• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,173 Views, 7,094 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,094
 11,173

PreviousChapters Next
Fleeing from Acnologia

"You eluded me for quite some time, baby dragon," Acnologia said. Erza, Wendy, and Irene are scared, paralyzed in fear due to Acnologia's presence.

"You killed my family. My mom, dad, uncle, and many more in my clan and all other Dragons."

"Oh, I remember. You have the scent of Amethyst Dragon!" Acnologia menacingly laughs. "It's nice to see you, Queen of the Dragons," Acnologia turns to Wendy. "You're a Dragon Slayer? A little thing like you has that kind of power?"

"You're not slaying my girlfriend!" Sparkling Black Energy ablaze Spike's body.

"A Dragon dating a Dragon Slayer? HOW PROFOUND!" Acnologia creates a destructive energy blast from the palm of his hand. His anger for Dragons pushes his magic power over the edge. "I thought about giving you a quick, painless death for the times you escaped my wrath! Now that I discovered you're dating a Dragon Slayer, you make me sick and pissed off!" Acnologia's power causes the ground to tremble and break. "I'll give you a slow, agonizingly painful death!" Acnologia sinisterly laughs. "The end of days for all Dragons have arrived!" Acnologia unleashes the power at Spike, Wendy, Erza, and Irene.

Spike prepares himself to consume the magic power of Acnologia when Jellal steps in and shields everyone with his Hexagon Barrier. The shield repelled Acnologia's attack.

"Jellal?" Erza is amazed to see him stopping Acnologia's attack.

Jellal aligns himself. "Heavenly Bodied Magic! Pleiades!" Jellal calls forth six rays of light that fall from the sky, attacking Acnologia.

Acnologia plays around with Jellal's attack. Jellal then transfigures nine lightning-made swords and directs them at Acnologia to strike simultaneously. Jellal would then go for his signature Grand Chariot Spell.

"Dude! That's Acnologia!" Spike shouts.

Jellal, Irene, Erza, Wendy, and Spike watches Acnologia consuming all of Jellal's attack, taking pleasure while laughing at Jellal's weak magic power.

"What's his element?" The question never came to pass until today for Wendy.

"Element? I have no one kind! I am the Ultimate Dragon! The Dragon of the Apocalypse and the Devour of all Sorcery!" Acnologia made his statement known by slamming on the ground with his only hand while powering up to greater lengths than before. Acnologia transforms into his Dragon form. "I am the Arcane Dragon Acnologia!"

"Now I wish I can turn into a Dragon," Irene said. She's angry at herself for wanting her human perceptions at a costly time. Due to her human perceptions, she's weaker at the moment from battling Spike, Erza, and Wendy.

"If you're the Dragon of the Apocalypse," Spike powers up and transforms into a full-size Dragon. "Then I am the Miracle Dragon! The one that will bring a new age of Dragons!"

"You dare to defile me!" Acnologia roars at Spike. Spike roar at Acnologia.

"NO! I CAN'T LOSE YOU LIKE THIS!" Wendy is fearfully afraid to lose Spike. She knows Spike is not powerful enough at the moment. It feels like Tenrou Island all over again. Wendy roars and taps into her Dragon Force.

"Fear not, I'll aid you both," Irene powers up. "Deus Eques," Irene amplifies Wendy and Spike's physical abilities.

"Give them all the power you want! There's no saving grace from the Dragon of the Apocalypse!" Acnologia laughs, then gets hit with a newly established Magic Bomber Christina.

A hatch opens, revealing Ichiya by the door. "Wendy, Erza, Spike?" Ichiya looks up and notices that Spike is breathing heavily. He knows Spike used too much magic power and is tiring himself. "Rest of you, get on board! Quickly! We're going to use the Christina as bait to lure Acnologia away from Magnolia."

Spike reverts to normal. "Let's go," Spike flies inside the Magic Bomber Christina. Wendy, Irene, Erza, and Jellal hop on board.

"Let's go. We may not get another opportunity," Jellal said.

The Magic Bomber Christina takes off and soars towards the oceans. Spike falls over and catches his breath. "So tired..," Spike catches his breath. "I could use a nap."

