• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 12
 447

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10: T̷̙̋w̷̖͛o̸͙͌ ̷̹̌D̷̻͗ḯ̸̦f̶̺̎f̷̱̆é̵̘r̶̥͛ḛ̶̚n̸̯͑t̴̟̽ ̴͚̓V̸̬̑o̴̘̕i̵̹̕c̷̻͌e̴͖͊s̸̙̒

So to say this was unlike my daddy would be correct and wrong. He has been a really good daddy to me since he gets me everything I ever wanted but I have been told he does things when he needs something done. I never really questioned it since I had no reason to with his amount of bits and all, but after seeing the way he treated my sister and Miles, my view on him had changed.

He never even raised his voice at me before, mostly because I'm perfect and all. Seeing him raise his voice at Sydney, locking the four of us in the living room and to top it off, waiting for Sydney and Miles to forget their lives. For the first time in my life, I felt scared.

Scared of seeing my daddy this way, scared for what was to come and scared for my friends. Wait, did I just refer to Sliver, Sydney and Miles as my...friends? Anyway, on the trend of saying ridiculous things, Am I going to turn out like my mommy and daddy if I continue....this? It just isn't right to be this way. Ok now I'm also considering my past actions as well but anyway, lets just head back into reality.

"Surly this day couldn't get worse, right?" A somewhat optimistic Miles said. Just then, I began to feel something inside of me. Like I had eaten something awful for dinner but it kept getting worse. Soon I was on the ground after a few seconds, not moving an inch. "Diamond!" I heard very quietly and muffled.

The next few seconds are a bit fuzzy but if I was right, I was glad I suppressed the memory. "Diamond, are you ok?" Sydney asked me in a panicked voice. "I...I think, what in Equestria was that anyway?" I asked nervously. "You...you glitched. Just like...me and Sydney." Miles said in a stuttering voice. "Well I was right, it wasn't a fun experience." I said in a lower voice.

"Wait a sec, how come she glitched? Diamond's from here." Sliver asked in a wondering voice. Miles stood there with his hoof to his face. It seemed as if he was staring off, figuring something out in his head. "Oh no...." Miles finally said with the most amount of worry I had ever seen on his face in like, forever. "I...I don't know....how to answer this." Miles said with a worried look on his face. "Weird, now I want to call you a blank flank but I can't." I said as I felt different.

It was as if I wanted to call everypony a blank-flank. Even ponies with cutie marks this time, but....but I didn't want to at the same time. It was like I was being told to stick to being a bully but another voice told me not to. "But...just today, Diamond didn't call Applebloom a blank-flank....could this be related to that?" Sydney asked in a concerning voice. "I..I don't know!" Miles said as he was starting to freak out from what I'm guessing was the pressure of the current, you know, event.

I don't blame him though, I wouldn't want to be him with that pressure of knowing it all and then not knowing it all. "You're....you're right...I didn't call that blank flank a blank flank and it felt nice." I said as the voices in my head were getting louder now. "Š̷̬T̴̳̚I̴͍̱̕C̶̺̍K̴͈͎̽ ̸͈͕̑T̵̻͖̈́̐O̷̥̅͒ ̷̞̙̅T̶̩̯̎Ḩ̷̧̕E̸̺̽ ̷̞̫͐N̶̡̙̎Ą̸̈ͅM̵͙̐͝Ễ̶̯ ̸̢́Ċ̶̯͇Ȧ̴̞L̶̮̫͂L̸̢̪̍̐Ị̷͐̕N̵͖͚̐G̶̫̗͝!̸̮͙̐" I could hear one of the voices say very loudly. "Get out of my head!" I shouted as I could feel myself getting worse, like I was about to glitch again.

"What's up with Diamond?" I could hear Sliver ask as I'm guessing Sydney and Miles heard what I said and assumed the worse. "Wait, you...you don't want to be mean?" I thought I heard Sydney ask but it also sounded like the other voice in my head as well. "You can do your own thing Diamond! You don't have to be the bad filly!" I heard the other voice say in a positive voice.

At this point, I had no idea what was happening and I had no idea what to do. I felt as if this was a glitch but I knew I wasn't some sort of rainbow colored pony. I thought I wanted to continue being a bully, popular and continue my family's legacy but now, I had no idea what to do. "I...I...I...I'm doing my own thing." I said out loud. The voices then went away and I felt something leaving me.

I don't know if it was my need to be a bully, my need to continue my family's name, I went through some 22 minute friendship lesson or what. All I know was that I was happier now. "I feel different, as if I need to apologize to A LOT of ponies." I said in a tone of voice I never really used until Sydney and Miles showed up, a happy tone. "Wait a sec, are you, different, as if you don't want to be a bully and learned a very important friendship lesson?" Miles asked in a happy, but concerned voice. "Yeah, something like that." I said with a smile on my face.

Just then, everything shook. Wait, let me rephrase that, the entire house began to shake as if some villain like, shook the land. "What's going on?" Sliver asked as I'm guessing she along with everypony else had one question on our minds: "What in Equestria was that?" We all said at roughly the same time. Sydney then rushed over to the nearest window and the look on her face...was....something.

Now normally, I can tell what a pony is feeling by the look on there face. Ms Cheerily taught us that very lesson last week but that was nothing compared to this face that Sydney had on hers. If the face of fear, horror and panic mixed into one face, that would be the face Sydney had on hers. "I think we need to get out of here....or we might not be here....at all." Sydney said with stutters in her voice. I

then saw the nearest window, took a peep outside and what I saw was...like...not good. It wasn't just the land, but the hills and the sky that was scary. This was no villain like that Mare in the moon not too long ago, this was far bigger and something that surely couldn't have been building up for over 1000 years. What I saw was something worse, something I don't think I can fully understand at the time.

Now I'm not too familiar with demitions?dememtions? Other worlds I think? Whatever they're called but I think I can be sure that this wasn't supposed to be here. It looked kinda similar to the place I've known my whole life but it was very different.

"It's...It's...It's...It's my mansion." Sydney said in a quiet voice.

I felt as if time stood still....waiting on somepony to make the next move. The only problem? Out of the four ponies in this locked room, none of us knew what that next step was...and we didn't have a clue to begin it...

PreviousChapters Next