• Published 19th Jan 2021
  • 370 Views, 44 Comments

Outer Worlds: Equestria - Ron Jeremy Pony



"Tired of your life on Equestria? Feel as if there is nowhere new left to explore, nothing left to discover? Then join the Celestial Board as a colonist! We need doctors, engineers, and even toaster repair ponies! Guaranteed work awaits you!

Comments ( 7 )

Interesting chapter it was nice seeing some speculation on BJ form slim and her feelings about her. Keep up the good work

Question to the author I recognize the refences to foe and foe:project horizons but what are the other ones that were mentioned and can I have a link to them.

11020252
Thanks to the question, and sure. Here's a short list of the Fallout Equestria stories mentioned.

Fallout Equestria - Pink Eyes

Fallout Equestria - For a Sparkle Cola

and of course

Fallout Equestria

Hope that helps

11068054
I've played outer worlds and it's super fun. I just feel sad that she's stuck to the ship permanently

10797824
Wow, it's been a hot minute since I've been on here. Anyway, allow me to fix the confusion. So, at the end of Project Horizons (Spoilers for those that haven't read it) Blackjack more or less becomes immortal. She's got a blank body, and it's discovered that blanks don't die of old age. They can die, but not of old age. So, Blackjack basically has the potential to live forever. I took that and ran with it. So she's traveled to the stars and has been helping ponies that exist on these colonized worlds. I haven't put any zebras in this yet mostly because according to Fallout Equestria Lore they are wary of the Stars themselves.

Thus, I didn't see any of them willingly going to the stars to begin with.

11513371
Never finished project horizons. The plot got hella weird..... so I stopped reading

Login or register to comment