"We overdid it when we fixed Irene. It was bound to happen with all that irregular magic flowing in her body."

Acnologia shakes it off and takes off, chasing the Magic Bomber Christina.

Wendy holds Spike's shoulders and looks him in the eyes. "Spike. Please," Wendy holds back her tears. "Promise me right now you'll stop doing reckless actions!"

"Maybe after I defeat Acnologia.., I'll consider it..," Spike sincerely said.

"Where are we going?" Erza asks Ichiya.

"We're going to a location that'll thwart Acnologia once and for all," Ichiya explains. A woman comes to greet the new guests on board. "Correct?" She nods.

Hibiki comes to Ichiya. "Captain, this way. Spike, thanks for saving our asses back there when the army humiliated us and crucified some of us as trophies."

"You're welcome," Spike replies.

Ichiya nods. "My friends, everything will be explained to our destination," Ichiya goes with Hibiki.

"Indeed," The woman said. "That should give me ample time to get you up to speed."

"Who are you?" Spike asks the woman.

In the cockpit of the Magic Bomber Christina, Jenny warns everyone that things are about to get bumpy. She makes a quick turn and continues to fly the Magic Bomber into the oceans.

"Wendy," The woman approaches her.

"Do I know you?" Wendy turns to her.

"How do you know Wendy?" Spike asks her.

The Trimen and Jenny see that Acnologia is chasing the Magic Bomber.

"Perfect, Acnologia is giving chase," Ren said.

"Let's have a little fun with him," Eve said.

"Roger that," Hibiki steadies the Magic Bomber. "We need to give Spike some time to recover. In case all else fails."

"Charging focus Magic Cannon Jupiter," Jenny prepares the cannon to strike Acnologia. "Here we go," She pulls the activation cord. "High-speed rotation," Jenny aims the cannon at Acnologia. "Energy charge at one hundred percent. Fire!"

The Magic Bomber Christina fires its Jupiter Cannon at Acnologia. However, instead of taking the hit, Acnologia devours the powerful magic energy of the cannon. The Trimen and Jenny are stunned after realizing that Acnologia is immune to magic.

"I can't believe it! He just ate it!" Jenny's eyes widen after watching Acnologia devour one of the Christina's powerful cannons.

"How about conventional weapons?" Eve suggests using against Acnologia.

"He still looks kinda hungry! Maybe he can eat some lead!" Ren operates the torrents of the Magic Bomber Christina, shooting large bullets the size of torpedoes at Acnologia.

"You really believe you can get away from me?! You don't have a chance!" Acnologia shouts while speaking hard facts about Blue Pegasus' futile weaponry. Acnologia flies faster. He wants to kill Spike first before the rest of the Dragon Slayers.

Hibiki uses his Archive Magic and notices Acnologia's flight pattern has increased. "Heads up, his speed is increasing."

"No one outruns the Heavenly Horses!" Ren proclaims.

"Magic Boosters, ignite!" Eve activates the Magic Bomber's rockets to outfly Acnologia's flight speed.

The movements of the Magic Bomber Christina cause Erza and Jellal to land on top of each other in awkward positions. Irene remains still while watching the Magic Bomber Christina trying to slow down Acnologia with its offensives.

"Hey, I remember you," Wendy smells the woman's scent.

"So, you remember me, Wendy," The woman smiles.

"Who are you?" Spike asks the woman again.

"She looks like if Lucy has an aunt."

"Well, the second voice in the Dragon is a bit disturbing," The woman said.

"Spike, this is my teacher, Anna. Also, you'll get used to hearing Spike having two souls in one vessel."

"Now, that's interesting. Anyway, I'm an ancestor of a close friend of yours. Well, the second voice figured me out a bit. Lucy and I are in the same bloodline."

"I don't understand what this means," Erza said.

"It's obvious she's from the past. Perhaps during my era," Irene answers.

"What's your plan for defeating Acnologia? You must share it with us," Jellal said.

