "That's....that's my real name, Diamond." Melody said as I froze. "So...You've been lying to me?" I asked in a tone of voice I haven't heard myself use before.

"Me and Summit or Miles as I should say......We.....we aren't from here." Sydney said as yet, another few questions came to my head. "Talk about a family reunion." Miles said in a kind of funny voice. My father did something with his eyes as if he was rolling them or something but I didn't really know what it was. "I would care to guess you want to know how this all makes sense..." My daddy said with a sadder tone then before.

"That would be good to know how this makes sense." Sydney said in an sad, yet kind of loud voice. "I figured. I'll tell you everything." My father said as he began to speak.

"Long ago, I had a life in Sydney's world, the human world. I had a job as a researcher at this place called Ailister corp. One day, we were studying dark matter and the idea of traveling between worlds when something went wrong in the lab. To this day, after countless hours of coming up with ideas, I still don't know what went wrong that day. I think I was to blame since I forgot to drop the temperature in the lab but I don't know.

Anyway, the dark matter went out of control and for reasons' I can't explain, portals began to open up in the lab and through these portals, I saw your mother. A beautiful pony that I couldn't get my mind off of. The portals demerged before I had a chance to go in there and see her face to face and everyone was in shock. The entire research was shut down after this and no one in that lab wanted to go near dark matter for a while, well almost everyone.

My idea of going into this other world and meeting that pony was too much for me. I took some of the necessary equipment I needed to open another set of portals and after a few short weeks, my plan worked. I saw the right portal and entered it. I then awoke here in this world and you're mother found me. We became friends, then good friends, then boy and girlfriends, then I asked the age old question and became engaged and married.

I got a job as a worker in the mines and discovered a new crystal that made me a millionaire. Me and you're mother bought this very house and shortly after, we had you two and all seemed well...until the glitches started to happen. When Sydney and Diamond were born, Sydney was experiencing the same glitches you two are currently experiencing while Diamond wasn't. I took a look at this by using old equipment I still had and found that she has human along with pony DNA.

From what I gathered, this means that she has the ability to turn into a pony or a human based on whatever world she's in. But I also figured out that human DNA always overshadows pony DNA. I still don't know why but it just does and causes these glitches. I wanted to keep you but unless I could reduce you're human DNA, you would always glitch if you stayed here for too long, maybe worse things could happen because of it.

So I then created more portals, bought you a huge mansion with a butler, dropped you off and never came back. Things stayed the same for years until yesterday and I think you know the rest." My daddy said as he finished his speech. The four of us stood there in shock as we had questions. A lot of questions.

PreviousChapters Next