• Published 24th Jul 2021
  • 484 Views, 8 Comments

King Sombra’s New Helper - Badguy400



An alternate universe story that involves Sombra getting some help

  • ...
 8
 484

Chapter Four: A Very Interesting Playtime

After what seemed like countless hours of trying to find Flurry Heart’s bedroom; they’ve finally found it.

“Wow...” began Sombra. “That took a long while didn’t it?” Cozy Glow then replied; “eeyup... . It sure did.” However; just before they could enter the room; Flurry Heart tapped on Sombra’s shoulder, and then gestures to her open mouth. Knowing what that meant; Sombra sighs, and says; “on second thought; let’s feed Flurry Heart first, and then we’ll make her feel better... . Okay?” Sighing; also knowing what that meant; Cozy Glow nodded, and followed King Sombra. After a quick cleanup because of Flurry Heart’s food fight during her feeding; they then went into Flurry Heart’s room, and began to look for some toys for her to play with... .


After countless toys being scattered around due to Flurry Heart’s pickiness; Sombra and Cozy Glow then collapse on the ground in complete exhaustion. “Well...” Sombra began. “I’m never having kids... .” Cozy Glow giggled at that statement, and says; “you weren’t thinking about having some in the first place.” Sombra chuckles, then says; “yeah… but this only signifies why I said that.” Cozy Glow giggled again, and said; “you’re silly.” With that; Flurry Heart blew a raspberry with her tongue, and laughed. Snickering; Sombra said; “it’s probably Flurry Heart... . But then again; she’s just an infant. I think... .” Flurry Heart then proceeded to crawl to Sombra, and lay on top of his face. With that; Sombra asks; “what are you doing huh… ?” Flurry Heart then putted her forehooves on Sombra’s cheeks, laughs, and then proceeds to lay her head down and fall asleep; (or pretend to at first). Still snickering; Sombra says; “you’re one weird baby.” Flurry Heart then babbled a response with a laugh, and then continues to actually fall asleep on Sombra’s face. With that; Sombra starts to fall asleep. And then Cozy Glow eventually began to fall asleep too.

With the two villains fast asleep; the Crystal Empire is currently safe; yet silent for the most part. How will the Mane Six handle this when they arrive… ?” Only one way to find out.... .