• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 1,711 Views, 16 Comments

Sweet Apple Herding - Inked Moongleam



Big Mac, Sugar Belle, Fluttershy and Cheerilee are looking for an extra stallion to join their herd. Pipsqueak, now a young adult, seems like the perfect candidate. Romance and plenty of foals ensue.

Comments ( 3 )

Such a shame to see this come to an end. It was a really great fic that I enjoyed immensely. Full of fun, sexy clop, but also with enough moments of the herd simply living their lives and loving each other to be believable. It was nice to see Pip become a bigger part of their family as the story went along, and to watch their family grow.

Definitely hope to see more pony fics from you in the future, and maybe even a sequel to this someday showing how the family grows 5 or 10 years after this ending.

10691727

Thanks, that means a lot! I'm very glad you enjoyed it! :yay:

maybe even a sequel to this someday showing how the family grows 5 or 10 years after this ending.

I actually do have plans for that. To be honest, I almost gave them up when The Pony Way got so much more attention, but I think I'll go ahead with it anyway. It might have to wait while, though. I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few weeks.

Does this story have body swap stuff in it and if so what chapters?

Login or register to comment