• Published 24th Jul 2021
  • 482 Views, 8 Comments

King Sombra’s New Helper - Badguy400



An alternate universe story that involves Sombra getting some help

  • ...
 8
 482

Epilogue: An Interesting Find

Twilight Sparkle and her friends have just gotten off of the train station, and are just about ready to head to the Crystal Empire castle; when suddenly... .

“Twilight?!” Pinkie Pie said in desperation. Twilight Sparkle replied; “yes pinkie? What’s the matter?” Pinkie Pie looked like that she was about to explode, whined, and then said; “I need to go potty... .” Twilight understood, and then said; “alright pinkie; you can go while we...”. But pinkie left already before Twilight even had time to finish her sentence. With that; Twilight shrugged, and then gestures for her pals to follow her.


After they’ve arrived at the castle; (with pinkie pie following behind because she had to go to the bathroom); they then went to go and look for King Sombra so they could defeat him.... .

“Ready on our plan girls?” Twilight said as she and her pals are almost at the throne room. “Yes!” her friends shouted in unison. After that; they made it to the throne room; only to find that it was empty. Bewildered; they then followed Twilight to where she’s leading them; to Flurry Heart’s bedroom for just in case he might be in there. However; once they’ve arrived; they didn’t expect to find the sight that lies before them... .


King Sombra was asleep with Flurry Heart on her bed. Reason is because she was feeling tired, but didn’t want her new friend to leave her just yet... . As for Cozy Glow; she’s sleeping with the Royal Couple. Reason is because they tried to get her to sleep, but to no avail. But it seems like that she’s sleeping now; albeit right after the Couple has fallen asleep as well... .

“You don’t think...” Applejack began. But she was soon cut off by Twilight; who just blurts out; “let’s let them sleep. We’ll talk about this situation later... .” With that; Twilight and her pals began to leave the room, and went to the throne room to help clean up the mess that’s all over the castle... .

The end.

Comments ( 6 )

this is so adorable

10912662
Right? Also; sorry for the late reply

10913630
don't worry my friend,i don't expect for reply

Huh this reminds me of another story that had Cozy and Sombra meeting each other.

But um don't expect adorableness in that story...

10913803
Is that a challenge?:trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment