• Published 9th Apr 2022
  • 133 Views, 0 Comments

A mare named Target - PurpleArtist

  • ...
 0
 133

The Mare

October 4th in Canterlot Target was eating dinner in a resturant where while eating a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup where a mare sat behind her.

The mare she gotten up where she spilled soup intentionally onto Target where Target cleaned up in the bathroom, paid the bill but trailed the royal blue mare where it took a couple of weeks but asked on why she didn't take a train on the destination where she told herself that it must be off the radar or unaccessable by rail and accessable by hoof.

It took about a few days but she crossed into the arctic north where Target pulled out of her saddle bag a nice warm jacket and wore it and continued through the winter weather where the 2 just ignored it but soon entered the Crystal Empire where it was nice and warm.

She seen her enter a motel lobby then come out with a room key then enter an apartment on the 2nd floor where Target followed close behind where Target entered the room and after a hour later she walked all out where there was blood covering every square inch of the motel room and she escaped, clean the blood off of her and got out of there before the CEPD (Crystal Empire Police Department) gotten there.

Back in Canterlot she lied down on her bed and just relaxed where her mother asked on when she's going to get her own place where she told her when she either gets the money where living in the city it isn't cheap where her mother left and she pulled out a metal box and opened it where it's full of narcotics mostly recreational.

She decided to shoot up some heroin to help her relax where she know it's illegal and wrong but needs help to stop doing it where she wanted to get help but if she told somepony then they'll tell her family and she'll be disowned from her family and pretend that Bullseye is there ownley daughter and don't have a sister.

She was just afraid of getting help where she wants it but her family is rich and being in her family well if they found out they'll discredit her and banish her and ban her from talking to them, socializing with them and so on where she's just afraid of getting help but would rather get self help and do it herself where she doesn't know how to do it.