"I know you're quite eager, but be patient. All things come in due time. It's good to see you, Wendy," Anna Heartfillia said. Anna wears an elegant red and white robe with a high-collared cloak. She wears a keyhole blouse and a long dress. "So, what relations you have with the last Dragon?"

"Spike is my boyfriend, Anna."

"What..?" Anna looks at Spike and Wendy. "Wow, that's unexpected."

"Life is full of mysteries that haven't been explored yet."

"Fair enough," Anna replies.

"I need some magic energy to have a shot at defeating Acnologia," Spike looks out the window. He knows Acnologia is staring directly at his soul. "Also, how did you know Wendy?"

"Four hundred years ago, I was the one who taught Natsu, Wendy, and the others about language and civilization. I also passed through the Eclipse alongside them. To the current era."

"No way! Wendy was born four hundred years ago?!" Spike's jaw drops in shock.

"Yes. When were you conceived?" Anna asks Spike.

"My mother, Amy the Amethyst Dragon, conceived me four hundred years ago. She was supposed to use the Eclipse Gate to send the Dragon Eggs back in time. Unfortunately, the Infinity Clock rang and thwarted the Dragon Eggs into another world where I hatched. Due to the Infinity Clock's gong, Dragons lost the ability to use magic. I made a wish after living a horrible life, and it turns out my wish brought me back home all along."

"Wow," Is all Anna and Jellal said.

"Going back to my story, Wendy, Natsu, Sting, Rogue, and Gajeel arrived in the year 777 in pursuit of a singular purpose, defeating Acnologia. Four hundred years ago, we had no way to defeat Acnologia. Things were grim. So the Dragons created a plan to place their hopes in the future. They would enter Dragon Slayers' bodies, then travel forward in time into this era."

"We know. Grandeeney told us about that," Wendy said.

"We heard it's due to magic power. Because our current period is rich in it," Erza said.

"That's true. Magic power is quite prevalent. It's proven to be a wise choice. I opened the gateway, but it was created by Zeref."

"Zeref?" Jellal asks Anna for more info about the Eclipse Gate.

"He studied time and how to manipulate it. However, despite his extensive research, he was never able to make his dream of traveling into the past a reality. Still, I believe he thought salvation could be found in the future. We had a powerful wizard connect us to this era. Her name was Leyla Heartfillia. I opened the entrance, and she the exit."

"Lucy's mother was involved with this?" Erza asks.

"I'm surprised a time paradox didn't happen."

"I came along to explain the whole situation to her. I would accompany the Dragon Slayers and raised them until they were ready."

"You were supposed to raise us together?" Wendy asks Anna.

"You were still children with so much left to learn. But things did not go as planned. An unforeseen accident flung you through the gate in different directions; You, Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue. It took me five years of following leads to track down all of you. And when I did, I saw you would all found your own lives in this new era. I decided to wait to make contact and not further disrupt the situation. Things do happen in due time," Anna explains further about her plans.

"I'm glad you allowed them to live their lives. Otherwise, Wendy will not be the love of my life."

Wendy gasps a bit with sudden realization. If Anna would have taken her, she would have never met Spike or Fairy Tail. She would have never met Sherria, Carla, her Jellal, and many other important people in her life.

"I'm glad you allowed me to live my life, Anna. It's been a true blessing in disguise."

Anna smiles. "I'm so happy for you, Wendy. Now while I was conducting my search, I happen upon an extraordinary discovery. I didn't know if it was a result of what had gone wrong during the opening of the Eclipse or if it's merely coincidental, but something new had come into existence."

"Hold on!" Jenny announces, shifting gears on the Magic Bomber Christina as Acnologia catches up. Acnologia roars louder.

"You cannot escape from my wrath! I will annihilate you all!" Acnologia declares.

Anna resumes her explanation about her discovery. "I stayed in the shadows all this time, so I can investigate and properly prepare for it. It possesses tremendous power. A dangerous amount. Perhaps, not a power. It's more like a concept."

"What is it exactly? I mean, can you explain it more clearly?" Erza asks Anna.

"I call it a rift in time," Anna said.

"You found a rift in time?" Jellal, Erza, and Irene say in unison.

"Indeed, we can trap Acnologia," Anna said with confidence.

