• Published 4th Apr 2022
  • 1,405 Views, 52 Comments

A New Life - That_One_Bat_Pony



A normal guy's entire life is throw off course when he is chosen to be part of an extended living experiment in equestria

Comments ( 6 )

No worries. You have a life to live. You are not obligated to write like you do, and I personally appreciate what you do when you have the time and inspiration. Take care of yourself first and foremost and worry about providing us entertainment never. While I appreciate (won't say we because I can't speak for everyone) when you post, I understand that you do it because you want to.

What’s the adventure tag for?

This was well worth the wait.

11607602
Things yet to come, I’d personally imagine. There’s no canon timeline to follow in this Equestria anymore since it’s already well past where the show ended, so who knows what might happen.

…I was being squeezed so hard I instinctively reach for the knife strapped to my lower back but manage to halt my movements…

All of your belongings were searched thoroughly. Zero foreign objects besides your clothes were permitted. Where, when, how, and why did you sneak an actual knife into this situation?

I’m glad we finally got around to the beginnings of the real meat of the story, but I’m sad the rest is not here yet. I have enjoyed the attempt to construct a more realistic culture with some unique features to the world here, and it would be wonderful to see it developed much more.

I’m not much of a fan of the main character, though. He has extremely thick plot armor to the point that he’s been depicted as quite incapable of having any flaws.

The mystery of the human getting a Cutie Mark and the 200-year time difference is also very intriguing.

11725077
Yeah sorry the wording in that sentence was all kinds of fucked up. It's been fixed now.

Login or register to comment