• Published 13th May 2022
  • 1,838 Views, 33 Comments

Steve the miner - Asher Blade

  • ...
11
 33
 1,838
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Pity for the brewing stand you cant use a very small dragon whose flame depends on what you feed it and how its treated. Tickle it for a short while to get hottest happy flame, too long and it starts crying? :unsuresweetie:

you like to reapeat the same sentenses when its not really needed or where areas could be worded difrently to make the hole exsperience a bit more engaging for the readers. i find the story intresting but it get a little frustirating reading the same words with out much valadastion forsteves smiles constantly like a sphycopath.

i would advice to maybe read the paragraft after you finish the part to see if the wording acsualy make sense. but practising make prefection

I do wonder why he didnt bother crafting a shield. Also, on that note, which edition is this based on? Java and bedrock have different redstone rules, java has banners for shields that boost its defense, mobs have different stats including health and damage between the two, and I dont recall what its called but the mobile version I believe, the totems work if they're on your hotbar whilst java and bedrock you have to have it equipped in your offhand.

11453599
Java and I have a plan for the custom crafts shields included in that.

I really love this Fimfiction, hope the next chapter comes soon.

Login or register to comment