"Bad idea," Spike said.

"What?" Anna turns to Spike. "The idea is trapping Acnologia in a stasis, similar to Limbo."

"Bad idea. I agree with Spike."

"That can't be good," Erza and Wendy said. When Spike puts pieces together, they know what's up. His conclusions are absolute.

"Explain to me; why it's a bad idea?" Anna said.

"You said it yourself that the rift holds tremendous power. Acnologia is similar to me. We can consume different sorts of magic energy to replenish our magic power and add to our arsenal. If you're planning on sending Acnologia there, he will absorb the power within the rift, thus gaining the ability to use time. He'll be near impossible to defeat."

Anna's jaw drops in horror after hearing that explanation. Irene looks at Spike like he's a mad genius. Jellal now sees why Erza and Wendy agree with Spike after he put pieces together like a puzzle.

"I never thought of that," Anna rethinks her decision based on Spike's theory.

"That's scary, even for me," Irene admits.

Erza sighs. "If you give Spike enough pieces, he can figure out any equation. He solved many problems and questions based on his judgments, Mom."

"That Dragon is smarter than he looks," Jellal said.

"I have to try. I have to see it through. It could be the only way of defeating Acnologia!" Anna said.

"No, to defeat Acnologia, there needs to be an equalizer on stopping him," Spike stares at Anna's eyes. "I'm the equalizer. It has to be me that defeats him."

"You can't!' Wendy shouts. "You're drained of magic energy. I refuse to lose you to that behemoth!"

"No need to fret, Fairy Dragon. The rift will sure..," Ichiya sees Spike's vicious glare and backs away from revealing their plan to lure Acnologia into the rift.

"Spike..," Wendy is worried. It's a new look she sees from Spike when he's serious.

"Ichiya, turn the ship around," Sparkling Black Flames ignite Spike's body. "WE CAN'T LET ACNOLOGIA GET NEAR THAT RIFT!"

"Maaan!" Ichiya is scared. It's like taking a direct order from Fairy Demon Dragon.

"Stay on course!" Anna strictly commands.

"Maaaaaaan! I don't know what to do!" Ichiya doesn't know who to listen to; Anna or Fairy Demon Dragon.

"Spike, there are two sides to the theory. Yours and mine. I've studied the ramifications of the rift. I'm telling you that the rift will trap Acnologia. We lured him away from Magnolia. If we turn, he'll catch up! We have to try my plan of action."

"Give me some freaking energy to consume, and let me fight Acnologia! He's not going to stop giving chase!" Spike barks at Anna. "Stop being so stubborn!"

Everyone on the Magic Bomber Christina hears the roars of Acnologia. He's in close range with his flight speed. Hibiki alerts everyone that they're getting closer to the rift.

"It's time," Anna said.

"NO!" Spike is about to breathe his fire to teleport the Magic Bomber Christina away when Anna roundhouse kicks Spike's mouth. Spike crashes into the wall of the Magic Bomber. It knocked him out.

"HEY!" Wendy is livid with Anna hurting Spike. Irene, Jellal, and Erza are in shock to see Anna's retaliation.

"Sorry, I can't have him thwart my plans. Although his theory could be correct, it could be wrong as well. I'm not willing to throw it away."

Wendy grabs Anna's collar, causing Anna to flinch. Wendy pulls Anna close to her eye level. "If you dare hurt my Spike again, I'll hurt you myself!"

Anna reads Wendy's eyes and understands how much she loves Spike. How much she truly cares about him. "Sorry, there's no turning back from the rift when we're this close. You can thank me later when Acnologia is trapped."

Wendy lets go of Anna's collar; She turns to Spike and comforts him. Spike is somewhat asleep from the roundhouse kick.

Erza walks up to Anna. "This better work. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with me," Erza gives a vicious glare to Anna. Anna steps back a bit and gathers herself.

"Likewise," Irene gives a similar glare to Anna for what she did to Belserion's son.

"Is there anything you can do?" Jellal turns to Irene.

"My magic power alone is not strong enough to defeat Acnologia. When Spike purified me, I lost my ability to transform into a Dragon. I can give Spike my magic power, but it won't be enough. We're drained due to the Dragon King Festival."

"I guess our best option is to hope that Spike's theory is wrong," Jellal said.

"Maaaaan," Ichiya said, hoping that the rift can get rid of Acnologia.

Eve announces their hundreds of meters away from the rift. Acnologia is inches away from biting the Magic Bomber Christina; Hibiki, Ren, Jenny, and Eve see a colorful faint vortex. They do a barrel roll to avoid the rift. Wendy holds onto Spike while Erza and Jellal continue to land in awkward positions. One of those awkward positions made them nearly kiss each other. Irene remains still while watching Ichiya bounce around like a ball. Anna Heartfillia clings onto the railing of the Magic Bomber Christina.

Everyone on board looks out the window to see Acnologia getting closer. He collides with the rift. Everyone cheers and celebrates at first, but, Acnologia grabs hold of the Magic Bomber. It turns out that Acnologia closed it by sheer force and determination to get to the Dragons on board.

"No way!" Hibiki couldn't believe what he felt.

"He hit the rift of time!" Ichiya saw it. There was a blinding light that lasted a few moments.

"He flew straight through it!" Anna shouts in disbelief.

"I'm coming for you, baby dragon! There's no delaying my wrath!" Acnologia shouts.

"But how?" Anna is confused about the rift's capabilities.

"It appears Acnologia is too powerful for the rift to seize him," Irene said.

Erza gets an idea. "Ichiya, you have to destroy the anti-motion sickness lacrima."

"What for?" Ichiya asks.

"Acnologia is a Dragon Slayer. He'll have to let go of the ship."

"Activate power parfume!" Ichiya takes a whiff of his parfume and increases his muscle mass. He shatters the lacrima with his strength.

"Oh no," Wendy and Irene suffer motion sickness. Irene falls on her side while Wendy leans on Spike's body.

"Sorry, Wendy, Mom," Erza sincerely apologizes.

Acnologia hurls a bit. He lets go of the Magic Bomber Christina. In a fit of rage, Ancologia gives chase to the Magic Bomber Christina, wanting to kill everyone on board for reminding him of his motion sickness weakness. Acnologia had enough of playing games and use his magic power to clip the wing of the Magic Bomber Christina. It's a warning of what their future holds in the next few minutes. Jenny activates another booster of the Magic Bomber Christina to fly faster than before. To stay out of Acnologia's range.

"Running won't help you. As long as you harbor the baby dragon, the Queen of Dragons, and the little Dragon Slayer, it's my mission to slay them all!"

"Erza, I'm going to need your help. Since Acnologia flew through the rift, I need to reopen it to capture Acnologia."

"I don't think it's wise, Anna. I believe what my brother says, and it'll help Acnologia more."

"Your brother is knocked out. Irene and Wendy are out of the picture. There is no other way to defeat Acnologia."

Erza snarls a bit but complies. "Very well. I hope this works out."

"I'm a Celestial Wizard. Opening gates is my specialty."

Acnologia uses his magic to hit the Magic Bomber Christina. It takes critical damage. "I won't stop until every Dragon has been slain. The world must be cleansed from them!"

"I'll buy you some time," Jellal said, stepping up for Erza.

"Are you sure?" Erza asks Jellal.

Jellal leaves the Magic Bomber Christina to fight Acnologia. Acnologia plays around with Jellal's magic and consumes his attacks. Acnologia exhales an energy beam of mass destruction at Jellal to kill him regardless of destruction he lays waste. Acnologia's attack split the oceans. Everyone on board is in awe and terror to see Acnologia's destructive prowess.

Anna tries her hardest to reopen the rift but claims that the rift is opened. She can't explain how but senses that someone has access to the rift. The opening of the rift catches Acnologia's attention. It's a circular vortex of black, blue, and white.

"The time rift has become visible to Acnologia!" Anna is appalled now that Acnologia is aware of it.

"What is that?" Acnologia is intrigued by the presence.

