• Member Since 12th Jan, 2020
  • offline last seen April 19th

sunsetshimmer_13


sunset bacon hors :P

T

This is gonna include some deleted scenes from previous stories which means there will be some alternate scenes, extended scenes, and I'll even include original working titles in author's notes probably.

This is for deleted scenes and it’s not to be featured so no ratings for this one.

This will be Rated T just so there can be even measure.

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 3 )

Anyways enough about the shit I like, it was currently the end of 1st Period and everyone was getting out of class. I was heading to my locker to get some things I need for my next classes. As I walk to my intended destination I bump into a guy with blue hair wearing a jacket, Flash Sentry.

I needed*

“Just like how everyone knows that two of your guitar broke at the same time midway through the song.”

your guitar broke*

“Fuck off, see ya in 20 years to never,” I said as I sighed and walked away from Flash.

:pinkiegasp:

https://m.

“Wait... I read about this, it’s some type of underground bunker probably,” Twilight explains. “This was built as an safe space after the construction of the factory, it’s supposed to be used at dire situations like a category five hurricane or to get through bad weather floods”.

as a safe*

"Maybe we should head back, I have bad feeling that something will happen if we go down there," Anon says as everyone nods.

I have a bad feeling*

Meanwhile me and Rainbow Dash were still sleeping in bed in my room... correction our room since Rainbow agreed to stay with me during this pandemic. Since then we never got tired of each other’s company, we still watch some movies or TV series all the time and we just play video games most of the time. At times when we want to eat we would usually fetch something from the fridge or get snacks from cabinet since we have plenty of food in there but we do get takeout on occasional times.

I hope they'll get used to it as there's still no sign of the pandemic ending. :fluttershysad:

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you with your hair down often,” I pointed out that her hair was completely down instead of her usual signature ponytail.

There's something I wish Sci Twi did more often. :applejackunsure:

“... I know have to bring a face mask,” Rainbow Dash then chuckled.

I know, I have*

Login or register to comment