• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 765 Views, 25 Comments

Swatteam and the Potato - _Rainbow_Swag_

  • ...
3
 25
 765

Carousel Boutique

Robotbob123 sat at Carousel Boutique, sipping his banana juice. He stared at the beautiful white mare in front of him, measuring his waist size and build in order to create a suitable tuxedo to fit him. He had his first meeting with the rest of the staff of Equestria Megathreads tonight, and he needed to make sure he made a handsome appearance. If this site was gonna work, he had to make it look good. Rarity's hair was in perfect position, as usual. It was the kind of hair that you just want to.. to feel all day long...

"Um, sir, may I ask you what you are doing?"

Bob stopped. Just now he realized he had been petting Rarity softly on her head, feeling her clean, thick head of purple hair.

"Sorry," Bob said, blushing.

Rarity stood up straight. "It's fine, Darling." She smiled. "I know the perfect size for you. Now, which of these ties would you prefer?" She held up an abundance of ties, all of them seeming the exact same color to Bob.

"They're all blue." He said, raising an eyebrow.

Rarity scoffed. "Why, they are not!" She started holding individual ties up for Bob to see clearer. "You see, this one is Han Blue. There are also Indigo, Klein Blue, Majorelle Blue, Maya blue, Midnight Blue, Navy Blue, Periwinkle, Persian Blue, Powder Blue, Prussian Blue, Royal Blue, Sapphire, Sky Blue, Steel Blue, Ultramarine, Yale Blue, Cyan, Alice Blue, Aqua, Aquamarine, Baby Blue, Bondi Blue, Cerulean, Electric blue, Robin Egg Blue, Teal, Turquoise, and Viridian."

"What?" Bob asked, realizing he had just zoned out.

"No matter," The unicorn giggled at Bob's short attention span. "I think the Sapphire tie will suit you nicely." As she started measuring Robotbob's neck, a tiny bell rang and a smiling Swatteam walked into the boutique.

"I'll be with you in one minute." Rarity said, finding the right size for Bob's neck and trotting happily into a room at the back of the store, closing the door behind her.

Swatteam was sitting on a soft chair by the door. "Bob." He said. "I'm glad I found you. Listen, I can't make the meeting tonight."

"What!?" Bob exclaimed. "But, this is our first meeting! You can't miss it!"

"I know it sounds bad, but I have a perfectly good reason."

"And what exactly is that?"

"I have a date tonight."

"BAHAHAHAHHA!" Bob was rolling on the floor, laughing. "You? On a date? That's funny. But seriously, what's the reason?"

Swat was offended. "That is the reason."

Bob stood up. "Oh yeah? Then, what's her name?"

Swat frowned. "I... I honestly don't know."

"Swat." Bob put his foreleg around his friend. "I know this is a big responsibility for you, helping with this new blog and everything, but you can't just run away from your problems."

Swatteam pulled away from Bob's embrace. "I'm not lying!"

Just then, Rarity came back out from her back room, still smiling. "Mr. Bob, I will have your suite ready by tonight. You can come pick it up at around six o'clock."

"Thank you so much." Bob replied. "And I apologize for coming at such short notice."

"That's quite alright, Darling. I like a little challenge sometimes."

Robotbob grabbed his hat from the rack, put on his coat, and looked at Swat. Without saying anything, he placed his hat on his head and walked out of Carousel Boutique's front door.

"So, what can I do for you, sir?" Rarity was always kind to Swatteam, although they rarely ever saw each other.

"I would like you to make a dress for me, please." Swat paused. "I mean, not a dress for me, but-"

Swat was cut off by Rarity hoof to his mouth. "You don't have to explain anything to me, Darling. I won't judge you for what you like to wear in your spare time." She smirked. "And trust me, I can keep a secret."

Great, now Bob thought he was a liar and Rarity thought he was a transvestite.

"What kind of dress would you like?" Rarity continued the conversation as if nothing was awkward.

"I want it to be pink." Swat told her. He loved when a girl wore pink. "And the waistline should be about four centimeters."