• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 447 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
8
 12
 447

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: W̴̲͌h̷̥̃e̸̙͑n̶̛̝ ̶̢̊W̴̯͛o̷̠̾r̶̡̄ḻ̶̊d̴̍͜'̶̓͜s̴͕͂ ̷͔͝M̷̥̌e̸̦͐r̷̋ͅg̷͚͝e̶̯̋

Meanwhile....in another world . . .




"Alrighty, brunch is ready!" I said to myself after working on one of my favorite brunch recipes. It was my famous and very tasty moroccan eggs and sausage. I was very proud of how it turned out and I was ready to serve it to Sydney and Miles. I set the dish down and walked over to the somewhat quiet Sydney room or it's actual name, the family room.

"Ms Hill?" I asked as the room was completely empty. "That's odd." I said as I rubbed the top of my head in confusion. "Ms Hill and Miles were in here last time I saw them. No way would Ms Hill allow Miles to visit any other rooms I'm sure." I said as I continued to look around the room as I thought of where the two could be.

"There's no way they would be in her recording room since I'm barely allowed in there, there definitely not in her makeup room and I doubt there in Ms Hill's room. Maybe the movie theater perhaps but I would doubt that." I thought to myself as the mansion started to shake. "Most likely an earthquake. I'll stop in a few moments." I thought as I headed back into the kitchen.

I covered the moroccan eggs and sausage as they would have gotten stale overtime and stored them in the fridge. Just then, the shaking stopped just like I suspected. I then looked around the fridge and noticed I needed to make a trip down to the store since we seemed to be a little low on certain ingredients.

Without a moment to spare, I left a note just in case Ms Hill or Miles wondered where I was, turned on the Bugatti and drove off to the store.

Due to the lack of interesting events while I was out at the store other than an elder lady cutting in line for the checkout, there isn't anything to address that would put you to sleep instantly so after my trip to the store, I was driving back home when I saw the mansion but not in the way you think.

You would think that I saw the mansion where it should be, on the ground behind the driveway. I saw the mansion...in the air. It was floating in the sky, looking down at all of the other houses on the street. I had no idea how to react to this since no one knows how to react when a mansion on the ground starts to float out of nowhere. I just stood there in the driveway, looking at the floating mansion with a confused face.

Then, another unexpected event happened, a portal opened up. The mansion then started to glitch from what I saw of the event. The portal then slowly engulfed the mansion as it turned into a whole bunch of colors and then it was gone. I was standing there in the driveway, in front of a parking lot, a huge area of dirt and a very big mess of a backyard.

"What am I going to do? Where are the children? What is going on?" I thought to myself as I looked at the sky. You recall how the mansion started to turn different colors very quickly as if it was a seizure warning? Yes? Well my friend, that appeared to be happening to the sky as it was turning into different colors very quickly.

It was pretty but scary at the same time. "What is going on?" I said in a very panicked voice. I just hoped that wherever Sydney and Miles were, they were ok. Doing well and not panicking, wherever they went I hope.







Meanwhile...In the land of Equestria . . .








"Well, we are not doing well!" Miles said in a panicked voice. "So that's where you live?" Diamond asked me as she continued to look at it. "Yes. Though I have no idea how it got here." I said in a frightened voice. "Looks like a really big place." Sliver said as she continued to admire the mansion. "Indeed it is!" I said as I tried slamming myself into the door, knowing it wouldn't open but giving it a try just for the heck of it.

"It's no use. We need something else to get out of this gorgeous mansion." Diamond said in a somewhat defeated voice. "Well, is there anything Filthy Rich would leave behind like a clue of sorts?" I asked in response to Diamond. "Hm...knowing my daddy, he would leave the front door locked and most likely all other exits on the first floor." Diamond said as she thought for a good few seconds.

"What about the second floor?" Miles asked as a inspired face appeared on Diamond's face in an instant. "I got it! I got it!" Diamond squealed with some joy in her voice.

"Daddy has locks on most of the doors in the mansion but he never installed one on my bedroom door because he's not protective like that I think. Luckily, I have a balcony that overhangs to the backyard. If we can jump down and land past the gate, we should be good to go." Diamond explained.

