• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,173 Views, 7,094 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,094
 11,173

PreviousChapters Next
Crystal Empire War: Part 3

Lord Tirek had enough of every creature going after him. He uses his power to devour the magic, flight, and strength of everyone. Many Dragons, Buffalos, Yaks, and Changelings lose their abilities due to Lord Tirek and fall to the ground. The Dragons feel like being an empty shells while Lord Tirek increases tenfold.

"The power! So much power!" Lord Tirek uses his magic power to incinerate any creature he sees. Dragons that Lord Tirek didn't consume use their fire breath to repel Lord Tirek's attack. Lord Tirek amplifies his power tenfold to overwhelm the Dragon's fire breaths. Those Dragons get blown away by Lord Tirek's attack.

"Retreat!" Clump shouts. He runs while several other creatures follow.

Lord Tirek sees Princess Cadance flying. She has Cozy Glow. "Hmmph, I guess she made her decision."

Dragons, Changelings, Yaks, Griffons, Buffalos, and Ponies charge Lord Tirek. Ember, Thorax, Chrysalis, and Pharynx combine their magic. They see many creatures fighting Lord Tirek left and right, not allowing him any space to think. Buffalos and Yaks ram Lord Tirek with all their might. Dragons and Changelings use their magic to strike Lord Tirek all around. Crystal Guards, Crystal Ponies, and Ponies shoot their magic at Lord Tirek around the eyes and face. The combined effort causes Lord Tirek to stumble back despite having more power.

Lord Tirek jumps back and shoots dark energy blasts at all the creatures in a fit of rage. The dark energy blasts explode all around, creating breathing space while many suffer many injuries.

"Tirek!" Rainbow shouts. She performs another Sonic Rainboom and flies directly at Lord Tirek.

"Not this time," Lord Tirek grabs and crushes Rainbow Dash's wings. Rainbow screams in agony while Lord Tirek throws her at Spitfire and the incoming Wonderbolts. "Feel my fury!" Lord Tirek shoots a strong wave of dark magic. Many creatures dodge, while some are unfortunate to get hit and incinerated.

"NOW!" Chrysalis, Thorax, Ember, and Pharynx create a magic pulse bomb to take down Lord Tirek. Dragonic and Changeling magic-infused for a devastating attack.

"Come to me!" Lord Tirek embraces the magic pulse bomb and absorbs the magic. He grows in scale and is about half the size of the Crystal Castle.

"Not good!" Thorax sees how powerful Lord Tirek is.

"He and Midnight are tougher than King Sombra and Storm King," Chrysalis said.

"We can still win this! Don't give up, and keep the pressure!" Pharynx shouts. He flies directly at Lord Tirek.

"Come and meet your demise!" Lord Tirek goes after Pharynx.

Princess Celestia and Luna are using their combined magic to battle Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle left hand ignites aqua blue flames while her right hand ignites crimson red flames. She claps and creates a purple aura sword. It's Demon Curse energy and nothing solid.

Princess Celestia and Luna shoot a powerful wave of magic at Midnight Sparkle. Midnight's sword absorbs the magic. The magic absorbed is transferred into Midnight's body, making her grow.

"Thank you!" Midnight flies in the skies and slashes her Demonic Curse Energy Sword. Princess Celestia and Luna create bubble shields to deflect the attack. It does little when the slashes destroy the bubble shields on contact, causing extreme heat from the explosion. Midnight Sparkle laughs at their misery.

"Luna, are you alright?" Princess Celestia has bruises and some scars on her body from the explosion.

"I'm fine, Celestia," Princess Luna's body has bruises and some burnt markings on her body from the explosion.

Midnight Sparkle lands. "I'll make a deal with you. Give me your magic, and I'll spare your lives," Midnight Sparkle laughs.

"We will not make any deals with a demon. Besides, from what we've seen, demons lie," Princess Luna spits blood on the floor.

"Ever since we lost to Spike during the Grand Magic Games, you are dishonest, a backstabber, deceptive, and conniving. You've become the thing we swore to bring down, Midnight," Princess Celestia states. She stands to look at Midnight's eyes. "We will bring you down, one way or another."

"I guess that includes Rarity as well, huh?" Midnight Sparkle painfully reminds the Princesses about having Rarity in captivity.

"The magic of Friendship finds a way to thwart the schemes of evil. It will not fail us on any attempt we make. Right, LUNA!"

"RIGHT, CELESTIA!" Princess Luna stands up.

The two Alicorns ignite their horns to battle Midnight Sparkle. However, they made a fatal mistake by flying at Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle anticipated the two Alicorns to use their emotions as motivation to act without thinking. She grabs the horns of Princess Celestia and Luna and yanks them off their heads. The two Princesses wails in agony while suffering a fractured skull due to the force and strength Midnight Sparkle used to yank them off.

Midnight Sparkle crushes the horns with her hands, turning them into dust. She turns around to see Princess Celestia and Luna on the ground panting heavily. Without their horns, the Alicorn magic becomes haywire.

"You believe the magic of Friendship will thwart my plans?" Midnight Sparkle grabs their throats and raises them. "The magic of Friendship belongs to me and how I use it for my benefit once I stop one event that caused all this destruction and chaos. Preventing Spike from making that wish."

"You.., won't.., succeed..," Princess Luna pants. The pain is overwhelming her.

"Even.., if.., you.., kill.., us... You.., will.., still.., be.., stopped..," Princess Celestia pants. She tries to steady her breathing.

"I can't kill you two. Otherwise, the sun and moon will fall into darkness, and there'll be no lighting in Equestria. What I will do is this," Midnight Sparkle drains their Alicorn magic and tosses them aside. "I'll let you watch everything crumble for all those punishments you gave to me while Discord got off scot-free. I'll see you soon in the new timeline, Princess Celestia," Midnight Sparkle takes flight.

Lord Tirek pushes every creature away with his magic while clones of Discord come to bring the injured to the Crystal Castle. Dragons, Griffons, Yaks, Buffalos, Changelings, Crystal Guards, Crystal Ponies, and the Wonderbolts are being pushed back by Lord Tirek's wrath. Many creatures have lost their ability to fight due to Lord Tirek consuming their strength, power, and flight.

Midnight Sparkle lands next to Lord Tirek as many creatures fall back due to their overwhelming power.

"So, what now with Cozy Glow, King Sombra, and Storm King defeated in battle?"

"Keep fighting, Lord Tirek. Take what is yours."

Lord Tirek smirks. "With pleasure," Lord Tirek punches Midnight Sparkle in the face, then grabs her leg and slams her on the ground repeatedly.

"What are you doing?!" Midnight Sparkle is now livid with Lord Tirek's betrayal.

"Taking what I want," Lord Tirek grabs her throat. "You think I'm going to idly sit while you restart time and leave me to rot in Tartarus? No chance in Hell!"

Midnight Sparkle grabs Lord Tirek's throat. "You've made a grave mistake for betraying me!" Midnight Sparkle punches Lord Tirek in the face, causing him to hurl back a bit. "A GRAVE MISTAKE!" She powers up. Her hands glow black.

"Rarity told me demons lie. Why would I believe in anything you tell me!" Lord Tirek powers up.

Chrysalis, Thorax, Pharynx, Ember, and Gilda watch the two infight. They decide to use the time to bring the wounded back to the Crystal Castle and reforge a new unit to take down either Midnight Sparkle or Lord Tirek. They aren't sure who'll succeed in this battle.

PreviousChapters Next