• Published 31st Aug 2022
  • 6,104 Views, 413 Comments

Spike the Corrupter - CYOA - Deergenerate



A crystal giving Spike the ability to control and even rewrite the minds of others embeds itself into his forehead. Suffice to say, there's nothing left to do now but conquer the world.

Comments ( 31 )

Option 4: Reasoning being that we NEED to use Punishment now to keep it from rebelling later. Explain to Domination that it's to try and "keep the peace" with Punishment in order to prevent said rebellion.

Option 4
And search information in case some ritual worked too good and grogar is giving themselves a tour around

Option 4, but 3 is good too

Option 4 is the least bad option.

Option 4 definitely because... reasons.

Like many people here, I think Option 4 is the best one, since the sheep could both be used to keep morale up, as well as potentially improve outside opinion. That and Red Gem-ing them could improve Punishment's opinion of Spike.

Why does the only depiction of religion have to be the very definition of evil?

11761956
Hmmm?

Well, it's less a religion and more an insane cult.

The problem is with Red geming is that it's an unending addition of suffering to the world with the mind left to scream in despair for the rest of their days, torture without end. It's pointless suffering.

My only worry is Punishment becoming our enemy and this being the only real chance to appease him. A part of me wants to say Red Gem the cult leader just to appease Punishment.

But I say purple gem the rest. Maybe he can make a contract with Grogar himself while he's at it.

Option 4 seems more viable, just to keep punishment from rebelling

BTW, shouldn't it be "her fellow worshippers" after all, they're all worshipping Grogar, not her.

4. Blood for the blood god.

Also, get dommed by Domination for a day.

Red gem them, i've been wanting pets but the votes always swing in the other direction

Option 4
It seems the most logical.

Option 3 or 4 are the best choices

I agree Red Gem them. They are a threat but can be useful for learning their blood magic and ironically they can be bred to get Spike some disposable infantry soldiers

the best option is to do Option 1, 3, and 4. this hinges on being able to Purple gem someone who's already a White but I don't remember if this was something that can be done. I'd White them all and pump them for info to find out who would be the most useful to Purple Gem and find out if any of them could be left as White gems in that they wouldn't be fucked up blood cultists if separated from the actual fucked up cultists then Red Gem the fucked up cultists. if Whites can't be made Purples later on Spike could just Purple the Cult leader as she'd most likely be the one that knows the most useful stuff.

I like a mix of option 3 and 4. I say red gem them all, except for the leader, most powerful one, or the one that knows the most about their funny flavor of magic, etc. You get what I'm saying, do the best of both.

Option 4 is a majority of them, but purple the most knowledgeable amongst them, so we can use any knowledge they possess. Tools are best used in optimal ways.

Cult of the Lamb, only a little more gore... My vote is Option 5... Become their new god and change them but I guess that is not available so Option 1 and maybe use Starlight Glimmer methods to reform them.

Officially, my note is Option Six, red stone the cult leader and purple stone the rest.

Any luck, Deergenerate?

Well, option 4 sweeped XD, no need to even count the votes here! Beginning writing now!

I just hope we get a proper epic confrontation when Spike faces Starlight, a mare who mind controls like she breaths.

I just want to say: thank you.
Thank you for giving Evil Spike some meaningful challenges. Him having to balance the gems loyalty. Usefulness vs Obedience. Allies he has varying levels of trustworthiness.
And all in all, having to WORK FOR conquering the world instead of everything going his way from beginning to end. THANK YOU! It actually makes me INVESTED.

Only good option I see is to accually use punishment for once. Finally, waiting to see a red gem...

Login or register to comment