Jellal uses his Meteor Spell to move swiftly in the skies. Using all of his strength, he headbutts Acnologia's chest, pushing him back. Acnologia decides to consume Jellal's magic from his Meteor Spell to dissolve Jellal's movements and render him useless. Acnologia unleashes torrents of his magic power to strike the Magic Bomber Christina. It takes heavy damage that it loses its flight control.

"Brace for impact!" Hibiki shouts, alerting everyone on board that the Magic Bomber Christina is about to crash land in the ocean waters.

Acnologia grabs Jellal. "I'll enjoy crushing you," Acnologia squeezes the life out of Jellal. Jellal coughs out blood and screams in anguish.

The Magic Bomber Christina is a wreck. Everyone on board is in the waters. Irene holds onto Spike while Hibiki commands everyone to swim far before the Magic Bomber blows up. Erza is worried that Acnologia is going to end Jellal's life. She wants Acnologia to set him free. Anna Heartfilla is in the cockpit of the Magic Bomber Christina and takes off; she's going to drive the Magic Bomber Christina at Acnologia to push him into the rift. Anna Heartfillia struggles to drive the Magic Bomber Christina and loses control. Luckily for her, Ichiya is still on board and takes control.

Wendy bursts into tears, not wanting to see Ichiya and Anna sacrifice themselves. All members of Blue Pegasus cry as well. Erza watches as the two bravely bring the fight to Acnologia. Ichiya shoots missiles and bombs at Acnologia, demanding him to release his comrade. Acnologia acknowledges the Magic Bomber Christina and lets go of Jellal. He's preparing to stop the Magic Bomber from pushing him into eternal imprisonment.

Spike wakes up and notices Erza swimming as fast as she can to catch Jellal. "What happened?"

"I think we took a nap while on the Magic Bomber Christina."

"No, Spike. Anna Heartfilla roundhouse kicked you before you breathed your fire. I assumed you were going to teleport everyone off the Magic Bomber to stop the relentless pursuit to the rift," Irene said.

"Yea," Spike rubs his head. "Hey, wait. Why am I..," Spike sees everyone in the waters and notices Acnologia is by the rift. "HELL NO! GET HIM AWAY FROM THAT!"

"It's a little too late, Spike," Irene said.

Anna and Ichiya use the Magic Bomber Christina as a battering-ram to push Acnologia into the rift. With the Magic Bomber tackling Acnologia, his motion sickness kicks in. Acnologia is unable to move while the Magic Bomber Christina continues to push him towards the rift.

"You're finished! This is where you die!" Ichiya declares.

"You're terror ends here!" Anna declares as well. "The Dragon King's Era is over!"

Acnologia touches the rift a second time. "What's happening to me?!" Acnologia screams while being sucked into the rift. It closes on him.

Everyone in the waters watches while the surgical streams of magic energy convulse. The rift shatters as everyone no longer senses Acnologia's magic power. It's a bitter victory at the cost of two brave wizards to send Acnologia into an eternal abyss.

After a bit, everyone starts swimming to a small rock island. It's been ten minutes since Acnologia got swallowed by the rift. Jellal is laying on Erza's laps after surviving a grueling experience.

"Erza, I didn't think I survive that," Jellal said.

"I'm glad you did," Erza smiles at Jellal.

"So, I guess Spike's theory about the rift is wrong?" Hibiki said. He heard the commotion Spike barked at Anna earlier.

"Let's hope so," Ren and Eve said.

"Anna..," Wendy is sad that Anna sacrificed herself.

Spike is troubled, which worries everyone around him. Spike wholeheartedly believes that sending Acnologia into the rift was a fatal mistake. Erza's portable communication lacrima rings.

"A portable communication lacrima?" Jenny looks at Erza

"Huh, I forgot I still had it," Erza answers the call. "Is this Warren?"

"I can't believe it works! I dropped this thing during the craziness! I'm so glad I found it. What is your situation now, Erza?" Warren's call is losing reception.

"Irene of the Spriggan 12 changed sides. She's with us. We drew Acnologia's attention and trapped him in a seal of time and space. Two allies made the ultimate sacrifice," Erza's reception gets cut off. "We lost the signal."

"Well, sounds like we'll have a lot to talk about later," Jenny said.

