• Published 14th Feb 2021
  • 3,733 Views, 102 Comments

I -AM- My teenage daughter! - videomaster21XX



Hondo's life as "Honey Belle" The twin sister of Sweetie Belle begins!

  • ...
17
 102
 3,733
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Well this is a surprise.

“And I don’t have to worry about an allergic reaction to having peanuts…” Honey finished staring at the milkshake. It was surreal. All her life this substance could have killed her and now? Now it was just food. She could partake in as much of it as she so desired and there would be no negative reaction at all.

Was this a kind of huge discovery? A way to get rid of any hereditary disease - in change of literally identity crisis.

Being transformed makes you more malleable to transformations, so... could you start with a minor transformation like, magically altering your coat color, then with the extra malleability change more, and snowball it into massive changes and have the adaptability of a changeling? Going from Bugbear to bunny rabbit in an instant.

11876035
Probably. If you have magic that can change you from one form to a completely other form, then yeah. I mean with magic like that you could re-grow limbs. Probably a good story on its own, but it's not an angle I'm going to be exploring with this fic. This is just a silly genderbend story of a grown stallion becoming a young girl.

11876061
Not exactly. I mainly did that because I did want to give Honey something to distinguish her from Sweetie. (In this case a larger chest) But if I had to set down the rules of such a thing. It's more that you can alter the body in SMALL ways. Coat color change. More padding to the rear or longer hair. Eye color. Maybe if you're lucky you could do something along the lines of cat ears, but not much more. These small transformations don't stack any sort of flexibility. This "extra malleability" isn't a thing.

Changing your coat color doesn't cause that. Neither does Honey's increased bust size. It's just small stuff to the main body. Change enough small things and I think the body would actually RESIST any further changes. A sorta immunity system if you will. Kinda like the body fighting off a cold, it's the same. It's easier to change at first because of the fresh magic, but given enough time or attacks it quickly settles.

Mint chocolate chip!

:pinkiesick: I hate mint.

11876379
I'm with you on that one bro

If you like mint-flavoured food, you're better off just eating toothpaste

After the three year gap and now the hiatus notice, will there be a conclusion to this in the future?

I love Honeybelle just now realizing that Button just might have put a baby in her belly. What’s even better is a part of her isn’t terrified about that. Maybe she’ll start fantasizing of how she’d look later in her pregnancy!

11876379

11876395
Fun Fact, it's Mint Chocolate Chip that I decided to have be the flavor she no longer liked because I also hate the taste of mint.

11876398
It was always planned to finish this. Originally the idea was to finish Cake Mix 2 first as I had those events before the events in this story, but as you can see, time passed and not much got done.

This will be concluded, but I can't say in the near future. After trying for the last five years to get consistent updates I've had to bite the bullet and do something I know some out there won't like, but I'm out of options.

If you join the five dollar tier of my patreon, you are rewarded with the ability to vote in a poll on which story gets updated next. Right now Cake Mix got the high vote so it's next. In the next poll people might vote for this one again. Who knows. (Also just to clarify something Rule of Comedy Law is actually the next update. I'll be updating that story in between voted for stories.)

As I've stated in a few posts, the ultimate goal of my patreon is to get enough backers that I have enough income to maybe take an extra day off of my day job. If I have something to cover that day, I can use that day to write, which will hopefully result in quicker updates, and just a lot more updates in general.

11876841
Mint is only good for shampoo.

Glad to see this being continued. I missed reading it. I actually read the "I was" set again before getting this next chapter.

Oh and to all you haters of mint chocolate chip that means more for me :twilightsmile:

Do you have a design in mind for Honey’s ‘permanent’ form? As in, if she decides to stay, she’ll probably want her own manestyle and unique appearance.

11878692
Not really. It's not like I'd be able to commission an artist for it anyway.

Really glad to see an update!!!

Wow 😦😳 this is a interesting chapter.

Login or register to comment