• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 765 Views, 25 Comments

Swatteam and the Potato - _Rainbow_Swag_

  • ...
3
 25
 765

Rumor Has It

"Mic!" Robotbob was running frantically, his hooves growing more and more tired with every step they took on the hard sidewalk of Ponyville. He really needed to work out more. "Mic the Microphone!" Bob was never good at finding Mic's house, despite the fact that he had been there more times than he could count.

Suddenly, somepony's door opened and Bob ran right into it, losing his hat (and his dignity) in the process. He lay there, eyes closed, feeling like he was just hit by a freight train. Staring down at him was a gray unicorn, looking concerned.

"Oh crap!" The stallion yelled. "I killed him!" He looked around, then grabbed Bob's collar in his mouth and dragged him into his house, shutting the door and locking it. "Come on, get up, get up!" The unicorn panicked. He ran into the kitchen and got a pail of water. Wait, why did he just have a ready pail of water in his kitchen? Nevermind that, now was the time for action! He tried splashing the water at Bob's face, accidentally letting go of the pail and watching it hit the poor pony right in the forehead. Ouch.

"Wait a minute." He smiled. He just realized this was his friend, Robotbob. He laughed. "What a drama queen." Then he leaned close to Bob so that they were face to face, and he burped.

Bob sniffed, finally coming to his senses. He opened one eye and smiled. "Oh, that's nothing!" He stood up and let out a huge burp to challenge his friend's original burp. They both laughed. The gray stallion rustled Bob's hair.

"So, what were you screaming about out there?"

Bob looked confused, then remembered why he had come to Mic's house in the first place. "Oh, yeah! I need to tell you something."

"Spit it out!" The musician urged.

Bob told Mic the whole story of how Rarity was totally flirting with him at Carousel Boutique, and that she kept commenting his hair and telling him how handsome he was, when he forgot what the point was that he was trying to get across.

"Oh yeah! And then Swatteam walked in while Rarity was making her move on me, and he was acting all weird, so I went to his house to see what was up, and guess what?"

"What?"

"You have to guess."

"Just tell me!"

"Okay, okay! Here it is: HE'S IN LOVE WITH A POTATO." Bob laughed hysterically. "A potato! Only Swat can be that crazy."

"Yeah," Mic said, eyes shifting from side to side, "crazy..."