Spike shakes his head. "I have a bad feeling."

"Please, stop! You'll give us anxiety!" The Trimen said in unison.

"Any word on Natsu and Zeref?" Jellal asks Erza.

"We need to return to the guildhall as soon as possible. Spike, think you can teleport us there?" Erza asks Spike.

"Low on magic power. I can't teleport anyone there. Anna knocked me out and put me to sleep for a while. Rested, a bit, recovered magic power, nope."

"Well," Wendy walks up to Spike. "I'm glad everything worked out for the best," Wendy holds Spike. "You still owe me a day together."

"That, I'm looking forward.., to..," Spike's eyes widen when he notices a crack in the skies. Like the fabric of space and time rippling.

Wendy, Jellal, Irene, Erza, and all of Blue Pegasus notice what Spike is seeing. The cracks in the skies grow wider. Everyone screams when they see Acnologia's claw piece through the cracks.

Wendy holds onto Spike tightly. "You're were right, Spike..."

"DAMMIT, SPIKE! YOU ARE A FREAKING JINX!" Hibiki shouts in horror.

"Why didn't we listen to you when we had the chance!" Jenny is angry that Anna's plan gave Acnologia the power of time.

"Acnologia is going to kill us all!" Eve shouts while covering his eyes.

Acnologia laughs. "I'm overflowing with power. It feels like when I mastered the art of Dragon Slaying all those years ago! I was a King before, but now I've become a God!" Acnologia spreads his wings and escapes the rift's realm. "This world and everything in it is my dominion!"

Everyone is silent as Acnologia powers up. Fear has them paralyzed, and they know there is nothing they can do about it. If only Blue Pegasus listened to Spike and avoided the rift. They and everyone could have a better shot of taking Acnologia down.

Acnologia reigns supreme. "Oh, yes. I wield the power of time itself. This immense magic energy cannot be controlled!" Acnologia conjures time torrent spheres all around him. "I will erase all of humanity! Eternal Flare!" Acnologia unleashes his wrath on everyone.

"Everyone, out of the way!" Erza shouts.

Acnologia's magic power extends to the far reaches of Magnolia. Buildings and streets get blown up. Acnologia relishes his newfound power and takes off, forgetting about Spike, Wendy, and Irene at the moment. All of a sudden, Wendy and Irene are hovering in the air.

"WENDY!" Jellal and Spike shout.

"MOM!" Erza shouts.

Acnologia releases blue time tendrils to take Wendy and Irene away. They feel immense pain and misery.

"WENDY!" Spike flies after Wendy. His instincts are telling him to protect her no matter the cost. Acnologia uses his tail to swat Spike away.

"SPIKE!" Erza watches Spike easily getting swatted away by Acnologia. He crash-lands somewhere in Magnolia.

"And now, the final step of Dragon Slaying begins! All Dragons will be eliminated! I'll pull them into my temporal realm."

"They're gone..," Erza can't believe that Acnologia took Irene and Wendy away.

Moments later.

Spike crash-lands in front of Lucy, Gray, and Happy. The trio is awfully scared by the impact of Spike's crash.

"SPIKE!" Lucy, Gray, and Happy check on him.

Spike looks up and sees Gray, Lucy, and Happy. He groans in pain. "Man, that hurt," He sits up and flexes his wing. His left wing is broken. "Ah, crap."

"What happened?" Happy asks Spike.

"Acnologia. He now acquired time magic. He took Wendy and Irene to his temporal realm. I believe he took all the Dragon Slayers there for his final objective."

Gray, Lucy, and Happy gasp in horror, they now know what has happened to Natsu when he disappeared all of a sudden ago.

"Blue Pegasus got a tip from Anna Heartfillia about a rift to trapped Acnologia. I warned them it was a bad idea, and she went through with it anyway. I couldn't stop it. Now, Wendy and more like the others are gone.., forever..," Spike sheds tears of sadness. "I.., don't have the magic to pull them. My flare markings are gone. I can't sense Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, and Wendy."

Acnologia's roar echoes throughout Magnolia. He is on his way.

PreviousChapters Next