• Published 3rd Jun 2022
  • 1,602 Views, 19 Comments

Whiteout - Foxy Henhouse



Pound Cake and Flurry Heart have been friends with benefits for years, and "friends" is exactly what both of them claim they're happy being. They're both lying—and their families are going to drag the truth out of them, one way or another.

  • ...
10
 19
 1,602
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Awesome story

I loved this story so much! Are you sure this is your first clopfic? XD
I loved the light romance and the sex scenes, I hope you will expand on some concepts that were discussed about in this story (perhaps some of Pound's and Flurry's past experiences with other ponies, or Cadance returning the favor to Pumpkin)!
In any case looking forward to more stories from you, great job!

I read so many trashy, horny romance novels before I got into the fandom. Part of me is really pissed that they weren't as good as this, or else I'd be a much better writer right now. I loved every moment of this, and loved how you wove the plot into the porn. 10/10 would read another clopfic by you.

This was awesome. The best romance Stories I've read in a very long while, and that's despite teo thirds of it being porn. Simply masterful.

Absolutely exceptional, I can't think of a single complaint

That was so adorable!! And a pairing I never even thought about. well done

Really good. Not a ship I'd thought about before but really nicely done and I really liked the emphasis on the feelings throughout.

Login or register to comment