• Published 14th Sep 2012
  • 1,566 Views, 80 Comments

Five Brits go to Equestria - TFB



"Magic is just a word given to things that science can’t explain just yet"

  • ...
4
 80
 1,566

3:Internal Affairs

Chapter 3

Internal Affairs

Last Time on Five Brits:
Knocked out.
Knocked out.
Knocked out.
Knocked out.
Never really woke up in the first place.

And now back to the present.

“Son of a bitch,” groaned Axel as he lifted his head from the floor, something felt different but he couldn’t place what
“What the fuck happened” he said aloud as he checked his surroundings, he was in a small jail cell which looked strangely like those ones from the 1200’s, he felt a pain on his head and went to rub it, only to be met with a dark grey cylinder, which on closer observation was to be revealed as a hoof

“WOAH WHAT THE FUCK!” he screamed staring at the offending limb.

“SHUT UP, I’ve already heard this three times and the joke has got old!” shouted Brice from the cell across from Axel.

Axel looked over to see a blue creature, in a couple of seconds he recognised it
“HOLY SHIT A PONY!” he screamed.

“Axel, is that you?” The voice of Carter echoed through the cells “Axel? You owe me £50!”

“Wait, Carter? what the hell are you doing here?” he then processed what he just said “Oh fuck.”

“The same thing that you’re doing, rotting in a jail cell in Equestria.”

“Well....I’ve been in worse situations.”

“Ain’t we all.” muttered Brice.

“Anyone got a mirror?” Axel asked wondering what he just got turned into.

“..We’re in a prison and you’re asking if somebody has a mirror?” asked Brice shaking his head.

“Well I want to know what the hell I've been turned into first.”

“... I'm surrounded by idiots,” thought Brice as he pointed towards some broken glass in the corner of Axel’s cell.

Axel observed the reflection in the glass, from what he could tell he was a average sized pegasus with a brown styled mane, his colour was a dark grey and his eyes donned a pair of black shades, lifting them up he recoiled at the colour of his eyes....Crimson.

“Well, you've certainly reacted better than these three.” commented Brice pointing at the cells which held the others.

Axel peered into the other cell’s, in the first one was a completely black pegasus pony with a dual-shaded green mane, the second one contained a light grey unicorn with a dark grey mane, he also wore a pair of glasses that were slightly askew on his face. And the third one contained a dark blue pony, with his mane and tail also blue with streaks of red, he was also a pegasus

“How did five humans coincidentally get turned into ponies and all end up in jail cells?” asked Axel.

“Third time in two days, how the ha..hell am I suppose to know?.” sighed Brice.

“Don’t question it Axel, just go with it. I’m sure we’ll get a visit from a guard or someone soon, I mean they can't leave us in here forever right?” Memories of horror games Carter had played were rushing back to him “LET ME OUTTA HERE!”

“Heh, you lot were still asleep but...I don’t think you want the guards coming.” said Brice grimly.

“You gonna give us a reason why or is this a game of 20 questions?” Carter asked sarcastically.

“...His voice is high as bu..fuck, seriously what’s with my voice today?”

“So anyway, I guess we should introduce each other?”

“Pass.” said Brice.

“Not human names, if we’re ponies then obviously we need incognito names”

“That is the third worst idea I have ever heard in my entire life.” said Brice mockingly.

“Well I already have a name for you mister, Ice, to reflect your personality.”

“Pass, take your life and move to the next space.”

“Well if the Guards ask, just call me Navy Shadow, because I’m sure ‘Carter’ wouldn’t go down too well.”

“Speaking of guards.” hinted Brice.

Five guards walked in, one for each of us, and stood by our cells, a sixth one walked in. This last one looked different than the others, he was wearing more armour and looked like he was higher in the authority chain than the ones who captured the group.

“Which one of you called my men a bunch of overpaid, over sized, spineless detachment?” said the higher ranking one.

“I’m guessing it was him” Axel said pointing to Brice.

“Prove it.” challenged Brice looking at Axel.

“Well five seconds from me waking you insulted my actions, I think that gives enough evidence
don’t you guys think.” he asked the other two.

“Erm, I think you handsome men have us mixed up with the guys from the other dungeon?” Carter sweet talked the guards, desperately hoping there was another dungeon.

“....Take the blue one.” whispered the higher ranking guard.

“...Uh sir....which one?” replied one of the normal guards looking at Carter and Brice back and forth.

“...The uni..two horned one.” he replied as they moved forward towards Brice.

“See you guys in a few minutes!” called Brice as he was escorted by two of the guards.

“HUH, What’s happening?” Nathan said as he finally awoke with a start. “Umm, why am I in a cell?” He asked no one in particular as he noticed the bars in front of him.

“Welcome to the internet, I’ll be your guide!” called Axel.

“Um, do you mind if I ask what the heck you’re talking about talking you black coated... Pony?”

“Um is this kid stupid?” Axel asked Carter

“In case you maggots forgot, I’m still here.” said the guard.

“What do you want a medal?” replied Axel sarcastically.

“No but I can arrange for your ass to be rented out on a weekly basis.” replied the guard sternly.

“As in prostitution or other?”

