Comments ( 13 )

11510138
You probably haven't even read the whole thing.

11510147
I actually have, but okay.

11510150
Sorry dude, didn't know. Coulda commented on a chapter at least. Silent viewership kinda pisses me off, to be honest.

huh. so what new stuff are you gonna plan now?

11510161
The sequel to this, do Anon-A-Miss: The Siren & The Phoenix plus a few other stories.

I enjoyed this story, im glad Sunset found her home.

11510216
Thanks. A son and space husband along with a home to call her own? That's her happy ending she deserved.

Only sucky things is not seeing the regret of CHS

Okay. Finished.

It feels unsafe to be too honest about my opinion of this whole story, so I'll settle for saying I'd like to take a break from it for quite a while. I know there is a sequel coming for this but I am not excited for it.

There is a part of me that thinks that if you finish another one of my stories and share your opinion, I might be motivated to get back to this one more quickly. Feels fair anyway. The one thing I am curious about that aspect is if you, too, might feel like my stories are also challenging to enjoy because of vastly different thinking and standards. I really don't know on this front and you're the only one who can answer that.

I have to say that the premise it started with already was a turn-off for me. I have no respect for Annon-A-Miss stories because it feels to me it already started with a flawed concept. One that already felt out of character, but I could make the same claim about Fallout Equestria stories too. It is fun for those who enjoy those types of stories, but for me, authenticity is key. It has to match the spirit of the show if one uses those characters, and here, not even the attitude and culture of Yautja felt right. Too warm and loving. This doesn't match the warrior and hunter mentality I have seen in the films. In theory, only the Honor system proposed by this story was right, but the main character was too liberal about that at several points.

I have never given a story a dislike and I'm not going to start now either. For the moment, though, I do need a break.

However, I congratulate the author for finishing the story. That is an accomplishment that is almost a year in coming. I know how great it can feel, and on this, I am proud of the author for accomplishing. Well done, Sir. Another one is in the bag, and the story goes on.

To the stars, and beyond.

I say am not into predator lure or huge fan of the movie but this is a good story glad I stuck with in the end.

Login or register to comment