• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 764 Views, 25 Comments

Swatteam and the Potato - _Rainbow_Swag_

  • ...
3
 25
 764

Epilogue: Mic and the Potato

"Shhh, it's okay. Nopony can hurt you now." Mic the Microphone whispered as he snuggled by the fire with his beloved vegetable, listening to the rain pelt on the windows. "I won't let the big bad Swatteam break your heart ever again."

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Mic panicked. He shoved the potato under a pillow and got up. He composed himself and went to the door, opening it to see a smiling Robotbob in the doorway.

"Oh, yeah!" Mic said, facehoofing. "I completely forgot that it was time for our pogo practice! I'm so sorry, but I really can't go today."

"That's okay." Bob walked in without being invited and placed his hat on a rack. "We can just play cards for a while." He went over to the chair by the fire.

"NO!" Mic exclaimed, and Bob stopped.

"What?"

"It's just, uh," Mic tried his best to think up something that would keep Bob from sitting down right on the potato. "That's my seat!"

Bob was confused. "Oh?" He smirked. "So, I can't do this?" He slowly started lowering his plot toward the chair.

"Really, Bob. My, uh, grandma died on that seat."

Bob smiled even more as he lowered his bottom down until it was just above the pillow the potato was under. That potato had already been bruised, and Mic knew it would not be able to take much more abuse before it... before it...

"PLEASE, NO!" Mic ran at Bob and jumped.

He was too late. Robotbob sat down right on the pillow. Mic landed right on top of him, and he could hear a soft squishing sound coming from under Bob's plot. They both got up, and Mic slowly lifted the pillow to reveal the carnage underneath. It was a mess.

"Oh, sorry, Mic. I'll pay for it to be cleaned."

It took the musician a while to realize he was talking about the chair. "There is no amount of money that can fix this."

"What? Yeah there is. It'll only take, like seventy bits to get it all off, and I know someone that can give us a discount."

"Get out." Mic pointed his hoof at the door, still staring at the remains of his love.

"What?"

"Get out!"

"Alright, alright! Sheesh, it's only a chair." Bob grabbed his hat and walked out the door into the rain.

Mic knelt down next to the chair, lifting the mashed potato up in his hoofs, and screamed to the heavens. "WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????"

Comments ( 1 )

1510400

Don't worry, Mic took care of the bandages.

Login or register to comment