“Shower rape, smartass, now before I do decide whether or not to have your butt party arranged you’re going to answer some questions.”

“Okey dokey loki... Sir.”

“Who are you, what are your names and how in Celestia’s name did you get past the guards stationed at the mountain?”

“Well you may call me Shade, Shade Nightwing. As for the others, we have Navy Shadow” he gestured to carter “Gray Matter” he gestured to Nathan “Atomic Vortex” He gestured to Joe, still unconscious “And finally Ice who you dragged off” Shade answered “As for that last question....I have no idea, I was unconscious”


“Okay then, we’ll have to do some more questioning on that last part and you’ll have to stay in here for a few days at the minimum. When we’re done with your friend he’ll come back” The Guard turned around, now ignoring anything Shade said.

“Well I’ve been in shittier conditions,” Shade mentioned before moving over to the back of his cell “well g’night folks I’m gonna have a power nap”

“...Can someone please tell me what the fuck just happened?” Gray said, finally getting a word in after the questioning.

“Nope, get back to sleep.” Carter replied.

“So, that’s it? You’re not even gonna tell me what happened while I slept?”

Shade threw a piece of glass at him. “SHUT THE HELL UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP” Luckily since Shade had his eyes closed he missed Gray completely.

“Basically... Guards, questions, and our ragey friend here finally woke up... oh and Mr two horns got dragged away” Carter was chuckling at Shade, knowing him to be a massive rager back on earth.

“So everything happened while I slept?” Gray asked. “If that’s what you’re saying then I’m not gonna go back to sleep, don’t think I’d be able to anyway after the amount of time I’ve spent unconscious.” Gray added as he shuffled his way to the back of his cell and sat up against the wall.

“Well you do what you want, I’m gonna sleep, I want some energy” navy tried to get up and walk to his bed, managing 2 steps before falling over onto his bed. “Ow... You know, I think I’m getting better at this walking business.”

“Yeah and I’m still getting hit by guards.” said Brice as he was being brought back by the guards.


“Oh you’re back from... Wait, where did you go?” Gray asked as Brice walked into the cell area.

“Captain, we’ve got most of what we needed.” said one of the guards.

“Most?” replied the Captain with an eyebrow raised.

“Well...we couldn't get his name.”

“..According to this Pegasus here, he’s called Ic-”

“Seriously, you’re listening to him about my name?” interrupted Brice.

“Fuck you Ice,” Called a half asleep Shade.

“Fuck you Englishman,” retorted Brice.

“Well since you fuckers won’t let me sleep might as well see what all the fuss is about” moaned Shade waking up again.

“Heh, you might as well take that back, lights out in ten minutes.” commented the Captain as he began to walk away.

“YAY, SLEEP!” Cheered Shade as he passed out.

“Heh, might as well then,” thought Brice as he began to drift asleep.

“But, I’ve spent most of my time here unconscious! I don’t need sleep!” Protested Gray, until he finally accepted the fact that he’d need to go back sleep for the third time in one and a half days.

Navy was already sleeping, he had passed out a couple of minutes ago, while everyone was still talking.

* * *

Silence filled the air as one by one the lights began to go out, while the group began to fall asleep somebody or rather pony had heard of their presence and had decided to investigate.
The figure moved quickly, avoiding any guards near the entrance to the dungeon and somehow they had managed to get past the Captain as he was finishing his shift.
The figure was wearing a dark ninja costume of sorts complete with matching headband. They had no defining features such as a horn or wings so it was obvious they were an earth pony but one had to ask what they were doing here and what they knew of the group.

Find out more on the next chapter of Five Brits go to Equestria.

***

Author's notes: Well we got this one done early but that means you'll probably we waiting 4 days since you know every three days.(Note if it's this shade of blue it's Ice talking)

Comments ( 20 )
TFB

Enjoy the chapter everypony!

TFB

1298739

technically, 62nd

and second on the chapter

~Navy

Yay, chapter. Yay, I can sleep now

NINJA PINKIE IS BEST PINKIE!

enjoying story so far

Isn't this a tiny bit short?
Not for the word count, but for the happenings in the story, it was like just max 10 minutes what happened there...

I'm guessing, the whole thing is based on a Skype talking, on a role-play to be certain, am I right?...

Anyway, keep working, though all of you proved that the story is not going in the cliché way, you can still buck it up...

Nice job hope you make more chapters!:pinkiehappy:

1302144
T_T dude I rarely ever roleplay never mind skype roleplay
And plus atom wasn't there so we had to shorten it a bit :moustache:

1339188
Well you should try it, a well organized roleplay could turn out as a very good story, trust me.

Ice

1339210 Yeah because that TF2 story turned out great.

1343139
As I said, it could turn out well, but thanks to some unfortunate events, the TF2 story is not on the lucky side. Though we should try to continue it sometimes.

Well damn... The elements of narcolepsy. :facehoof:

Ice

1508322 Somebody had to.

and it's times like this which make me wish.... ATOM GET OFF YER LAZY ASS AND WRITE

Sad to see a collab go to pieces. :fluttershyouch:

TFB

2766444 Welcome to life.

Comment posted by MerlosTheMad deleted Jul 19th, 2013
Login or register to comment