"Hm...interesting but I have one question." Miles said out of the blue right when Diamond finished talking. "What might that be?" Diamond asked. "W̸̙͂h̶͐ͅẏ̷̧ ̶̣͘ạ̵͒r̸̭͆ė̵̝ ̷̡͗w̷̫̚e̵̞̓ ̵͈̊ş̷̀n̶̘̕ė̴̤a̵̘̋k̵̰̿i̵̦͑ñ̷̟g̵͉͊ ̸̘̇o̴̦͐ù̶͓t̸̲́ ̶̦̌ä̷̺́t̶͙͐ ̴̤̐a̸̭̅l̶͉̇l̸͕̆?̴͕̏" Miles said as his brown eyes started off into space. He didn't glitch at all, he didn't move at all, he did nothing but stand there like he was turned into a statue.

"I̷̗̙̻̒̅̍ Ḿ̴͖e̶̢͇͈̗͐̅̀̌ȁ̷̛͓̪̓ͅǹ̷͔̲ F̵̹͎͚̅́̅i̴̺͈͉̓̌̊ĺ̴͙̘̮̃͊͑t̸̳̗̪͋̓̿̚h̶͎̠̼̋͋̕͠ý̵͈̬̽-̵̧̮̭̮̈́͒̽F̷̳͛̓̑ạ̴͇͍͌̄t̵̠̪͍͕̾͗ḧ̶̟͙́͊ë̸̦́̆́r̸͚̮̅̂̔ H̶̼̯̿ă̶͉͑̀s̶̰̽ g̴̤̍ơ̸̰̕ó̴̼̲ḑ̵̻͋͒ r̴̘̿e̶̗̊a̴̫͗s̷͚͋o̷̜͝n̴̠̍'̶̞̽š̶̺ f̶o̴r̴ k̵e̸e̶p̶ u̴s here. It's in our best interest if we stay here until we B̴̡̙̰̯̩͓͖̝͐͐̐̃̓̋̔̊̐̚ͅe̶̱̊̿͛͠C̷̨̢̛̆̃̌͆̈̍o̸͈̿̔͑̂͗͝M̷͕͂͐̾͗͆̌̚ȩ̴̣̭͎͍͑̋̽͆͝͝͠͝ part of this world." Miles said as he was still glitching but you could still hear his normal voice. We froze, not knowing what to do next. "M...Miles? What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to him, putting my ha-hoof next to him.

"We need to get back home, don't you miss our home, school to some extent, your friends, anything?" I asked into his soulless eyes. Miles stood there, not moving an inch until he said the most horrifying thing I ever heard him say in my life. The words themselves were not scary, it was what they implied that shook me to my bones. What he said....was:

"My name isn't M̵̳̾̃̌̋̀͒̓͌̚i̴̙̖͈̮̓͗̐̀̇̐̆͝͝͠l̶̡̛̬̳̅́̈̓̆̆̈͘͝ę̴͔̲̬̜̻̱̰̼̙̞͂̄̿̚s̶̛̯̳̼̩̹̺͒́͋͐͐̄̓̚, It's Summit Hill." He said in a very casual voice.




I don't usually talk about anyone other than me here but I want to talk about Miles for a moment. I may not have treated him the best before the events of this story but he was a good kid. He enjoyed hiking, playing basketball sometimes and playing a good ol racing game on his Switch.

A few years prior to this story, he found the show of "My Little Pony" and started to like it, eventually discovering the bronies and I think you know the rest. I never cared for any of it at all at the time and I was ok with that. I always knew that he wanted to expand the name of MLP somehow, even if I didn't want to admit it but I never thought it would involve him turning into a pony and...you know, going full pony mode.

To say I was in shock would be an understatement. I wasn't in shock because of what just happened but I thought to myself that it maybe...just maybe....it could have been prevented. If I didn't decide to record those stupid songs on this day, then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess and I wouldn't have to lose my only friend. Well, only friend...until today.




"I wish there was something I could do." Sliver said in a sad voice. She seemed as if she was also frigned as to what just happened. "Me too." Diamond responded in a similar tone of voice. "I can't....go on." I said quietly. "He's gone...apart of this world....because of me." "Sydney...we both know that's not true." Diamond said as she put her hoof on my back.

"Really? Because of me, I ruined this world and who knows what I did to my home world! They are merging as we speak and I can't do anything to stop it!" I said as I feel to the floor in defeat. "I have these wings and I can't even fly, I have a horn that I can't cast spells with, I don't deserve these alicorn powers!"

I was shedding uncontrollable tears at this point. "I can't even protect the ones I love." I said as I saw a puddle of my own tears that was getting bigger and bigger with each tear. I didn't know what to do at that point, so I did what I could do, give up. That was all I could do. Give up, game over, try again, etc. That was all I could do.

PreviousChapters Next