• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 346 Views, 86 Comments

Cookiemilk & the Alternative Universe - MelodyStories



Queen cookiemilk and King Ash Flames (Ash) go in an alternative universe and are disappointed with it. Can they destroy the universe and replace it with strawberry milk?

  • ...
57
 86
 346

Nightmare discord

The plan was ready. Me and my

Comments ( 39 )

Oh no!

Please don’t cancel this story! We love Cookiemilk, and you!

whaaaaaaaaa

10746761
That’s not even remotely answering the question.

10746761
Why would she punish others for a cookie allergy? That isn't anything that can be chosen and it isn't dangerous.

10746811
They want ponies to love cookies because it’s mean to hate them also the rule is cookies only

10746828
How is it “mean” to hate them?

10746831
Because it means they hate the cookie family

10746835
Seriously? That’s like saying if they hate muffins then they hate Derpy. Or if RD hated pies then she hates the Pie family, which obviously isn’t true.

Heck, going as far as to have everyone attempt kill characters who are even implied to not like your OC just shows how Mary Sue she really is.

10746842
Cookieheart is a good princess

10746852
A “good princess” wouldn’t harass other characters over a dislike/allergy over a certain food.

10746854
They all teased her and said they hate cookies

10746860
So? There are much better ways to react to that situation instead of throwing a petty tantrum like a 5 year old.

10746866
I don’t think you would be loved by a princess if you told them their favorite thing is bas

10746877
I don’t think a princess would be loved if this is how they act towards her subjects’ opinions.

10746828
That doesn't make any sense.

10746883
Saying I hate cookies in a cookie kingdom is like going on a pony website and saying I hate ponies :o

10746884
That’s what we keep tellin’ her

10746890
And? It’s not a big deal.

10746904
You’re making my point.

10746905
Stop acting like a sidward

10746901
The story kinda proved it.

10746926
Exactly you’re not a sidward

10746431
That's not even compelling. What'd be the point of the entire story if at the end it all just gets, 'Magically fixed' in 10 seconds flat. The only way I ever see that as an actual plot would be if she has imprisoned or some other similar state, as if she were a free unicorn or rule, why wait for ponies to come to ask for help instead of just asking.

I very much doubt that the story is gonna be about the hardships the characters go through to reach this her.
1) G4 has already covered that, no point in having a plot that covers a lesson already taught. Multiple times.
2) The main character is trying to"change hearts and minds," in the G5 Synopsis, not find a pony and fix the world in the blink of an eye.

Fairly sure I could come up with more reasons if I tried, but I'm too lazy.

10746449
I don't even see what this old late 2019 video proves. Enlighten me if you would. Have you ever considered explaining your evidence? Because it would work a lot better if you answered the question, gave evidence, and explained the evidence. Oh, and restate that question at the start if you will. Most people call this format, RACE, to Restate questions, Answer, Citations, and explaining the evidence.

10746559
A fic in which is not an actual story. It's meant to troll the readers. In fact, a two-second google search on what a troll fic is gives this,

According to allthetropes.com, a troll fic is a deliberately offensive, intentionally bad, and poorly-written piece of fanfiction intended to annoy and antagonize its audience.

10746564
Well, throwing away Mary Sues, the number of fart jokes, the cringe- much I go on? Actually, perhaps if you're serious about this you should get beta readers or an editor. They'd do a better job explaining than I.

10746801
Well... It does make sense... In a way, if you reorganize the sentence from

Because she’s allergic to muffins and they are banned so she knows when they have it

to

She's allergic to muffins and thus banned. Being allergic, she knows when others have them.

Make more sense now. Kind of.

10746895
Well... It is a problem, as not everyone can just ignore such comments. For example, should someone come to fimfiction to say ponies suck and are shit for this or that reason, then that person is going to create conflict. I mean, generally being disrespectful and agonizing others, would do the same thing. But this is on a much large scale as it's insulting an entire fandom.

10746926
Well, one could say the story is biased, as it was made by an author with an opposing viewpoint. Thus, the story is made that fits within the author's point. Also, it's a fictional story.

Note
Why oh why is lack of evidence such a big trend here? It's been making it a pain to go trying to resolve as best I can most of the arguments.

10747339
Who are you and why did you comment at 4 AM

10747339

A fic in which is not an actual story. It's meant to troll the readers. In fact, a two-second google search on what a troll fic is gives this,

You are blind to the forest because of the trees. Invest in head protection.

10747351
I'm Pensive!

1 AM in my time zone... Yeah that's still late, isn't it?:rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

10747352
I feel I need more than head protection:derpyderp1:

10747366
I feel naked with just those...

10747367
Well, it's up to you if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I won't judge.

Login or register to comment